[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things your grandfather would say if he saw you shooting your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 20
File: wliiaw.jpg (7 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
wliiaw.jpg
7 KB, 269x187
Things your grandfather would say if he saw you shooting your favorite gun(s).
>>
File: fregg.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>"So you can put time into building those, but you can't put time into finding a girlfriend?"
>>
>>29893645
>Let an old man die quickly, grandson
>>
>>29893645
I wish I was still alive so I could shoot my grandsons AR15, that looks fun.
>>
>>29893645

He'd probably say its nice to see his old guns being used. Don't know though since he passed away.
>>
If he were alive he would probably dislike most of my black guns,as he had an appreciation for wood. He would probably be impressed with the way the tikka shoots. He may grumble about the synthetic, but he still appreciates precision.
>>
>>29893645
>...
One died before I was born, the other one was dick and left my grandmother when my mom was like 4.

No regrets though, big families are overrated.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
OP here
This thread is far more depressing than I thought it would be. Fuck me I guess.
>>
>>29893645
They wouldn't think much about it
They're not really anti-gun but not into weapons either. They might think that it's cool how I have similar weapons to what they used in the military
>>
>weeeeelllllll jeeeeeeezus christ
>what the hell do you have there?
>a what?
>oh, the hell you say
>bring me and your grandmother a beer
And it would keep going like that while I explained to him that both him and grandma are dead and my favorite gun is kraut space magic after he served in europe, all with him alternating responses:
>well jeeeeeeezus christ
and
>oh the hell you say
>>
I'm taking the tractor back up to the house so I can take a shit. Please don't hit any livestock.
>>
>>29893645
you're gruesome!
I mean you grew some
>>
>>29893645
No fucking Idea. My grandpa was apparently at one point a super pro-gun adventurer who went around on wild safaris and shit.

Then my grandma happened, and by all accounts her views became his.

So I don't know if he'd beam proudly at me continuing the legacy of manhood the generation before me forgot, or if he'd have a liberal stroke from seeing a citizen exercise their second amendment rights.
>>
>>29893645
>Wish I had that in Korea instead of my stupid fucking BAR
>>
File: 20160508_162301.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160508_162301.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>29893645
what are you doing shooting that kraut trash? In my day I beat Nazis with a stick

>mfw my pop-pop was an MP in Germany in the 50s and helped arrest nazis in hiding, but he's gone now and I'm forgetting the stories he told me as a kid

OR

hey kid, that rifle's alright, but check these tits
>my other grandpa was an armorer in the pacific and painted bomber nose art, pic related
>>
File: win74.png (33 KB, 623x371) Image search: [Google]
win74.png
33 KB, 623x371
>>29893645
I have no idea what my biological grandfathers would say. They were both in the army, and neither are still alive.

My step-grandfather however would probably say "When do I get a turn?" since he's the guy who gave me my first rifle (pic related).
>>
File: 1437442575221.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1437442575221.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>>29893645
>Hey, how am I alive again?
>I wish I would have left your great-grandfather's model 10 to your dad.
>Sorry about that.
>Maybe we can go golfing again sometime?

This was supposed to be fun.
>>
>Five puunt Five Six is just a twunty two, you should use that match-grade garand I willed you
>the one with the glass bedding and hand fitted parts, which won countless competitions in the states with my hands
>wait
>you over loosened the bedding and bent the op rod disassembling it?
>*shames from afterlife*
>>
>>29893645
>I've killed men holding that Rooskie shit
>I wanna try it out
>those sandniggers might be on to something
>>
You had good intentions OP, but this thread is far more depressing than you thought it would be.
>>
File: 1462740608557.jpg (54 KB, 1016x568) Image search: [Google]
1462740608557.jpg
54 KB, 1016x568
>What happened to my M14? Your dad didn't want it and it got sold off after I died? GODDAMMIT JIM

>tfw I was a little kid at the time
>tfw I could have inherited an M14 with fun switch but my dad had to marry a literal New York Jew
>tfw I'm now hasguns and working on converting my sister and bringing my dad back to the fold
>>
>You take after me, not your father.

