[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who open carries on a regular basis now that it's becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 975x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 975x642
Who open carries on a regular basis now that it's becoming hot out? Who has opened carried before? Any bad/good reactions?
>>
>>29859448
Im in Florida, so I can't OC normally, but I can while hunting, fishing, or camping. I carry a glock on my hip when I camp. Most people don't even react, but one guy complimented my gun and showed me his.
>>
>>29859448
Phone next to gun

>Pulls out phone and calls bad guy
>Pulls out gun and shoots the top of his head off
>>
I OC when I go inna woods.
>>
File: 1462564896638.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1462564896638.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
Does it count as OC if you are in your home?
>>
>>29859448
>go to my favorite burger joint
>2 signs out front
>Guns welcome! Please keep all weapons holstered unless need arises in which case judicious marksmanship is appreciated
>WARNING! You are entering a redneck zone! You are likely to encounter country music, guns, the Lord's Prayer, and freedom. Enter at your own risk.

Damn it's good to be Texan now that we have open carry.
>>
>>29859448
>Be me
>be in AR15-izona
>give no fucks
>life is great
>>
>>29859727
>not open carrying at Applebee's instead
>>
>>29859727

If only you could OC in a shoulder holster or without a permit.
>>
>>29859766
Applebee's in my town is where high school seniors go to "be cool" and kids barely legal to drink go to buy overpriced shit. All sluts and trashy. The place I mentioned has cute waitresses, bro tier cooks/owner, and in the summer there are always cuties from the lake that's less than a mile away in addition to being a family friendly joint. Fuck your memes.
>>
Houston Texas

I've had encounters from black women to lesbians commenting on my 1911 being open carried. Nothing but positive response.
>>
Went to get a haircut and a guy was OCing his shield, he paid and left and one of the hairdressers came out from her cubby very frightened by the sight of a gun in public. Little did she know that I had my CCW while she cut my hair afterwards.
>>
I live in California still, so nothing yet. I'm always inspired by the amount of open carry in my neighboring states to the east. It's cringey when one teenager does it, but it's actually comforting when most people in the room have their guns exposed.

>>29859662
genuinely laughed
>>
>>29859854
>OC a 1911
>Surprised when minorities encourage you with positive remarks
Alright, fag
>>
I'm in Fort Worth, Texas, and I've never seen a single person open carry. Seen two people open carrying in their own homes (not sure why you need to keep your firearm loaded and ready to go when getting stuff delivered to you) but nothing out in the public.

Not sure if there's some stigma against it in Fort Worth, I've seen so many 30.07s posted I just assume every business doesn't want it.
>>
>>29859933
>not sure why you need to keep your firearm loaded and ready to go
Fuck yourself, also If dubs or better give your dub dubs back.
>>
>>29859971
It's one thing to have a loaded firearm in your house in case of dindus

It's another thing to have it unholstered, safety off, and about to flag a pizza delivery guy
>>
>>29859971
Acting like a hyperactive teenager outside of /b/ isn't really looked upon favorably.
>>
>>29860004
Fuck you I'll do whatever I want to in my own home

>about to flag pizza fag
>about to

So no one flagged you then did they pizza fag?
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 916x1280
>really anon?
>you're open carrying on our date to Applebees?
>>
>OC in downtown Seattle
>either no one cares or is too triggered to say anything
Wasn't really a big deal.
>>
>>29860099

If you had the chance to date Taylor Swift, no one would take her to Applebee's.
>>
>>29860177

I would, and I would OC while I did it.

for the lulz
>>
My ass. I'd take her to the grocery store deli counter for some dried out fried chicken and stale biscuits then make her pay for it.

She would still scream my name as I was fucking her in the ass.
>>
>>29859448
I dont OC but I print hard as fuck here in Texas. I've only had people give me positive reactions when they notice it.

>Throw Sig M11-A1 on outside the WB holster
>Throw shirt over it
>>
Before and right after work I OC. I don't get why people think it's such a huge deal.
>>
>>29859933

Ppl carry in their house, cause violent crimes and break ins go hand in hand and happen a lot.

Picture you're in the kitchen making food, your handgun is upstairs on the night stand, two nigger kick open your front door. Chances of them getting to you before you go get your gun is high.
>>
File: ayytaylor.jpg (16 KB, 317x236) Image search: [Google]
ayytaylor.jpg
16 KB, 317x236
>>29860177
Yep, if you want to tap that you gotta at least put in the effort.

