[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What gun drills do you do /k/? How often? Do you have a training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1461914962696.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1461914962696.gif
1 MB, 350x197
What gun drills do you do /k/? How often?

Do you have a training routine?
>>
>>29821868
>What gun drills do you do /k/? How often?

Thanks to where I live, I have never done a single drill ever. I really need to because I'm going to star conceal carrying.
>>
>>29821868
>blueballs.gif
>>
>>29821868
Mozambique and El Presidente
>>
>>29821868
What's going on in that gif?
>>
>>29822118
Just keep watching
>>
>>29822135
you're a dick
>>
>>29822159
how long did you watch anon? Be honest
>>
File: 1409885894852.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1409885894852.png
136 KB, 250x250
>>29822180
about 30 seconds before I figured something was up and reversed image searched it
>>
>>29821868

Practice my draw 10 times a day.

When on the range I practice drawing and shooting using a shot timer with the goal of reducing my time further and further.
>>
>>29822205
How long did it take you to get the staff and RO comfortable with you doing drills?

Every range around here is iron clad about no drills or draw practice under any circumstances.
>>
I dry fire practice at least 3 times a week. I use a free shot timer app on my phone.

I also tend to work firearms into my workouts, so that I get more and more reps getting a quick sight picture from various positions and while under some levels of stress.
>>
>>29821868
I load and unload my shitty double barrel blindfolded and in diffrent positions because it's the only thing I have for now.
>>
Train a few times a month at a private facility. We do everything from basic pistol/rifle stuff, CQC and urban stuff, team based tactics, we ran a field class last Saturday. We have a combat town, and a rappelling tower, plans for another shoot house. It's totally addicting, and it ruins regular ranges for me. Really dynamic shit brehs, I'm easily in the top 1% deadliest in the country thanks to these facilities (Arizona), and I'm just a faggot civvy
>>
>>29822224
>can't rapid fire
>can't draw from holster
>static range
>can't shoot standing at 20 yards

This kills me
>>29822267
>Really dynamic shit brehs

I really feel like I'm missing out on 75% of the fun that is shooting.
>>
>>29822224

>staff
>RO
lol no, I'm not a poorfag, I am monied and have lands.
>>
>>29822315
You'll never know fun till you do ambush drills from inside a Bravada purchased to get fucked up, by yelling contact etc while punching out the window with your AR15 barrel.
>>
>>29821868
Draw from concealment, dry fire, and reload. 10+ reps of good form. Every 2-3 days, more if I'm bored.
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 400x548) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 400x548
>Daily
Quick draw from 1:00.
Dry fire.
Mult quick shot.
To Cover/ concealment.
Different positions.

Range every month ( 500 rounds+).

I train in other martial arts too.
>>
File: snowroll.webm (729 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
snowroll.webm
729 KB, 1920x1080
i practice practical drills every week
>>
>>29821868
Practice not being a woman
>>
>>29822255

>I also tend to work firearms into my workouts, so that I get more and more reps getting a quick sight picture from various positions and while under some levels of stress.

Unless you live in an active warzone this is well intentioned but kind of nuts.

Are you saying you're doing SQUATZZZZZ and then all of a sudden you'll just drop the weight, go to weaver and dry fire in your garage?

Are you saying you lift with a holster on?
>>
>>29824254

>2016
>not open carrying while lifting

What do you even have to live for
>>
I do the djibouti shootie every friday.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.