Everybody in the family has said i take after one of my Grandfathers, but I never got to meet him.
>>
>>29893645
I showed him mine, and he told me his story of the one time he fired a gun in his navy service during the Korean war.
"In training they started us out on a .22, and that was pretty fun. Then we shot a .30 caliber Garand. That one kicked a lot and I didn't like it."
He has some pretty bad rotator cuff issues now, but it looks like he had a weak shoulder all along.
>>
File: Grandpa.jpg (40 KB, 454x518) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa.jpg
40 KB, 454x518
>>29893645
>I have arisen grandson. I have seen beyond, these mortal desires and fears will soon pass
>>
>>29893839
pretty cool, thanks for the share
>>
>>29893682
I didn't want to go on a feel trip today.
>>
>I remember this when we shoot gooks in korea, I shot on of these that was Full auto once

I miss my Grandpa
>>
>>29893645
>ARE YOU EVEN TRYING BOY
>DONT MAKE ME BRING UP MY MARINE RIFLE QUALIFICATIONS AGAIN
>BUT THEN AGAIN IF I DO, YOU MIGHT SHOOT BETTER
>>
File: PTR91_SADF-P83.jpg (205 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
PTR91_SADF-P83.jpg
205 KB, 640x426
>You don't need that
>No-one should be able to own one of those things.
My only living grandfather is a totally brainwashed liberal.
>>
My grandpa and I got to shoot my AR once before he died. I was about 13 or 14 at the time. It's one of the best memories I have of him. He got me into guns and taught me to shoot. He was a USMC intelligence officer in Korea. Never saw combat but he was happy about it. When he died there was no will so all his stuff was just up for grabs for whoever wanted it. Unfortunately for me, my morbidly obese uncle took his service M1 and almost all his other guns that were supposed to go to me (It was a verbal agreement, nothing I could really do about it). All I got was a Ward's Hercules single shot 12 gauge and a 1905 Swedish Mauser missing a few parts. Now my uncle wants to sell grandpa's FUCKING SERVICE RIFLE for a custom tacticool AR.
>>
>>29893645

"Holy shit, where did you get all those magazines!? *M1911A1*"

No really, My Grandad was a NRA "Master" shooter. He'd have shit at all the mags I have, just for the 1911. (30+)
>>
>>29893645
>I wish I could have traded that thing for a Carbine. Still better than the poor guy who had to lug the BAR.

>Those 8mm rounds really hurt when they hit you.
>>
File: 1460956648641.jpg (59 KB, 645x900) Image search: [Google]
1460956648641.jpg
59 KB, 645x900
>Oh, you're into guns?
>those are some fancy looking pieces you got there, anything older?
>no?
>oh
>oh

My granddad was in army intel in WW2, then became an antiques collector. After his death, most of his shit was sold off at auction. I'm sure he wouldn't of minded that much. It caught good prices, He was never that into shooting, and the money went towards taking care of his best girl. The only gun left is a 1905 trench gun that I'm trying to get from my aunt.

He'd only be disappointed because I have little in my collection with the capacity to gain value

I'm still salty because I will never get to even see his service pistol, if he had one.
>>
>>29893645
hey, that looks fun.
mind if I shoot it? you can shoot my 357.
>>
I have no idea what my grandpa would say since i never got to speak to him before he died.
>>
"You kept it clean as the day I gave it to your father." I expect you to hand it down to whichever son you deem worthy, if both, acquire a second"
>>
>>29893645
"The fuck are ya doin, ya little faggot? Ghet back to work in them fields afore I tan yer hide!"

Both of my grandfathers were total assholes and I'm glad that I never met them while they were alive.
>>
>>29893645

>Wish I could have shot with you when I was healthy, Anon

Grandfather got throat cancer very early on in my life and never took me shooting. I got into guns secretly from my family since while they're not anti-gun, they're very fuddish. By the time I could own my own guns my Papa was sick with cancer again and passed away not long after.

