[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.ag.gov.au/RightsAndProt ections/FOI/Pages/Freedo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461905969115.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1461905969115.png
201 KB, 670x566
https://www.ag.gov.au/RightsAndProtections/FOI/Pages/Freedomofinformationdisclosurelog/DocumentsrelatingtodiscussionsanddeterminationsoftheFirearmsandWeaponsPolicyWorkingGroupandtheAttorneyGeneralsDepartmentcon.aspx

News just in, discussion of airsoft being legalised and/or NERF GUNS being classed as firearms according to a recent sitting on firearms laws.

WAKE ME UP.
>>
>>29888960
>.gov.au

kek, auscucks.

New Zealand says hi fagoots.

You cunts can't be trusted with little plastic pellets kkekk
>>
>>29888964
pls no bully
>>
>>29888964
This. You fags deserve it for that underhand, ausfailians literally cannot be trusted
>>
Fucking incredible. Everything really is upside down in Australia.
>>
>>29888996
To be fair. convicts aren't supposed to be allowed guns anyway, this should have happened a century ago.
>>
FFS now the kunts want to ban NERF crap?

>seriously America, be warned. This is the dogshit that your antigunners spew out that happens here with our government agencies, politicised cops, and cocksucking guncontrolcunts because we dont have a 2A to stop them.
Destroy them Trumpeters so they stop fucking up the rest of the world around you until you're the only ones left.
>>
>>29888964
Aren't your airsoft guns restricted to semi only?
>>
>>29889003
when will america free australia from its police state? just make it like one big alaska.
>>
>>29889011
Nyet.
only full auto rifles.

which you can own, but can't legally shoot.
just need collectors license.

MSSA's can own/shoot though.
>>
>>29889011
No idea about NZ, but that's how it is in Germany. I think it's the Netherlands too where you need an actual gun safe for air rifles and airsoft guns.
>>
>>29888960
Best part is, your gun laws are only every going to get far worse and it's what you deserve for being such liberal fuck heads.

I love being American.
>>
>>29889039
>>29889011

for example.
http://www.armory.co.nz/product/g&p-woc-m4-v.s.b.r.---gbb/woc34.aspx
>>
>>29889039
nah in the netherlands you need a background check and prove you do airsoft as a sport, but its not the same as for actual guns
>>
File: GeorgeWantToBeOperator.png (391 KB, 424x397) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeWantToBeOperator.png
391 KB, 424x397
>>29889011
>>29889024
>>29889039
just checked and it looks like it was amended in 2012

>>29889024
You still have almost Cali level gun control, but better than some I grant you. To get a MSSA/Cat E, what counts as a "good reason"?

>>29889039
Kek! Yeah I think I remember some dutch anon posting a pic of his "airsoft license" poor bastards
>>
>>29889103
Don't need a good reason for an MSSA, Target shooting at a rifle club will suffice.
or
>hunting

it's getting pistol licensing or Collectors (full auto, mortars, artillery guns) that is the cunt, there's only 2000 licenses available.

This guy is where I learnt all about NZ gun laws, he's great to listen to even if you don't give a shit about our laws.

got quite a nice collection too a real /k/ommando, dick loads of Nazi shit.
>>
>>29889108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CpXcStTQRY&list=PLxwsa6Y-s7uax3vVV1twr7lSJILAbf47h&ab_channel=kiwitedferny
>this guy

should probably post the link first.
>>
>>29889098
Hm, might have been some other European country. Maybe it was Scandinavian.
>>
File: 1461432062496.png (153 KB, 1603x864) Image search: [Google]
1461432062496.png
153 KB, 1603x864
Rot in hell you Aussie fuckers that's what you get for not having a 2A.

P.S add your whole nation to this list.
>>
>>29888960
Good.
>>
>>29889003
>Destroy them Trumpeters so they stop fucking up the rest of the world around you until you're the only ones left.
If Trump is the last hope for gun rights then the problem is bigger than what him and his cabinet could possibly ever handle. There's more to the US government than the POTUS.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.