[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_9360.jpg (117 KB, 563x566) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9360.jpg
117 KB, 563x566
I want to get a rifle and sidearm that fire the same cartridge that would be good for the zombie apocalypse
Just for s**** and giggles I was thinking about going with a
Glock 17 and a ar-15 with a 9mm conversion kit
Any thoughts?
>>
>>29895379

G17 and a Sub2k would be cheaper, plus folding ability for dat backpack concealability
>>
Not going to be a zombie apocalypse, but a dindu apocalypse is possible. I recommend a pocket gun like the glock 42 or sig p238. A glock 19 or 26 for standard carry, and the Ak47 for home defense.
>>
Fellow /K/anadian? I recognized that pic from Wild West's site.
>>
That would probably work better as I can use the same magazines on both
And i dont have to convert it
But is it legal in canada
>>
>>29895516
Yeah, AR conversions are legal.
>>
>>29895500
AK are illegal and there is no such thing as standard carry in Canada because its illegal
>>
>>29895549
No is the sub2k legal?
>>
>>29895549

CZ75 SP-01 Shadow and Sub2000/JR Carbine (both are non-res).
>>
>>29895571
Sweet
>>
>>29895379

I don't know if you can have them in Canadaland but:

There are several companies making ARs (or at least the lower receivers) that are cut for Glock magazines, making what you want even easier.

An older style 9mm AR would use colt pattern mags, modified Uzi mags, or some other ones.
>>
>>29895379
>s***

This is a big boy site, you can use big boy language.
>>
>>29895608
Well holy fucking shit
>>
>>29895500

Oh shit this reminds me of a story:

> watch the Walking Dead with my dad
> he starts theorizing about how to kill zombies well
> he's in his fifties so it's kinda funny because most people his age would consider it nonsense
> he says it's kind of pointless anyway
> we watch some scene where theres a riot, I think it's from the other show
> he says their rioting will make the zombie outbreak even worse
> i say that's the real "zombie apocalypse"
> he just stares at me
> "like the ghetto chimping out. when people say they are prepping for the zombie apocalypse, this is what they mean"
> wtfdadface.jpg
> extended family was around including SJW cousin who gets pissed at me
> i get into argument with her about how black people commit like 50% of all crime despite being 13% of the population
> end up calling her a retarded bitch

I should never have opened my mouth.
>>
File: zimmzamm.jpg (67 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
zimmzamm.jpg
67 KB, 992x558
sub2k and g17

glock mag 9mm ar and glock 17 or 19

Glock 21 or 20 (10mm goodness gracious) with mech tech systems upper

or 1911 and mech tech upper (still do 10mm)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.