I miss you Papa...
>>
>>29893645
Seeing as this is /k/, I'm willing to bet that almost everyone who sees this is old enough for their grandpas to have passed away.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 640x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 640x212
>>29893645
>haha remember when I was teaching you to shoot with that old red Ryder BB gun and you didn't understand how the sights worked?
>you finally got the concept after I taped a small pvc tube as a quick training scope!
>after that you were hitting all the pop cans
>please take care of all my old guns and make sure your bastard cousin doesn't pawn it for drug money

God dammit I'm going to spend a lot more time with him while I can.
>>
>Things my gun safe would say if it was an arms room NCO

"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
"Not done yet"
>gives gun back
>>
You still can't shoot for shit, even after I taught you how to hold that thing.
>>
Oh! We had the same in the army! We're still at war with tojos ?
>>
>shoot the cans anon
>africans, mexicans, puerto ricans.....

Fuck I miss him.
>>
>>29893645
>nice choice anon
>too bad it's not a gucci $$$$ handmade mauser

He liked ARs but once he retired from the Air Force, he bought some very expensive weapons.
>>
After explaining the second gun I'll get is an sks or a garbage rod.

>why do you want that russky shit?
>>
>>29893645
Both of my grandfathers died before I was born. The man I called my grandfather died was I was still a little kid.

He'd probably like it, though, apparently after he died they were taking guns out of the floorboards- literally. Still think one of his scumbag sons stole a couple of them to sell to feed his addiction.
>>
Bumping for some more Grandpa stories
>>
>>29894046

I'm glad he's dead so he can't witness what you have done to that garand.
>>
>>29893645
>paternal grandfather
>"Damn, that thing looks fun"
>maternal grandfather
>"I dunno why you'd ever need that many shots, but as long as we're being careful and safe, mind if I try?"
>>
>>29893819
Lmao
>>
>>29893645
>*Cantonese*
>who the hell are you?
>where'd the laundry go?
>that's my watch!
>that shotgun & pistol look familiar
>what gun is that and why do you have scopes on everything?
>you better still have my PPK
>>
>Goddammit you fuck. Shoot me so I can go back to fucking all those eighteen year olds!
>>
>>29893645
>ya don't need an AK 67 Autamatick Assualt Rifle
>>
>>29893645
>I'm not alive
>>
>implying he hasn't
>>
>>29893645
I like the way you shoot young lady...

--WAIT is that you anon? What the fuck is wrong with you you look like a girl! I know no son of mine ever raised a faggot...

;_;
>>
File: happy gerbil.jpg (46 KB, 604x548) Image search: [Google]
happy gerbil.jpg
46 KB, 604x548
>be shooting air rifle at cans on fence in back yard because why not
>can't hit shit because put them too far away and I was a little kid
>grandfather comes out
>"let me have a try"
>bulls-eyes all the cans in quick succession
>"Did I ever tell you the army gave me a marksman medal?"
>mfw

best grandpa
>>
>>29895273
Buy it from him
>>
File: 1459311184684.png (74 KB, 253x196) Image search: [Google]
1459311184684.png
74 KB, 253x196
>>29901474
>gerbil
>>
>>29893645
"Don't be shooting that commie shit around here, don't need that asshole next door calling the cops" in regards to my mosin and "you'll have to fight everyone else in the family for that" in regards to his model 12
>>
>>29893645
He'd probably enjoy shooting with me. After all, his last act was pulling a trigger.

Wish you were here, dad sure misses you.
>>
>>29902979
>>29901474
Yeah that's not a gerbil you idiot.

