[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone noticed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: z3.png (882 KB, 980x4398) Image search: [Google]
z3.png
882 KB, 980x4398
just wondering what people think of the gun depicted, it seems to be break-action as well as bolt-action

where can I buy such weapon like was used?
>>
>>29832828
most artists are morons that can't look up photos of what they want to depict and instead make something up that fits the style they want to convey.

the closest you could get would be a take-down bolt action of some sort.
>>
>>29832828
>People who've told us to live together in harmony and try to love one another
>Malcom X

Doesn't know history. Doesn't know guns. Total shit it is.
>>
>>29832828
>zen pencils
fucker takes quotes he doesn't understand and tries to prettyfy them
>>
>Malcolm X
>literally hated white people
I mean, I respect him more so than his peers for being honest about his position, but lets not talk bullshit here
>>
>>29832828
>its always the people who tell us the federal reserve/central banking is wrong and actively try to remove it

fixd
>>
>>29832937
and john lennon is literally a communist
>>
>>29832887
This. I'm OK with everyone else on that list, but Malcom X was far from pushing for harmony.
>>
>>29832853
>hurrrrr
>artists are morons because they don't satisfy my autism
Ok.
>>
File: 1461112706842.jpg (42 KB, 650x396) Image search: [Google]
1461112706842.jpg
42 KB, 650x396
>>29832969
In that logic you'd be defending politicians who know nothing about guns pushing gun control bills
And we're the autistic ones
4/10 I took the bait
>>
>>29832828
Apparently, Lincoln, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, and Malcom X were all peace-loving faggots. No, they were murderous motherfuckers, made started some serious shit, and ended up getting killed for it.
>>
>>29832969
It's almost as if there's a wonderful resource where near limitless information is available on any subject one could imagine, including what was used to shoot JFK and how it works.
>>
>>29832967
Lennon spoke a lot about peace, but he himself was a violent psycho.

When the silver beatles were just teens playing in shitty clubs in central europe Lennon would frequently get involved in fistfights.

There was also an incident when they were a relatively new band playing in a club called The Cavern in London.
Their promoter at the time was openly gay, and one audience member approached the scene and called Lennon a cocksucker who fucked the promoter.
Lennon responded by walking up to the edge of the stage and kicking the audience member in the teeth, he then lept down from the stage and continued kicking the man in the head giving him severe brain damage.

He was also a grade A wife-beater who would regularly kick the shit out of Yoko.
The main reason why Yoko tore the band apart was that Lennon insisted she be involved in everything they did, because he refused to leave her alone.
He didn't even let her go to the bathroom alone.

The whole anti-war "Bed-In" thing they did was just another plot by Lennon to keep Yoko from getting out of his sight.
>>
>>29832906
Hey the invictus one is my pretty dope
>>
>>29832887
>>29832937
>>29832967
>>29833054

Have you guys not read The Ballot or the Bullet (in either of its two versions)? Malcolm X did want peace; he was simply being clear about the consequences of not passing the Voting Rights Act.

Saying "there will be blood in the streets" is not equivalent to saying "I wish there were blood in the streets."
>>
>>29835576
It is when you're black.
>>
>>29835576
Malcolm X was a segregationist.

Hardly "harmony"
>>
>>29832828
There's so much wrong with this cartoon. But it's wrong on even the most basic level.
Shitty people are assassinated ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Dictators, rogue generals, warlords, famous criminals, etc. The CIA assassinates jihadis every fucking week.
How does this retard not see that?
>>
File: 1448573933158.jpg (49 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1448573933158.jpg
49 KB, 500x666
>>29832828

>Gandhi believed in the caste system
>Lincoln only freed the slaves to win the war
>Malcolm X was a segregationist
>Lennon was a psychotic wife beater

>"people who've told us to live together in harmony and try to love one another"

