[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooting on state land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: RedRyder_0.jpg (2 KB, 220x44) Image search: [Google]
RedRyder_0.jpg
2 KB, 220x44
Good evening /k/!

Dumb question for North Dakota residents. My girlfriend's 6 year old boy is interested in shooting and we've signed him up for an Intro to BB gun class at a local range. After the class is over, I'm planning on getting him a bb gun.

My problem is I live in a city (West Fargo) and don't have any land to shoot on.

Is it legal to go shooting bb guns on state land?
>>
>>29886490
>bb gun

just shoot it in the fucking house
>>
>my girlfriend's six year old kid
LOL
>>
>>29886737
He's being a good male role model and showing off his potential-father skills in the process. He's also introducing a future /k/ommando to the shooting sports. Fuck off.
>>
>>29886737
^
>>
>>29886490
It's a fucking BB gun dude, the manual for Daisy guns even tell you how to make an indoor target.
>>
>>29886737
I got a bb gun for cheistmas when I was 6. It literally played out like a Christmas story. One of my earliest memories is getting a gun. I fucking love this country
>>
>>29886808
He's literally spending resources on another man's progeny. He's competing himself out of existence.
>>
>>29886490
>Intro to BB gun class

What the actual fuck is an "intro to bb gun class" going to teach the kid that you can't teach him in 10 minutes? Is this a joke?

And why the fuck do you need land to shoot a bb gun on? Shoot it into a cardboard box in your living room or some shit.
>>
>>29886916
Maybe he's helping to create another good, reasonable, responsible, gun-owning american. Have some perspective
>>
>>29886490
I doubt anyone would stop you from shooting it at a dedicated range, though recreational target shooting is banned in WMAs and you will likely get shit for it or ticketed. I did over a pellet rifle shooting at cans.

You best bet is an indoor trap if you have the room.
>>
Just teach him the basics yourself man. You can shoot a bb gun in your house or even the park.
>>
>>29886916
You've literally never even seen a vagina in person. " Sorry kid, I know your father was killed, but you're never going to have a father figure again because some virgin on the internet might call me a cuck."
>>
I thought night time /k/ was better than this. You've all been very helpful. Thanks!
>>
>>29887027
/k/ is a fucking joke. If you can, get an indoor trap or shoot in your backyard. Check with 4H as well, they usually have air rifle ranges and I can't see them turning your kid.
>>
He's got a 5 year old sister, and we have a 4 month old baby in the house as well so there will be no shooting of any sort inside the house. What kind of dumb fuck would ever insist this is a good idea?
>>
>>29887057
It is actually pretty common to do, though other kids in the house put the kebash on it. They even sell a dedicated trap for the BBs.

Wait for it, at least one person is going to say
>build your owm trap, it's so easy
>>
>>29886916
>He's competing himself out of existence.

>And my internet girlfriend agrees with me!
>>
Yes it's good to go in ND

Even if it wasn't, hop the border to MN and you're good to go
>>
File: 12325.gif (653 KB, 220x258) Image search: [Google]
12325.gif
653 KB, 220x258
>>29886490
>My girlfriend's 6 year old boy
>>
>>29886963
>Sorry kid, I know your father was killed, but you're never going to have a father figure again because some virgin on the internet might call me a cuck."

kekd
>>
>>29887396
Read >>29886963
This ain't /b/
>>
I live about an hour north of Moorehead. Lots of state land around here. You are allowed to shoot firearms on state land
>>
>>29887396
someone has been on pol to long
I like to argue politics but when I went to pol I found out it was the adult /b/ so I found /k/ and now I own funs
Couldn't have made a better decision when it comes to internet shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.