It's a hamster
>>
>>29893645
>son you best be joking
>you put holes in your garand
>i am disappoint
>>
>>29903316
Fucking moron, everyone knows that's a chinchilla.
>>
>>29901474
My grandfather was anti-gun
When I was shooting cans in the back yard, he said "let me see the air rifle"
He then shot the neighbors leaded glass window, then went home, leaving me holding the gun
All to teach me "guns are bad"
>>
>why are you using a piece of plastic to defend yourself
>why do you need all of them fancy gadgets on the gun
>where's your bayonet
>you call that a bayonet
>am disappoint
>>
>>29903362
Oh, and my maternal grandfather wasn't a draft dodging racist, unlike my paternal window shooting one.
Served as a SeaBee in the South Pacific during WWII. I have his tags, my brother has his uniform and SeaBee manual because he has more storage space. He'd probably be okay with guns, always bought us toy ones.
>>
>>29893645
Realistically he wouldn't care, he didn't get heated up about anything ever. I think that's where I get my stupidly high levels of calmness from.

I guess I can say what my whole family thinks, but won't directly say to me:

>"Why do you waste your time with those old war guns?"
>"Those old war guns ain't meant to be accurate, they're just supposed to throw lead."
>"Show ________ that Swiss Mauser of yours."
>"That gun that had a pierced primer, you can't shoot it, cos it'll blow up."
>"What happened to what you said about getting a .243?"

My family are all fudds who think literally all my surplus rifles are Mausers, and my uncle was genuinely upset when he saw I bought a milsurp instead of a .243.
>>
Dads side
>Hearing protection for .22? pfft, I shot thousands of 105mm shells without hearing protection and I'm fine.
Moms Side
>Fuck you kid your grandmother is just like your gun: a pile of trash.
>>
>>29895240
Old people that are liberals make no sense to me.

Young people as liberals doesn't surprise me cos most young people are retards, but at least old folks usually have the experience to see that liberalism is retarded.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452833100949.jpg (20 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452833100949.jpg
20 KB, 539x960
¿Quien es ese gordo con el riflé?
>>
>>29893645
Probably hold my Garand, smile then sit back down. Real quiet like and just stare off into the horizon.

He never spoke much about the Korean war, or Vietnam. Never would have guessed he was military until the day he died.

Thanks op
>>
>grandpa was my hero
>he died two weeks ago

Fuck you OP.
>>
>hey after the range, do you want to swing by academy to get some fishing gear and more ammo? They're having a sale.

>hey do you want to come with me to Hardee's for breakfast after the gym?

>do you need any help with anything this month? I know you've been working hard, but it's ok to ask for a little help while I'm still around

>hey if you're free this weekend want to swing by and we can go out to eat? I wanted to introduce you to this cute girl at church. She's maybe a 7.5, but she's into comics and she's single.

>I like how you collect and take care of all those old guns. That explains why you like keeping me around huh, hehe

>I don't know how many years I have left in me, but I want you to know I'll always be proud of you. I love you.

My grandfather doesn't care much about guns, he just likes spending time with me.
>>
>>29893645

>you dont need that salt rifle to kill a deer
>no but it makes a good pig gun
>aw hell yeah anon, hogs are tearing up my feeders
>>
>>29904085
Aww he sounds lonely :(
Fuck that hits me so hard

Spend time with him while you still can, anon. I wish I had that ;_;
>>
>>29893645
Gramps 1
>Those automatics sure ain't as ack-ure-it as muh custom 308
Gramps 2
>That looks like fun
>>
>>29893645
Dad side
>Wow you really cleaned up the Hakim! We've always talked about making it nice...

Mom side
>THAT EGYPTIAN THING IS LOUD
>ya know when I used to ride harleys there was this guy...
>>
File: tfw nazi.jpg (20 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
tfw nazi.jpg
20 KB, 403x403
>>29893645

>grandfather takes his own 1911 to the range for the final time

I don't want these feels, OP.
>>
>>29893645
>why you no farm?
>gun alcohol pls
Something along those lines.
He was a drunk who ran a milk transport business in Ohio.
>>
>>29904173
*give
>>
>>29893645
"how come you haven't dug up the grenades yet ? it's past time you learned how to use them"
>>
>>29893682
This hits a bit close to home, though he would most likely say that its a dangerous thing and to be extremely careful with it.

