[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all you ever hear on /k/ is "lel wehrboo" any time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1424144130319.jpg (85 KB, 595x583) Image search: [Google]
1424144130319.jpg
85 KB, 595x583
So all you ever hear on /k/ is "lel wehrboo" any time someone says something positive about Germany, and that:
- Hitler was a moron
- Rommel and German generals overrated
- German tanks were unreliable trash
- German fighters were outdated
- German bombers were crap
- German navy was useless

So tell me then, how the fuck did they take over Europe if they were so garbage?
>>
They didn't. They lost.
>>
Cuz as shitty as they were the rest of Europe was worse. Plus they had the advantage of being the aggressor for the first half of the war, pitching their concentrated strength against the enemy's weakest points, overwhelming them with speed, surprise and violence of action.
That worked well at first but once they got their lines thinned and lost momentum their enemies could start pushing back, that's when the weaknesses in their equipment which they had been blissfully ignoring up to that point became too obvious to overlook.
>>
>>29802311

>Cuz as shitty as they were the rest of Europe was worse

So if we're not judging them relative to their competitors, what are we judging them against?
>>
>>29802234
Blitzkrieg
>>
>>29802311
>advantage of being the aggressor
that doesn't work that way senpai
>>
>>29802234
>So tell me then, how the fuck did they take over Europe if they were so garbage?
Because they were fighting Europeans. The Germans lost because they were European.
>>
>>29802473
Except it does.
>>
>>29802486
At least we don't have black presidents.
>>
>>29802696
ROASTED
>>
>>29802696
At least we don't have female leaders
>>
>>29804694
RROOOAAASSTTEEDDDDD
>>
>>29802365

AMERICA

USA #1

BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS
>>
File: 1457071002125.jpg (28 KB, 479x604) Image search: [Google]
1457071002125.jpg
28 KB, 479x604
>>29804694
>>
>>
>>29804694
Yet.
>>
>>29802234
>being this fucking defensive

/k/ loves the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe and all that jazz. Those anti-nazi things are only said because /pol/ comes in here and thinks we're buddies just because we're immune to SJWs, and we lean right.

If you're not a /pol/lock, you might as well ignore that stuff.
>>
I don't know how you haven't figured this out, but K doesn't really like anything all that much. It doesn't take more than a simple youtube video to change their minds either.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.