[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking to buy something similar to pic related Are there any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
looking to buy something similar to pic related

Are there any legality issues with this in the US?

I would have a shirt covering my belt. What are some buzzwords I should look for when searching my local laws?
>>
>>29850135
As long as you're not in jew york or the DPRC, you should be good.
>>
Know your state's knife, including tang, length limit.
Know your city's limit.
Know your county's limit.
Know the limit of any city's you might visit.
Never let a cop know you have a knife, they're like fucking raccoons.
Never bring them to the airport, hand rapists are also raccoons.
>>
>>29850194
>Never let a cop know

At what point during a police confrontation do you tell them that you have a weapon?

I guess the logical answer would be when they ask?
>>
>>29850147
CA actually has ok knife carry laws
>>
Fucking idiots still think they can get in trouble for a knife in the USA
>>
>>29850299
>has never heard of NYC
>>
>>29850295
And what happens if you use it to defend yourself from a beach Dindu or a wild transtard? Because I'm guessing you go to jail for oppressing their rights to not get stabbed while assaulting a law abiding taxpayer.
>>
>>29850135
Check your state laws about knives, city/local laws as well. You should also look for cited court cases of self defense in your state/city involving knives (I am assuming that's why you asked).
>>
>>29850339
>has never been outside
>>
>>29850147
>>29850295
Ca fag here. Yeah we can essentially carry almost anything. Balisongs and autos are still illegal but no one actually cares. Maybe a few cops.
>>
>>29850283
"Good evening officer, I would like to let you know that I am armed, and will happily show you my CCW if you'd like (if applicable.)
>>
>>29851260
Imagine someone on here trying this
>h-hello officer
>good evening sir, now do you know how fa-
>I'm armed
>I'm sorry?
>i-I said im armed A-and-
>sir please step out of the car
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.