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am, at how unbelievably fucking retarded leftists can be.
>>
Good Artist do a research before they start to draw.
>>
>>29832853
Fucking this
My day is ruined everytime some artist tries to do a newspaper comic on terrorists/fudds/police
>>
>>29835844
>Gandhi believed in the caste system

wrong m9, he actively protested the treatment of sudras and the like

And op, Oswald used a 6.5 mm Carcano 91/38
>>
>>29837945
>6.5 mm Carcano 91/38
That appears to be a bolt action and not break-action though
>>
>>29832887
>>29832937
>>29835844
>>29832828
Malcolm X did start off by hating whitey but after a trip to Mecca saw through his racial prejudice and learned to love his fellow man...as long as he was a Muslim. In a way he was on his way to starting what may have resembled the radical Islam (with perhaps some of the flair seen in mega churches) we all know and love today here in the states back in the 60s.
>>
>>29832828
Also the guy is putting a bullet in the chamber, not a cartridge.
>>
File: 7817.png (1 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7817.png
1 KB, 480x360
>>29838086
>Also the guy is putting a bullet in the chamber, not a cartridge.
so not only is it break-action/bolt-action combo, but it uses caseless ammo?
>>
File: 1462253497325.jpg (32 KB, 383x565) Image search: [Google]
1462253497325.jpg
32 KB, 383x565
>>29838201
>Carcano using caseless ammo
>mfw
>>
>>29838201
That's actually a blowdart, built from a carcano. That's why no one heard a gunshot
>>
>>29838432
>actually a blowdart
Finally an explanation for the 'magic bullet'!
>>
>>29832828
>wanted to live peacefully together
>literally liberal SJW: the comic
Too bad Lincoln was a racist who wanted to send all the niggers back to Africa. Bet the people who made this also believe the Civil War was started because of slavery.
>>
>>29837978
To somebody that owns a Carcano the drawing is pretty clearly a Carcano, the artist's depiction just shows that he knows nothing about firearms whatsoever.
>>
>>29832828
>George Carlin
Well, at least the glaring inaccuracies make sense now.
>>
>>29838522
What's wrong with Carlin?
>>
your dad said for you to get to bed alex.
>>
File: fostech-arms-origin-sneak-peek.jpg (20 KB, 647x414) Image search: [Google]
fostech-arms-origin-sneak-peek.jpg
20 KB, 647x414
>>29832937
To be fair Malcom X wanted his own country for blacks. Would have been a better deal for us.
>>
>>29832937
He did hate white people, but he also preached that killing them wouldn't change things for the better.

Shortly before getting shot.
>>
>>29835844
But Lincoln was an abolitionist years before being elected president.

As for OP's question, since he's shooting Kennedy, I assume he's wielding Lee Harvey Oswald's gun.
>>
>>29835591
>>29835706
Not that guy, but it's hardly that simple.
"We will work with anybody, anywhere, at any time, who is genuinely interested in tackling the problem head-on, nonviolently as long as the enemy is nonviolent, but violent when the enemy gets violent. We'll work with you on the voter-registration drive, we'll work with you on rent strikes, we'll work with you on school boycotts; I don't believe in any kind of integration; I'm not even worried about it, because I know you're not going to get it anyway; you're not going to get it because you're afraid to die; you've got to be ready to die if you try and force yourself on the white man, because he'll get just as violent as those crackers in Mississippi, right here in Cleveland. But we will still work with you on the school boycotts be cause we're against a segregated school system[...] Let me explain what I mean. A segregated district or community is a community in which people live, but outsiders control the politics and the economy of that community. They never refer to the white section as a segregated community. It's the all-Negro section that's a segregated community. Why? The white man controls his own school, his own bank, his own economy, his own politics, his own everything, his own community; but he also controls yours. When you're under someone else's control, you're segregated. They'll always give you the lowest or the worst that there is to offer, but it doesn't mean you're segregated just because you have your own. You've got to control your own. Just like the white man has control of his, you need to control yours[...] You know the best way to get rid of segregation? The white man is more afraid of separation than he is of integration. Segregation means that he puts you away from him, but not far enough for you to be out of his jurisdiction; separation means you're gone. And the white man will integrate faster than he'll let you separate.
>>
>>29841679
That he was an arrogant prick who managed to combine the opinions of a bitter hippy with the rhetorical skills of a toddler.

Seriously, he would have been taken apart by a JV debate team. The only reason he ever sounded smart is that he was on stage alone.
>>
>>29841952
found the little debator, sorry life doesnt play fair kiddo...
>>
>>29832828
Well it's certainly not a Carcano.

The closest I can think that gets to this are some of those 50BMG single shot rifles that basically have you take out the entire bolt out of the breech and single feed them.
>>
>>29841771
There is a country for blacks. It's Africa
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.