[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Discuss
>>
>>29830035
I use to make and sell these in the 5th grade along with sleeve dart guns (pen tube on your wrist and rubber tubing running up your sleeve to your hood).
No better way to shoot out car windows with ceramic shards.
>>
>>29830035
I mean, I guess you can make a dildo out of that.
>>
>>29830035
I don't get it, and yes my childhood did suck. Would someone like to enlighten me?
>>
>>29830943
Cut off the finger of a glove, tape it around the pipe. Drop in a pea, pinch pea between index finger and thumb, pull back, aim at critter/thing of your choice, release.
>>
>>29831050
Never thought top do that as a kid, used to take mechanical pencils apart and cut a groove in the back where the eraser went then double up a rubber band to the clip and then the notch and shot bb's hard as fuck
>>
>>29831080
Aw man, I we used mod up Bic pen tubes to fire whatever we could fit down them. Some were internal springed, others rubber bands, we even made sabots out of toothpicks and erasers. Good times.
>>
>>29831050
My childhood sucked because I didn't have to nigger rig a sling shot?
>>
>>29831137
I didn't post the image, so I'm not really a proponent of "your childhood sucked if..." We all came from different times or different places, but there are always some constants we can agree on. Doing shit with friends was dope.
>>
File: 1381773746798.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1381773746798.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>29831170
>Doing shit with friends was dope.

Haha y-yeah I had lots of fun with all of my friends, did I mention I had friends? Because I definitely had lots of friends and didn't spend most of my childhood indoors and alone.

yeah
>>
File: 1442019516891.jpg (110 KB, 636x544) Image search: [Google]
1442019516891.jpg
110 KB, 636x544
>>29831214
>>
>>29831050
oh shit, I thought it was a rain stick
>>
>>29830035
Pretty Voluptuous Cunts in dirty tape of scissoring and peeing

you have a sick fetish OP
>>
>>29830035
>Not getting a pen, q-tips and your moms sewing needles.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.