[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get kidnapped taken to a house in the middle of the woods.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: More hardcore than I remember.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
More hardcore than I remember.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
>Get kidnapped taken to a house in the middle of the woods.
>This guy appears and says he wants to play.
>Tosses you a unloaded Mac 10 and two mags.
>House is full of booby traps and his informant friends.
Okay Anon! You get a ten second head start!

What do?
>>
>>29825782
Put it on a shirt
>>
>>29825782
Kill him with the mac and take his car home, the end
>>
>>29825782
Fucking kill myself because I have nothing to live for
>>
>>29825791
kek
>>
>>29825782
>Field-strip Mac 10 & both magazines; inspect all components & ammunition.
Right away I can tell that there's something funny about the bullets; I don't think they're live rounds. Actually, the Mac-10 was unloaded... were the magazines even loaded? Am I hallucinating these bullets? Either way, I don't think these phantasmal bullets will work....
>Reassemble Mac 10 & both magazines.
There! How long did that take? Did I win? I mean, *clearly* that's what's going on here, right? I mean, you *are* Delta Force, and this *is* a test to see if I'll be taken to the next level of Selection, *right?*
>If I'm wrong, I kill all of them with my bare hands, but I force each one to swallow bullets & Mac-10 components before ending them.
>>
Mac 10 open bolt?
Run behind nearest corner then mag dump into the guy hopefully within first 10 seconds
That doesn't work, you still have one more magazine and got a bit of a head start
>>
>>29825782
I'm fat

Fat people are hard to kidnap

I don't think this would happen to me.
>>
>>29825782
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
Be very confused and mag dump then run.
>>
i would just digi-volve to a better thread, step up your game sempai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.