Applebee's is the weakest shit possible. Food is shit, but not cheap enough to be be forgivable. Plus she would get recognized and it would become a shit show and your odds to get laid would go to the shitter.

Fancy restaurants would be better, but not ideal. This is fuckin' Taylor Swift we're talking about, good luck finding a better restaurant than what she has been to. Since you are a poorfag you can't afford that shit anyways. Plus she'd still get recognized.

I think the best option would be some one off local place where you have the option to carry out. It'd be low key, and you could take her some place nice, but out of the way.

My plan goes like this:

Prep:
>Touch up any rust with paint, wash and wax the shitbox so it looks half decent.
>Detail the interior.
>Get a nice blanket, mid range wine, plates,glasses n shit, candles,lube, pack in a basket.
>Dress nicely, but still casual

The date:
>Pick her up around 7:15
>Head to the restaurant near the lake, get whatever she wants, by myself a chicken tender plate.
>Drive to the lake
>Bring everything and we walk down to the trail for 15 minutes
>Be at a large,flat,stone area overlooking the lake by 7:45, get shit set up.
>Eat,drink, talk and shit.
>Watch sunset
>disapoint her sexually
>snuggle or what ever shit she wants do to
>realize I just wasted all this time writing a post about how I would take Taylor Swift on a date and then proceed to suck starting a shotgun because my live is meaningless.

>>29860230

I would bet my life that she is an absolute freak in bed. She plays so innocent all the time and doesn't even show her belly button, she got to be a nasty in the sack.
>>
>>29859727
TX OC is crap since you still have to have a CC permit to do it. Be like AZ and unfack yourselves
>>
File: 16733.original-2866.jpg (47 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
16733.original-2866.jpg
47 KB, 385x385
>tfw the only person you've seen open carry has been a redneck piece of shit with baggy clothes OC'ng a taurus in the world's shittiest velcro holster at 7Eleven while yelling at his dauther and threatening to beat the shit out of her

Reno, Nevada btw
>>
>>29861151
>Get to the restaurant and the chef cucks me
>watch as the chef makes a sandwich on her back for you
>>
>>29859448

I OC maybe once a week

I'm in the Midwest, nobody cares
>>
>>29859861

Why OC a CC gun?
>>
>>29860440

I should just keep my CCW on when I get home for work but I'm guilty of removing it when I'm at home. But I do bring it with me and set it by me if whatever room I'm in...cooking in the kitchen, I set the G19 in my holster on the counter. Hispanic gang activity in my area has been increasing, figure 15+1 rds of 147gr 9mm HST outta kill some spics if I need to.
>>
>>29859448

I carry a Glock 19 OWB at 5 O'clock with my shirt untucked. It's not that hard to adequately conceal a gun.

For the record I'm in AZ
>>
Alaska
I've seen few people even open carry in the dead of winter when they could have worn one of those badass Uzi harness deals under their fucktons of layers. No one really cares.
>>
I OC all the time. Yet to have a bad reaction from someone.
>>
>>29861302
>>29861302
Do I have to pay for the sandwich or is it free and is there semen on it?
If no on both, it could be worse, I get to see Taylor Swift fucked and get a free sandwich.

If yes on either, I'll shoot him with the Oberz I am OCing.
>>
>>29859885

You're retarded
>>
>>29861151
kek.

I live in Nashville so no matter what everyone would recognize her.

Only place I wouldn't is Kate's Kitchen in Franklin.

>reserve private room
>eat a fucking good dinner made by high class queers
>watch as my waiter melts before her
>leave and go to steeplechase to chill with her until sunset
>disappointing sex
>drop her off and tell her sorry
>>
>>29859726
Id like to fuck this moo-moo
>>
>>29861328
He was kindve douchey looking, so I assume part of the OC for status crowd, but maybe he just finds it comfier. Not my place to judge I guess.
>>
>>29859662
Kek
>>
>>29859727
Cringy as fuck
>>
I OC fairly often. Live in alaska so no one ever says anything. It's fairly common to see OC handguns. Even rifles every so often. No big deal.

>be me OCing 92a1
> I could use a sammich.
> walk in to subway.
> start ordering sub
> 2 upstanding members of local PD walk in.
> nod to them.
> cop 1 "is that a 92 or 96?"
> "92a1"
> cop 2 "see everyone is using 9mm these days"
> "yeah with modern hollowpoints penetration is about all the same and with less recoil and larger capacity."
> cop 1 " well .40 still puts people down better"
> "okay"
> cop 1 had a G22. Cop 2 had a G17.
> "have a good day guys"
> pay and leave.

