[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooo I'm after a Benelli m2 Field Shotgun, and they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: yup.jpg (56 KB, 414x231) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
56 KB, 414x231
Sooooo I'm after a Benelli m2 Field Shotgun, and they have different barrel lengths (21" , 24" , 26" & 28') I'm a 5ft female, average weight , and the main purpose for this shotgun is to be used in 3 gun competitions. I do plan on adding an extended magazine tube as well.... What barrel length should I go with? Someone please help! I'm currently calling dealers all around town to see who can order this for me and their prices etc etc. Thanks !
>>
>>29892829
tits or gtfo
>>
>>29892829

I'd go with the barrel length that best aligns with your extended tube. 21 inches should be plenty for 3 gun, but there's no reason to have a barrel shorter than your tube.
>>
>>29892841
Worksafe board, faggot.
>>
>>29892916
that never stopped nobody before
>>
The barrel length doesn't increase the weight significantly, so your gender and height doesn't matter. you might need a shorter stock. Go with 24 for 3 gun
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 835x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 835x208
Shotgun thread?
Shotgun thread

/k/ I've been looking to buying my first gun and planing on buying a Mossman

My question is; are pistol grips retarded?
I've never fired a shot gun so I'm not sure how strong the recoil is.
I also want the 20" barrel so would that hinder home defense capabilities?

Pic related
>>
>>29892829
I have shot a Benelli M2 with the 21" barrel. I am a 5'9" 140 man. I liked the length, but the recoil is very snappy because the gun does not weigh much. I recommend you handle one irl to feel it. Make sure you break it in by firing 100 rounds through it too.
>>
>>29892829
>>29893189
I too have fired the M2 with a 21" barrel, but I first fired it when I was 13, 4'11" and 120 lbs. I could rapid fire that thing like it's nothing.
>>
>>29893099
>are pistol grips retarded?
No, but pistol grips without a stock are impractical. Pistol grips with a stock work fine.
>>
>>29893099
Yes they are, just stick with a standard stock.
You will get used to the recoil, don't chick lean and you will be fine.
No, unless you live in a hobbit hut.
>>
I'd go with a 26" or 28". That way you can shoot clays with it as well. Which is my favorite kind of shooting to do.

I've cleaned my m2 twice in the 6 years I've had it. Still smokes clays like a champ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.