[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, what do i need to become an operator?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 71nbdbOlwQL._SL1186_.jpg (163 KB, 1186x1031) Image search: [Google]
71nbdbOlwQL._SL1186_.jpg
163 KB, 1186x1031
hey guys, what do i need to become an operator?
>>
>>29830886
FDNY hat, Oakley brand Oakley shades, and a beard that could conceal a basketball.
>>
>>29830886
Skills and training. Gucci and Calvin Klein Klein is fine, but do you have the skills to keep you safe when your life's on the line?
>>
File: 1451751445513.jpg (51 KB, 436x800) Image search: [Google]
1451751445513.jpg
51 KB, 436x800
>>29830886
>m frames
>endo apparel tee
>conceal carry a glock 19 with 10 spare mags

It should be obvious that you're conceal carrying, but the key is to not print. A beard helps with concealing a good portion of those mags

Remember, you're never out of the fight brother.
>>
>>29830886

4 years undergraduate college
4 years medical school
3-7 years in a residency program

Or you could just go south of the border and wear a white coat.
>>
>>29830918
Forgot your Mechanix gloves
>>
>>29830886
a brain with an IQ minimum in triple digits, sorry pal
>>
kill cliff t shirt

randall knife

raybans
>>
>>29830886
>grey/OD green shirts that are tight on your arms
>fat southern ex-wife
>>
>>29830968
can confirm am south of canada
>>
>Motorhead shirt
>>
>>29830886
you have to connect me to 1982
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.