I've been pulled over while OCing after a range trip.

> pulled over
> "sir I need to inform you there is 4 long guns and 2 handguns in the back as well as 1 on my side, and 1 in my glove box."
> cop "okay just leave them where they are, license insurance and registration please"
>>
>>29859643
Hey fellow Florida bro, does anyone hassle you when you go camping oc'ing? And do some camp grounds not allow it? I'm genuinely curious, I want to start camping again, but don't want to go out by myself with out something on my hip.
>>
>>29861151
Not just taking her out to your favorite craft beer pub to just talk, drink, and drunken karaoke
>>
>>29862262

>he fell for the "muh modern hollowpoints" meme
>>
>>29861151
>realize I just wasted all this time writing a post about how I would take Taylor Swift on a date and then proceed to suck starting a shotgun because my live is meaningless.

We all have been there at some point.
>>
>>29862341
Since Applebee's was mentioned I was thinking dinner. Drinking and karaoke sounds a hell of a lot easier.
>>
>>29859448
I "open carry" with a shoulder holster when riding my motorcycle, but a lot of times its concealed when I wear a jacket. When people see it, they don't really care, but here in KY people usually aren't scared of guns. I went to strip club one time, and they wanted to check my leather jacket for gang patches but didn't care about the gun whatsoever, and even served me booze.
>>
>>29862442
>when I wear a jacket

Fucking squids.
>>
>>29861245
This. Sure you can OC in Texas, but only if you have a CC and at any point a time you can be stopped and asked to show your CC by a LEO at any time. No thanks. I'll just CC and not let others know I'm carrying.
>>
>>29860099
She's still a country girl at heart, she's cool with OCing.
>>
>>29862498
Fucking this.
>>
>>29862498
What is this?
>>
Since we're talking about TayTay, I've always wondered what her bodyguards carry when on the job.
>>
>>29860099
She has a face I want to drop kick so badly
>>
>>29859448
I haven't OC intentionally. I work in public/retail. Don't want to turn my ass towards someone. Everybody I run into seems to have a CPL in their wallet tho when they open it up to pay.

The only OCers I've known were;
> an old skinny dude wearing a Vet hat who carried his Hi-Poont at about 2'oclock in a cheap ass nylon w/ Velcro holster.
> a tall skinny neighbor guy who I think wanted to be noticed.
> 3-fingered Dan. The "gunsmith" who blew his own hand apart
> and a guy who used to legally open carry a Glock 17c with a Full Auto backplate. (He was a manufacturer FFL class whatever) I even got to put a 33rnd mag thru it at 1,200rpm once. He's in prison now for molesting his kids last I've heard.

So not real big on the idea.
>>
>>29862376
>he fell for the "stopping power" meme
>>
>>29859726
Dam, thats a sexy ass...
>>
>>29859448

One time I was carrying my Model 10 and a guy came up, shook my hand, and we started a conversation in Lowes. That was cool.
>>
>>29862269
No one has hassled me so far. I guess if you go camping on private land the owner could tell you not to OC, but as long as you are on public land you are good to go as long as you are camping, hunting, or fishing. Where in Florida are you?
>>
>>29859727

>country music
>the lords prayer

if you're the kind of simpleton that likes "country music" and actually believes there is an ivisible sky wizard watching you masturbate, you shouldn't be allowed to even OWN a fucking firearm, let alone be allowed to CARRY ONE IN PUBLIC PLACES

your kind makes me sick
>>
>>29859448
TN

i mostly open carry in the store work in, but ive been out and about a decent amount too.

generally i get compliments on my glock or sig, some people even shake my hand and say something nice about 2A or how it makes them feel safe knowing the average joe all around has a gun not cops 20min away.

i have gotten a few curious people but they were very polite.

and less then 10 or so dirty stares.
or whispered "omfg he has a gun". i just ignore them and nothing els is said.

but this is TN too so.
>>
>>29863031

that's a flabby, overweight ass of a girl at that's never heard of "gym time" and eats too much ice cream.
>>
>>29861151
TL:DR
the fact you put so much effort into a hypothetical never going to happen date with taytay is really unbecoming of a /k/ommando, im not mad at you senpai, im disappointed.
>>
>>29863068
Translation: My first gay encounter.
>>
>>29860230