>Even thought its a garand built by the time you enlisted, god knows it may even be the one you were issued with at the time you were overseas.

R.I.P.
>>
>>29893831
Grandma must have had some mean pussy, anon.

Let that image stay with you for a bit.
>>
>>29893645
>Tim, you sure do spend a lot of time with your friend over there, a helluva shot, that one.
>you two should get out more and go chase some girls, you are decent enough looking, you don't need to be so shy

>y-yeah grampa... girls haha
>>
>>29893645
My grandfather is dead. If he were alive he'd probably rib me a little about one of them being an AK since he served in the Fulda Gap to prevent AK-equipped commies from swarming in to West Germany, but it would be a good day overall.

>I miss him
>>
>>29893645
>"You're aim stinks, young man."
>"*Pffffft-hahahaha!* Even your father shoots better than you!"
>"Damnit, son, you're holding that rifle like your limp dick! Are you playing with your peepee? Tell me, did you come to the range to play with your dick!? Hold the rifle like a normal goddamn human being!"
>"Stop shooting like a handicapped child! Are you a handicapped child? Well tell me--DO YOU? Then fix your form!"

This was when my gramps took me shooting for the first time
>>
Hopefully, mine would have said

"Here, try these ones. I brought them back from the war."
>>
>>29904633
>--DO YOU
--ARE YOU*

also
>"MOVE the bolt, damnit! Don't fiddle the thing like a slackjawed faggot! Agh! You're holding the thing like a videogame controller--twiddling your thumbs isn't going to win any wars, son! MOVE THE DAMN BOLT."
>>
He would correct my form.
Tell me how the gun and ammo was made for an hour.
Then relate it to God and talk to me about that for 2hours.
He was an engineer that found God and damn do I miss him.
>>
File: _PAIN_INTENSIFIES_.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
_PAIN_INTENSIFIES_.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>29893645
>"why do you have guns, anon?"
>"guns killed all my friends back in Korea"
>"don't you know what those do?"
>"are you crazy?"
>>
>>29893645

Put my shotgun down, you faggot. I've been following you around since I died 12 years ago. I watched you suck all those cocks.
>>
>>29893645

"What's a nine ex nineteen loogur, is it like an em nineteen eleven?"

My grampa has like 10 1911s and an M1A and doesn't understand that other calibers apart from .45 and .308 exist, he thinks my uncles AR-15 is chambered in .22 mag and all glocks are communist because "they were made in east Germany after the war"

He's a huge fudd
>>
Paternal
>Damnit I made it clear to my boys that there would be no guns in my house, I saw enough people get killed for one lifetime! You haven't even served in the military and you want to be able to kill someone?
Maternal step-grandpa
>Looks nice...
>>
>>29904902
>doesn't understand that other calibers apart from .45 and .308 exist
He unwittingly knows what's best for everybody.
>>
>>29903856
jajaja
>>
>>29896443
I bet you are a faggot
>>
>>29901413
Pics
>>
>>29904085
my grandpa was diagnosed with terminal cancer recently so this is making me want to go over and see him
>>
>>29905637
Do it faggot.
Mine has only been gone for a few weeks and I miss him badly already.
>>
>>29905736
I'll head over this weekend and see if he wants to shoot my 10/22 I'm sorry about your loss anon
>>
>>29896763
Only missing one, the other is still ticking. My deceased grandfather served in Korea as a medic and we never talked about it or guns in general. My other grandfather loves guns and would want to try anything I was shooting.
>>
>>29896850

Do it. I regret not getting more time spent with my grandfather. I spent a lot of time with him working for him, but not much time just hanging out shooting.
>>
>>29905736

