[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to sleep with a handgun? I don't have PTSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: KdGpsjt.jpg (54 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
KdGpsjt.jpg
54 KB, 600x859
Is it weird to sleep with a handgun?

I don't have PTSD I just like to feel safe.
>>
>>29810339
>I don't have PTSD I just like to feel safe.
So its like sleeping with a teddy bear.
>>
>>29810339
If you can fit your dick into the barrel, i guess you might as well.
>>
>>29810344
>>29810339
Whatever helps ya sleep at night.
>>
File: 1462118725274.jpg (303 KB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
1462118725274.jpg
303 KB, 1160x979
>>29810339
From my perspective its weird not to
>>
>>29810339
It's not weird to be prepared for the worst, anon.
>>
I'd rather sleep with a cute boy but whatever works man
>>
Depends. Do you two have regular coitus or is it just passionate cuddling?
>>
>>29810339
Sometimes when going to sleep I keep my laptop on my bed and prop one of my favorite model tanks on it also I've slept with my guns many nights as well.
>>
>>29810339
Not in south Africa. Are u in SA?
>>
>>29810339
You wouldn't let your gf sleep in a drawer would you?
>>
>>29810339
Nope. Absolutely normal OP. So tell us, whose the lucky little girl that sleeps on your side?
>>
>>29810560
If she was small like Tiny Japanese Girl I'd keep her in a shoebox in my sock drawer.
>>
>>29811590
What about when you have to put your shoes away?
>>
>>29810339
I do it
>>
I do it all the time. Don't live in greatest area so if a dindu busts in I'm ready.
>>
>>29810404
>that image
My fucking sides
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 614x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 614x180
I'm getting a K31 from my grandfather and I plan to keep it under the bed in case Islamic communists show up to take my freedom. Is that crazy?
>>
>>29810339
I sleep with an AR, so if anything you're under armed
>>
Sleep with a rifle and handgun nearby ever since my cousin, who's been arrested multiple times, threatened to "get his crew" to kill my entire family since my wife bitched him out for trying to sell cocaine to one of my kids at a family event. Threw a brick through the front window last month and sometimes I'll sleep downstairs on the couch.
>>
>>29810339
>is it weird to sleep with a handgun
is your dick physically inside it or do you mean sleep in the literal sense?
>>
>>29810339
If you lived in the hood, that would sound reasonable
>>
>>29811605
Who the fuck actually keeps shoes in a shoebox?

Do you not just throw it out after you get the shoes?
>>
>>29810339
is it weird to cut your grass with one on you?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.