>Dried out chicken

What kind of shit grocery store do you go to? Krogers has some juicy ass chicken in their deli
>>
>>29863514
I love those types of women. They are so easy to bed down.
>>
>>29863555
I shop at Kroger as well. Your outlet must be better fielded than mine.
>>
>>29863209
I'm over in South Florida around Boca.
>>
I see people OC all the time where I live. In fact, I was in mcdonalds today chatting it up with an older gentleman about his 1911. Ohio confirmed for best state.
>>
>>29863555
>>29863577
I work at Kroger and see people OC all the time. Unfortunately they don't let employees carry. Also, checked.
>>
I OC my Series 70 colt, and no one's really said anything. I have however gotten some pretty nasty looks from some rad fems (I live in Houston afterall) and I just shrug it off.

Since it is a 1911 however, it's going to look like a lunchbox is being concealed under shirt when I do campus carry in September this year. I would love the opportunity to make a liberal honors student look like an idiot in public but I'd rather not be late for class.
>>
>>29863514
Maybe I like flabby weak ice cream eating girls. They're more likely to stay home and eat ice cream where it's safe and carry my children to term.
>>
>>29861295
Not just Reno
I live in NC, and I've seen the same setup
Taurus in a $10 generic nylon holster clipped to pocket of his baggy shorts
>>
>>29863564
>>29863682

shit... I never thought of it that way guys. seriously.... I've spent 15 of the past 30 years dating good looking girls with great bodies.... only to become disgusted by the level of bitchiness, backstabbing, dishonesty and outright whorish activities.

now that you guys say it.... I've 2 buddies that are married to chunky broads, and one buddy engaged to one serious horse of a woman........ and they seem completely happy.

shit..... I didn't expect to have an epiphany about women on fucking /k/ of all places.....

I think I need me a fat girl... maybe life wont be so goddmaned complicated.... hhhmmm.....
>>
>>29863009
> he fell for the "penetration" meme
>>
File: feelbadman.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feelbadman.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>29863543
Trust me senpai, I am disappointed in myself too.

It's really depressing to think I put more effort into a hypothetical date with Taylor Swift that will never fucking happen than I do with most things in my life.

I am not even a real /k/ommando, I am a poorfag that got a type 53 as a gift and missed out when 54r cans were cheap, so I have never had the chance to actually shoot the damned thing

I plan on going to my Dicks tomorrow to get a Maverick 88 since they are on sale for $190, at least I can be a real /k/ommando then.

Sorry for pushing this shit onto you and everyone else, I don't really have anyone to talk about this shit with.

Also to the OP, sorry that I am honestly sorry if I derailed your thread.
>>
>>29863543
>>29863609
I work in the Publix deli down in FL and CC every day, not supposed to but idgaf
>>
>>29863590
Damn. Im in North Florida. If you ever come up here we should go camping.
>>
>>29861295
>>29863735
Saw it while I was up in Colorado

Fat dude with his wife, saw the tarus in his valcro holster outside of walmart in the parking lot.

Mysteriously enough, his firearm was hidden from sight when he walked in, almost like he pulled his giant orange shirt over it

I'm sure he had a concealed carry license though, I could tell he was a model citizen by how loud he was yelling at his wife in the parking lot.
>>
File: 1462439646481.jpg (374 KB, 882x902) Image search: [Google]
1462439646481.jpg
374 KB, 882x902
Open carry everyday because I work in the ghetto. I have OC'd everything from ruger lcrs to supressed SBRs. Goddamnit I love AZ.
>>
File: great-teacher-onizuka-944216.jpg (204 KB, 771x900) Image search: [Google]
great-teacher-onizuka-944216.jpg
204 KB, 771x900
>>29863514

nigga thats gay
>>
>>29863798
Fat girls are mostly lazy as fuck and rather immature. They do put way more effort in sex though.
>>
>>29863798

Chubby girls are the best girls. They suck a meeeeean dick too.
>>
>>29864251
I'm a Publix deli manager. Good for you, anon. I'm not about to chance it myself though.
>>
>be earlier today
>in montana
>goin inna woods
>slap 1911 on my hop, drop extra mag into back pocket
>decide I would like a coke
>pull into town gas station/truckstop
>walk inside, grab coke
>notice that 3 open carriers are also buying things in the gas station
>feelsgoodtobemontanan.jpeg
>mexican, obviously a trucker approaches me
>"ay, ese, is not illiagle to have guns on you here?"
>"so long as it aint a hospital, bank, bar, or school it is"
>mexican trucker grins and says "people would be losing thier shit in california ese"
>"this aint california bud, i say fuck em"
>he laughs and grins and says
>"fuck em"
>moves his gun from his pants waistband to his front pants pocket clearly visible

Getting to watch a fellow man revel in the joy of not having to hide his power level for the first time was glorious.

