[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ what would be the least encumbering CC gun to carry currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 642-1.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
642-1.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
Hey /k/ what would be the least encumbering CC gun to carry currently looking at the Smith and Wesson 642.
>>
File: CROPPED.jpg (3 MB, 2823x2117) Image search: [Google]
CROPPED.jpg
3 MB, 2823x2117
>>29893703
Any 380 ACP pocket pistol.
I would recommend the LCP, it is the cheapest most reliable one.
>>
My roommate had a Keltec P3AT for a few weeks. It felt like a spy pistol, no controls aside from a magazine release.
>>
>>29893738
>sccy
>>
>>29893775
Sccy might be too wide to pocket carry for some people and some clothes. I don't condemn it, but the LCP is 8/10ths of an inch wide, and the SCCY is over an inch wide.
That roundabout quarter inch savings on the LCP lets you get a holster with enough padding to mask the outline in a pocket.

>SCCY = IWB
>LCP = Pocket
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Ruger LCR and LCRX
>>
>>29893703
I just bought a 642, I really like it but, I also recommend a pocket 380 like the bodyguard (no laser).
>>
>>29893703
Why are these so much more popular than the 638? As far as I can tell they're the same gun, the same price, same weight, and they're both snag free. The only difference is that you have the option to fire the 638 in single action if you want.
>>
NAA 22 short
>>
>>29894319
Came to post this. He didn't say useful he said least encumbering
>>
>>29893738
this.

I pocket carry the LCP in my jeans everyday.
>>
>>29893703
i pocket carry one of these out of sheer laziness / too cheap to buy a holster. I like it, but in hindsight I would have kept my LC9S instead, it was a much, much better CC gun. Go with an auto instead of a revolver.
>>
File: lil bastard.jpg (112 KB, 810x493) Image search: [Google]
lil bastard.jpg
112 KB, 810x493
>>29893703
a 2mm Kolibri duct taped to nutsack
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.