Are you me? Mine hasn't been gone but a month.
>>
>>29893645
I can't believe you got a Glock. I told you to get a god damn Beretta.
>>
>>29903349
Is it not an enchilada?
>>
>>29893645
My grandpappy is still alive but old as fuck. When I was 18 I let him shoot my Mosin, he is a milsurp fag like myself and he loved it.
If I recall he said something to the effect of "damn that trigger is pretty bad son"
>>
>>29893645
Honestly not sure, he lives in Czech so I don't talk to him much, but there's a chance it would have been his service rifle when he was a conscript.
>>
>>29893645
You kept my Vis?
>INSERT HUG HERE
>>
My family is a bundle of mysteries.
>Step-dad's step-dad
Seems like a newbie or only enjoys handguns.
>Dad's Dad
I was too young to understand most of what he talked about, when he talked about serving. I think I remember him talking about Vietnam and having a fucked up back from shooting something.
>Mom's Dad
Cool guy turned massive dickhead. He was army at some point, but then he left my grandma and poofed. Found out he stole my grandma's identity at one point.

I don't own any guns yet, so I don't think they would say too much outside of "Gitgud"
>>
No clue about my dad's dad, he died when my dad was young so I know very little about him.

I was only 3 or 4 when my mom's dad died, but he was a WWII vet, a hunter (I have his Remington 760), and sort of a cop (he was legally a police officer but his actual job was guarding an oil refinery), so I think he was reasonably gun-friendly. I have a feeling he'd be pretty fuddy though.

>>29895291
Wait, what? Meplat? I didn't think you came around here anymore.
>>
>>29893645
>"Boy, you did alright," he would say with a small, almost unnoticeable smile.
>Above that smile are tired eyes alight with approval.

Fuck you OP. I didn't want to think about this. RIP gramps.
>>
>>29895240
Gran Torino that bitch and give it to your neighbor
>>
>>29893645
He was conscripted in 1939. He'd say nothing, but he'd probably light a small candle for me and act as if I were dead from then on.
>>
>>29893645
The only memory i have of papaw is him cleaning my bloody nose when i fell when i was 4. He left me the luger he brought back from ww2 so i would assume he would be proud.
>>
>>29907818
>tfw my dad's dad brought back 5 Nazi pistols from WWII, including a Luger, a P.38, and an officer's presentation PP/PPK with engraving and ivory grips and shit, and my grandmother sold them for pennies on the dollar after he died.
>>
>>29908067
Ikft, My Grandpa sent back a NIB M3A1 with like 6 mags during Korea. His mom sold it at a pawn shop in San Francisco and got 20 bucks for it. She also used all his paychecks until he got back to the States
>>
>>29893836
Kek

>I don't have any guns and they're both dead, one of them died a couple months ago
>they both served and would probably be disappoint in me
>>
>>29905909
I'm trying to get my grandpap to go shooting. We found a place thanks to some guys down at the Lodge but I just don't think he has it in him anymore since his back got fucked.
God damnit I'm crying now thanks /k/.
>>
>>29893645
>TELL ME WHEN YER ABOUT TO SHOOT THAT DAGGUM THANG. GOD DANGIT, CODY, I FEEL LIKE I GOT SOMEBODY STABBIN MY LEG WITH A KNIFE NOW.
>>
>>29910615
bruh. go buy a foldy table from wally world. they're like $50. get some foldy chairs. they're like 20 a piece. sit your ol buddy in a chair and hand him something that doesn't kick like a bolt action .50 with no muzzle brake.
>>
File: What in fuck comrade.png (37 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
What in fuck comrade.png
37 KB, 199x200
>>29893645
>Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>29893645
SQUARE YOUR SHOULDERS BOY!
>>
>>29893645
"who are you? get the fuck away from me with that gun"
>>
>>29893645
>"Stop shooting paper and bag yourself a nice meal for the family"

or

>"Aiya! You be careful with dose, i'm over here because of them"
>>
>>29893645
No idea, one died before I was born, the other before I got into guns.
>>
>find out recently that my grandfather served in the national guard
>my father may still have his Garand somewhere

wew lads, i'm excited

I never knew my grandfather, but I think we really would've liked each other.
>>
>>29893645
Shooting my P38, remember grandson, Hitler did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.