So any ways, I went up the creek and met a fellow marine combat vet who lives out innawoods in a cabin. we drank whisky and talked about gold mining until I was sober enough to drive home and work on building my stengun.
>>
>be me today
>errbody I work with went out to the local methhead bar for Cindo De Mayo across the highway from the farm
>show up to work the next day sober and feeling good
>feel extra good as I hear my coworkers puke their guts up
>get assigned to spraying the back plot of peach trees
>lots of snakes, so pull my SD9 out of my truck and wear it on thigh holster for the off chance of getting a snakeskin belt
>lunch time comes around, I offer to drive a mile up the road to get all my hungover friends cheeseburgers
>drive up to diner, walk to counter, tell them my order and pay
>waiting for food and realize
>been working in the sun for 6 hours on 2 hours of sleep
>I'm OC'ing SD9, because I'm tired and dumb
>I don't have my CHL
>there's a loaded fucking pistol strapped to my leg because I negated to think
>"that'll be $38.90, by the way, we don't usually accept open carry"
>th..thanks, it was an accident
>"the burgers or the gun?"
>haha yep!
>nope the fuck out
>wonder why Texas requires a CHL for OC
>>
>>29863798
Pretty girls?

They KNOW that all they have to do is appear available and any guy is thiers.
Ive dated girls who looked like something off the cover of a magazine. It was ALWAYS an unspoken thing that went on, if I didnt bust my ass to please them constantly they could leave me for any guy they desired the moment I failed to deliver 100% of thier demands.

Now, ive never had a fat girl, but I have dates some women with very attractive bodies but tragically arranged faces. And also women who werent fat, but were also not conventionally attractive. (Cant into fat chix, just not attracted, but a few have had truly horrific faces)

The less attractive they are, the more they will work to please you, because they KNOW thier options are limited. They dont got too many shots at it, and thier chances at something permanant are limited so they are willing to put the work in vs some concieted bitch blessed with a pleasing appearance who knows that she could be with any one of a dozen parters at any moment should she choose to become sexually acessible to them.
>>
>>29864059
>he fell for the "bullet" meme
>>
>>29862649
/o/ memes
>>
I only open carry when innawoods. It's the only way it's legal in my state anyways.

I get bad reactions from the soccer moms who use the same hiking trail I do, but once I go deeper innawoods it's all good.
>>
>>29866130
>things that never happened
>>
>>29860160
Can confirm this is typical Seattle response to OC
>>
I technically oc whenever I'm wearing suspenders because my shirt is tucked in
>>
File: willweaton.jpg (56 KB, 665x515) Image search: [Google]
willweaton.jpg
56 KB, 665x515
>>29862846
> and a guy who used to legally open carry a Glock 17c with a Full Auto backplate. (He was a manufacturer FFL class whatever) I even got to put a 33rnd mag thru it at 1,200rpm once. He's in prison now for molesting his kids last I've heard.
You wouldn't happen to be from baton rouge, LA would you?
>>
>>29859448
Open carry on motorcycle with Glock 19 bolted to my left hip when riding on the interstate. CC everywhere else.
North Carolina best Carolina.
>>
>>29863407
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>29866130
Where I'm from, women in the general populace are hot. About 30% of women in the relationship age are 7/10 or above, which is to say 10/10 by irl standards. A percentage of them are floozies. Usually the stupid ones. The women who are intelligent and hot will typically really like you if you are irl 7/10 and smart.

And I live in Texas so it's not like I'm in some sort of alternate dimension. Women are women. The super hot ones who are stupid, are stupid no matter how hot they are. And the smart ones are smart, they don't give a fuck about random men. It's like this around the world. Hot does not mean stupid.
>>
>>29866914
I had the same thought
>>
File: 1450302902350.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450302902350.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>29864251
>>29865913
>these florida publixbros

Publix is based as fuck tbqh
>>
>>29859843

I'm a high school senior and I go to applebee's to be cool and buy overpriced shit. I love the sluts though.
>>
>>29863407
/agree.
>>
>>29866022
Where you at breeki?
>>
>>29867842
Montana
>>
>>29861151
Fuck dude. I don't know why, but the part about the tendies plate fucking shattered my sides.
>>
>>29868252
We've got a couple mtbros here, guy near missoula in the mountains, pawnbro near three forks or Bozeman, another tripfag with a name I can't remember (satori something?) In great falls, couple more anon like me in great falls area.
>>
>>29868308
I live out past missoula in the mountains, might be me.

