[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse engineering gun from scratvj
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images-5.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
This may sound massicistic as hell but it one of my goals in life.
>anon wants to make a gun from scratch not parts kit build but from scratch.
>it can be done philpinos make 1911 from scrap metal and gunsmith in the Balkans made cz75 clones
>I don't give a shit about just run to store and buy one y
That's not the point so don't even post that shit.
>I also been watching a guy who made sheet metal .25 and is now working on .380 1911 style pistol made from scratch
Clinton West wood.
>how hard would it be for me to mill out a Beretta 92 cz75 or other aluminum frame pistol
>I wanna start with frame and put commercial parts and later try making my own
>the point is to develop a valuable skill so that in philp luty word you can never be disarmed no matter how many laws.
What would one of the easier frame to make a slide or frame from scratch Beretta 92 looks like it will be a nightmare would a sig or cz frame/slide be easier to make
>>
>>29813737
>Find a CNC machinist that is not in the US.
>supply detailed blueprint of parts you want to be produced
>have few grands to spare
that's about it
>>
>>29813737
m1911s and other browning style guns would probably be the easiest
>>
>>29813737
God damn your English sucks man.
>>
>Clinton West wood.
Made me kek 7/10
>>
File: 1294634920260.jpg (96 KB, 610x462) Image search: [Google]
1294634920260.jpg
96 KB, 610x462
>>29813843
Seconded
>>
If you just want the style of the gun, but not nessesarily parts compatibility, it's not terribly hard. Take a while, and require access to decent metalworking tools, but doable.
>>
You might try an 80% ar, ar pistol, or the new spectre 80% glock from polymer80. I have the same goals, bro, gun building is fun as fuck.

ppsh41 from kit is next on my list since, as a rifle, it doesn't have "evil" features in my state and I can take it shooting with no worries.

Check out weaponeer and weaponsguild btw, good sites with good guys showing off kickass builds.
>>
>>29813737
Truly homemade the easiest would be a single shot shotgun. Not sure if your in the us with that shit English and inability to green text but you can't own pistols that are smooth bore so unless you can rifle a barrel pistols are out of the equation.
>>
>>29813737
>massicistic

Not a word

>it can be done philpinos make 1911 from scrap metal and gunsmith in the Balkans made cz75 clones

Flips use CNC and 4140

CZ75 clones are all CNCd

>how hard would it be for me to mill out a Beretta 92 cz75 or other aluminum frame pistol

Look at the internals dimensions and tell me, then tell me how you'll cut the radii on a manual mill

>>the point is to develop a valuable skill so that in philp luty word you can never be disarmed no matter how many laws.

Luty made trash guns from nothing that happened to work, not anything like what you're suggesting
>>
>>29813737
Buy a drill press
Buy a lathe or mill or combo

Now get something like autodesk inventor. Design shit, keep it simple.

Always think about what part you're making, its purpose and how to make it.

Start simple single shot shit, move onto open bolt guns and so on.

That's all I can give you. I don't know how rifling would be done.
>>
>>29818592
>combo

no
>>
>>29813737
ruger mark is easy, I made one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.