[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup friends, what is this used for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: prl5_coyote_tan_4.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
prl5_coyote_tan_4.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
Sup friends, what is this used for?
>>
Keeps your flesh light attached to you incase it falls out of your pocket when you're running from the ATF
>>
for not fall from heli
>>
>>29803661
Makes sense, what about using it as a dog leash?
>>
>>29803572
you wouldn't believe how often this happens to me
>>
anal beads
>>
>>29803792
hi speed low dog
>>
>>29803482
It's fall protection. Little clip goes to the back or chest d-ring on your harness, big clip goes to your anchor. When you fall while attached, it rips to a longer length thereby decelerating you and prevent injury and bouncing. Good for one fall.
>>
>>29803946
>When you fall while attached, it rips to a longer length thereby decelerating you and prevent injury and bouncing. Good for one fall.

It has a bungee cord in the middle, the outer webbing is the strong part. The bungee is there to mostly keep the overall length shorter when it's not under load. And they are definitely good for more than one fall.
>>
>>29803817
You running from the ATF?
>>
>>29803661

Won't stop you from falling out of heli, it should stop you from hitting the ground though...
>>
>>29804121
>>29803946
Thank you ma niggas
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.