You talkin about the guy who takes his autistic brother out spelunking in abandoned mine tunnels? Cuz thats me.
>>
>>29868345
Sounds right, I'll try to remember your trip this time, haha.
>>
>>29864267
Where at?
>>
File: received_1029703743763230.jpg (38 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
received_1029703743763230.jpg
38 KB, 1080x720
>>29868380
We'll be posting one of our newest enterprises soon, keep an eye out for it, gonna be pretty cool.
>>
File: 1454650220295.gif (3 MB, 250x257) Image search: [Google]
1454650220295.gif
3 MB, 250x257
>>29868540
>>
File: 1424314751109.jpg (14 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1424314751109.jpg
14 KB, 228x228
>>29868540
>>
>>29863555
Fuck kroger its such a shitty fucking company
>>
File: 1423873829705.png (61 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1423873829705.png
61 KB, 200x195
>>29868345
>You talkin about the guy who takes his autistic brother out spelunking in abandoned mine tunnels? Cuz thats me.
>>
>>29866022
>Getting to watch a fellow man revel in the joy of not having to hide his power level for the first time was glorious.
This actually made me smile
>>
>>29859727
Vermont laughs at your cuck gun laws.

Ethan Allen>Sam Houston
>>
>>29862269
This.. We need to start campaigning for open carry concealed on campgrouds
>>
File: 1192296769860.jpg (117 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1192296769860.jpg
117 KB, 800x600
carry my glawk 22 or m&p40 in a serpa holster, sometimes its OC sometimes it CC. Just depends on what Im wearing that day.
>>
File: gym.png (281 KB, 554x475) Image search: [Google]
gym.png
281 KB, 554x475
>>29861151
>>
>>29872340
>that filename
I'm drunk, and I'll probably disagree tomorrow, but this is fucking hilarious
>you have no idea how long this took to type.
>>
>>29863798
Anyone who has dated both, knows that fat girls are superior to think gals. My wife is like 230lbs and a triple D cup. Yes she's a big gal, but the sex is indeed good and she actually knows how to cook. Married for 6 years and it has been pretty great.
>>
>>29872428
cheers
>>
>>29864267

Nuggestfest 904 when?
I'll bring beer and boolits.
>>
>>29872639
"Cheers" is the "thank you for your service" to drunk/drinking people.
>>
>>29864251
oh no the owner of my shop lets me order rifle uppers and stuff to the shop because i have to sign for them when they come in and cant be at home all day waiting.

my job is based as fuck and the owner is a firearms enthusiast himself, i know he comes here sometimes even, but hes mostly a reddit guy.
>>
>>29864243
bruh i was super drunk and pissy last night, if it makes you feel better i talked about taylor swift with a bro like for a good hour today, and im a grown ass man who deffinantly is a kommando, my AR-15 even got a thumbs up in arg.

come sit on senpai's lap and tell him all about it.
>>
>>29872930
i believe i said "i would drag my balls threw a mountain of glass for a day, just to get to plow her pussy one time so good she'd never leave".
>>
File: dontknow.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
dontknow.gif
999 KB, 250x251
Is Applebees a good place to OC and find some easy, decently attractive sluts to take home?
>>
>>29859843
You haven't been here long enough if you responded to that seriously. Please refrain from posting until you have a clear understanding of memeology
>>
>>29863514
So perfect, is what you're saying
>>
>>29866914
Michigan actually. He ran a bro tier LGS and I had got some sweet deals from him.
>>
>>29867286
>>29866914
Michigan actually. He ran a bro tier LGS and I had got some sweet deals from him.
>>
>>29872639
>>29872731
I'll take it, cheers!
>now to solve this captcha
>>
File: RWB_Plate_Carrier.jpg (70 KB, 403x537) Image search: [Google]
RWB_Plate_Carrier.jpg
70 KB, 403x537
>>29863407
>Simpleton
>ivisisble sky wizard
Autists like you are the reason I'm glad the Second Amendment exists.
>>
>>29863407
You are the kind of faggot that thinks rights are an exclusive club that only you and your buddies are allowed to enjoy.
You will be the first ones against the wall in the coming revolution.
>>
File: ianpepe.png (89 KB, 632x492) Image search: [Google]
ianpepe.png
89 KB, 632x492
>>29872930
I've lightened up since yesterday, had some fun goofing off in this thread too.

