[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gun is that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: russiangirl.jpg (68 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
russiangirl.jpg
68 KB, 453x604
What gun is that?
>>
>>29841311

AK103
>>
>>29841311
Fuck the gun i want that hat in the top right
>>
>>29841311
its called a woman OP
they are much more difficult to disassemble
and they are far less rewarding than guns
>>
Famas
>>
>>29841351
They only need to be properly lubed and they can be just as fun.
>>
>>29841341
Shit, I want it too.
>>
bower gun
>>
ak 47 assault rifle
>>
>>29841311
RK95

BEST AK047 VARIENT
>>
>>29841311
Siberian mouse, mmm
Love that bitch
>>
id like to rack her slide, with my penis, if you know what i mean
>>
>>29841452
No they really can't, they are super annoying most of the time that you don't have your dick in them and they don't have much use beyond that
>>
File: 0_aa74c_88bf79bb_XL.jpg (110 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
0_aa74c_88bf79bb_XL.jpg
110 KB, 800x537
>>29845043
No it's not. You can tell just by looking at the sights since the rear in the wrong location. Front is different and so forth.
>>
>>29845149
The fuckin lens cap is still on.
>>
>>29845377
That's a light amplifier you dork. It has a tiny hole in the middle so it can be used in daytime aswell.
>>
>>29845149
That face man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.