>>29871886

Yesterday, I thought I was the odd one out here for liking TayTay. After seeing the other thread and knowing other /k/ommandos do as well makes me feel better about it.

desu senpai, I was fucking off listing to music and drinking ice tea while making the first post, not like I was working on the cure for cancer.

And about the not being real /k/ommando part, I've just been frustrated about trying to find something to buy for a while.

I was planning on building a carry handle ar, but found out since I am not 21 I can't get a stripped lower. Needed a stripped lower cause poorfag

Wanted an ak but they are more than AR's now.

Wanted an sks but now they near AR's in price, was going to see if my uncle would sell his, but I haven't talked to him in a year or more.

Wanted a Cz455, but no dealers nearby.

Been looking for a pump shotgun and a .22 on armslist, most are either overpriced to hell or hell and gone from where I am.

Plus being a poorfag doesn't help.

I've been meaning to go get a CCP for a while but have just been lazy.

TL:DR I got shitty luck with firearms purchasing.
>>
>>29860099
>date
>applebees

If you're fucking 13 maybe.
>>
>>29875532
Shwifty is A-OK.

>>29875602
>Not memeing
alright then
>>
>>29859727
>Lords prayer

I though rednecks were all low prot scum who couldn't stand using pre-written prayers.
>>
>>29859448
>open carry
>dindu sees your gun and caps your ass
-OR-
>cc
>no one knows you hasguns until it's too late for them
shiggydiggydoo
>>
>>29863407
Christianity is probably the least bad major religion out there. If you want to hate on religion, hate on Islam which is every bit as bad now as it was 1300 years ago.
>>
>>29876138
>trying to keep an already forced meme relevant

Please kill yourself my man>>29876138
>>
this thread went weird places
>>
>>29877804
but im not even the original memer..
>>
Only time I've OCed before has been on hikes and shit, because backpack straps make you print like the fucking NY Times anyway, but I've been thinking about OCing this summer. My only worry is that I don't think I have a nice enough gun to OC.
>>
>>29878680
I just CC at about 4 o clock with the grip slightly under the bottom of the bag, bretty good but not a 10/10 comfy. Would depend on length of bag too.
>>
>>29867319
Subs and guns
>>
>>29859727
Love how Texans act like they are some great haven for firearms when your laws are shit, your bbq is shit, and your general state is shit.

Should have left Texas as part of Mexico.
>>
>>29879020
Sad because you're right, many states do guns better, their BBQ is understandably renown, but not the best, and the weather sucks cock. I have never thought in my life "I should move to texas" even jokingly or drunk.
>>
>>29868345
>I live out past missoula in the mountains, might be me.
Which direction? I was stuck in a small scale cult camp in a gulch west of Lolo for half of 2009.
>>
File: 894893650654.jpg (70 KB, 470x710) Image search: [Google]
894893650654.jpg
70 KB, 470x710
>wrangler jeans
>>
As a CCL holder, I appreciate the OC folks' sacrifice when the mass shooter plugs them first. Someone's gotta be the canary, I guess.
>>
>>29877788
Christianity is actually pretty bad if you look closely at it. And anyways just because it's not as bad as Islam doesn't mean it still isn't insanely fucking restarted to believe in.
>>
>>29866070
thigh holster aint legal with a license either.

waist or shoulder carry only
>>
>>29859448
Really, only about 1/1000 people notice/care about you OCing and about half of those people are antis anyways. Whatever you wanna do, go ahead
>>
>>29860160
I OC down in Olympia. Actually had a homeless guy ask me about it, turned out he was a Nam vet and still carried a 1911.
>>
>>29861332
Anyone have "go shorts" for middle of the night encounters? shirts, belt, holster, spare mag, bright flashlight, Etc.
>>
>>29863513
1) >>29861332
Anyone have "go shorts" for middle of the night encounters? shirts, belt, holster, spare mag, bright flashlight?
2) I've run into creeps (likely from NY state, Mass.) who will stare at me OCing on the job or say to their SO, "why does he need a gun?" I'm in security: shirt, hat, vest all ID me
>>
>>29880355
>living in Olympia
Good golly fuck anon how do you handle that? I used to date a girl from there and it's like if Tacoma was the size of downtown but thought it was Seattle.
>>
>>29881200

Haha. That is pretty bad. Tacoma here.
>>
>>29879256
West of zootown out towards lookout pass, you got stuck out there with THOSE crazy fuckers? I thought they got demolished by the feds after a couple returned home from vacation to find one of the groups wierder crazies holed up in their house screaming that it belonged to her now because she was her own sovreign republic and had annexed it.

Or are we thinking about different groups?
>>
>>29879242
>I have never thought in my life "I should move to texas" even jokingly or drunk.

Appreciate that.
>>
>>29879020

Laws are fine, BBQ is better than anything your monkey ass will ever eat, and the state is Heaven.

Should have never joined up with you faggots. The biggest mistake in Texas history was joining the US in 1846.
>>
>>29883970
Montana is just so much better.
>>
>>29884029
Yeah, feel free to visit but stay out. Too many out of state faggots trying to gentrify the shit out of everything.

Some faggot moves here from LA, spends 3 weeks gushing about the view, then inevitably becomes frightned facing all that freedom without a big liberal blanky and thier federalism binkie.

Start trying to put fences around everything and tell us "stupid locals" how to live and what to do with the land our families have been living on for a century.
>>
>>29884089

That's how I feel about Texas. It's jobs. Fuckers pour into Texas for jobs and in the last decade it seems like I've seen more license plates from NY, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois than ever. They all come down here, hate it, and want to change it.

If nobody else in the country liked Texas I'd be fine because there would be more of it for me. Texas is in some ways a cautionary tale to places like Montana.

Find a way to not let the bastards in if you can.
>>
>>29885608
>>29885608
Well for a reference of what liberals have done to montana:
1: oil and mineral gathering environmental restrictions.

I can take a gold pan up literally any creek in the area and pull a pennyweight of pure gold from it. (20 pennyweights equals 1 ounce)

In eastern montana we have just as much oil as the booming dakotas, and coal too.

So why are we so poor?

Montana used to be known as the richest state in the US. Literally, we had more per capita millionaires than anyone else.

But mining and resource gathering, in other words, such concepts as independant wealth and general self reliance are repugnant to the liberal hordes who immigrated here in the economy crisis of the 70's.

So hordes of west and east coast liberals thronged here and gentrified the area a bit. It now costs so fucking much to get cleared by the fed to mine, log, or drill that it is literally less profitable to pull the gold out of the rocks than just leave it there. Of course wildly uncontrolled and destructive minining projects devastating to the rainforest sprung up in south america to meet demands but the outsiders didnt care, out of sight out of mind....
Contd
>>
>>29887720
2: attempts to appease locals with the tourism industry

Obviously, the idea that a minimum wage job in ther service industry can replace a $15 an hour job as a miner or oil roughneck is retarded, but they used thier giant fortunes generated in cali and new york to force it through. Subsequently montana became one of the poorest states in the union.

3: tourism doesnt even generate enough minimum wage jobs for everyone. Montana, having remained defiant to federList power grabs for so long, was forced to place large swathes of our citizens on federal welfare.

Any grab for power in our state by federal power was followed with blatant threats to shut off federal services now necessary to large portions of the populace's every day existence.

Today federal power grabs are opposed but only weakly, because instead of independant capitalist driven jobs and self-reliant wealth EVERYTHING is on the federal dime. If they pay the bills can we TRULY say we are not reliant on them?

Whats more fuckin sinister is the fact that prior to all of this schools were funded by STATE tariffs on local industry. Large enterprise owners loved it because they essentially just trained and educated folks to be useful to their industry, and thie students communities and recieved ready trained and skilled workers for pennies on the dollar.

Now schools are all federally run. My younger brother's english teacher actually openly states that all war artefacts and history should be destroyed, ya know, cuz if we dont remember any wars there wont be any new ones.

Big suprise, his social stdies teacher claims an utterly open border with zero checks or even a passport or any ID whatsoever required to gain full citizenship would not only solve all , but culurally enrich us.

Our copper mines in the 1900's literally supplied 80 percent of the worlds electrical wire, now we have rabid raving liberal highschool teachers telling them to be ashamed of thier history.
>>
File: 1460653197947.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460653197947.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>29887727
>if we dont remember any wars there wont be any new ones.
>>
>>29887821
She literally said that mind you. A lot of our teachers are imported from the east or west coast liberal zones and earnestky believe we only have wars because we havent burned our milsurp yet.
>>
>>29879814
>pretty bad if you look

explain
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.