[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War III breaks out, there is an alliance to invade US by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: 13.jpg (110 KB, 690x425) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
110 KB, 690x425
World War III breaks out, there is an alliance to invade US by the following countries:

Brazil, Bangladesh, China, Cuba, India, Peru, Russia, Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and Belarus.

The US is supported by Canada but Mexico's government has completely fallen and cartels are supporting the land invasion.

No nukes.

Who wins?
>>
File: 1461974934687.png (214 KB, 347x462) Image search: [Google]
1461974934687.png
214 KB, 347x462
>>29791969
>no nukes

there will never be another full scale world war without a nuclear exchange. everyone countries know this that is why it will never happen. so having this thread for the 10,000 time is pointless.

real gentlemen fight through proxy nations nowadays.
>>
>>29792041

It used to be that you hax to be a superpower to have proxies, now everyone has them
>>
>>29791969

What a stupid scenario OP.
>>
>>29792084

Let's indulge this neo-"Red Dawn".
>>
File: image.png (798 KB, 1183x887) Image search: [Google]
image.png
798 KB, 1183x887
>China and North Korea working together
Fucking kek

why the fuck would China want to invade the US? We have a pretty profitable arrangement right now
>>
My bet is on the US. In my opinion atleast this is our current geo-political climate is the same as the 1920s and 30s. Noone wants another war and gun control is at an all time height. Our military is in shambles. But love us or hate us the American industry, no matter what, will always come out on top if pushed. I believe that since such a heavy naval deployment of carrier groups in the Pacific is such a problem for China they would have to hold off on any land invasion. Russia on the other hand could easily project forces into the Atlantic through Europe. NATO forces would only slow down a fully awake Russian military-industrial complex. Bad news for Europe. But Brazil and the other South American nations would have little to offer for an attack through Mexico. But with China's new artificial islands, these could prove a problem, especially with North Korea. (the fuck is with NK and China allying anyhow, not a chance in hell) Japan would defintely get fucked by China and their ballistic missile capabilities. But with US production pumping ships faster than the gooks can produce, and with US Army and Marine present in the Jap home islands and Korea, AND with Marines in Micronesia, Guam and other shit-tier nations, the PACCOM forces would easily fucking win.
>>
>>29791969
>No nukes
even if there were no nukes it's doubtful the war would reach the U.S.
It would be fought in allied states with their forces in sync with ours as well as the coalition we'd probably assemble
The cartels have no vested interest in invading the U.S. and doing so would be their downfall, their military capabilites are at best only good enough for a mild guerilla campaign, their militancy in mexico is only to keep mexican regime control shaky so they can move freely, if the mexican state was in actual trouble they would probably fight to keep it in place, if the rest of south america wanted to invade us we would probably fight them in mexico with mexican support
I don't know if we could immediately hold onto the ME or south korea but we would probably try for it and back up a campaign based out of our european allies
>>
>>29792625
>Our military is in shambles
nigga what
>>
>>29791969
>no giant robots

It's still not the time, anon.
>>
>>29793513
read nigga read
>>
Canadian support proves decisive as a million mounties on mooseback march into Beijing, forcing China to sue for unconditional surrender.
>>
>>29793549
I did but it just vexed me more
our military is most definitely not in shambles
>>
File: TF5SaVE0.jpg (109 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
TF5SaVE0.jpg
109 KB, 800x539
>>29791969
>India+China
This already enough to steamroll Japan and kick US fleets out of Pacific.
>>
File: 748.gif (27 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
748.gif
27 KB, 300x232
America would win thanks to are air power and navy power alone that is all
>>
Offer all the anti-gun liberals as free slaves to those countries as a way to smooth hostilities.

That way, all you have left is a country of almost 100% pro-gun prof constitution purity
>>
Read a military analysis of this once. No combination of countries, incuding every country has the logistics and might to pull off an invasion of the US. Same with Russia and China and probably India.

All 4 are for all intents and purposes impossible to conquer for an outside aggressor.

And its a moot point because nukes would always come into play.
>>
File: smugforthesmuggod.jpg (26 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
smugforthesmuggod.jpg
26 KB, 700x392
>>29794205

> No combination of countries, incuding every country has the logistics and might to pull off an invasion of the US.
>The entire world does not have the power to invade the US
>>
>>29791969
With that list nukes are the only option. I would be perfectly fine with the complete irradiation of the planet.
>>
>>29791969
>hey look, Russia has all these allies, but Russians have to do all the heavy work: the thread
>>
>>29791969
>India
>Venezuela
>Syria
>Belarus
>North Korea
>Iran
>Peru
>Cuba
>Bangladesh
Seems more like a liability
Anyways: US fucks up everything in the water and the only realistic invasion is either through the arctic or through central america.Neither Russia or China has the naval force projection to do dick without taking massive losses.
>>
>>29794342
he's right though, not us alone mind you but the U.S. backing nations and factions we have power over
>>
>>29791969
>Brazil
>Bangladesh
>Cuba

LOL, these three would only slow down the rest.
>>
>>29791969
>brazil
has a pro-us government
>bangladesh
good fuckin luck to them
>china
we fight them in a primarily defensive war in S.korea, vietnam, and taiwan with a combination of allied and our own units I'd imagine
>cuba
we could easily deal with them with a naval deployment and mobilization to/from colombia
>india
I strongly doubt india would take this side but let's say they do, I can see them going to war with pakistan and muslims show up in droves to help them, with our aid as well if they are in the opposite power bloc
>peru
peru is not capable of being a meaningful force in a war outside it's own borders
>russia
I doubt russia would be in much of a position to hit us, we already have troops in several bordering nations like poland, we would see fighting there, ukraine, etc etc
>Venezuela
I can only see them fighting brazil, with us aiding brazil but I don't think they'll go any farther than that
>north korea
same as china
>iran
saudi arabia, jordan, qatar and co. would go to war with iran if iran stepped up to something like this, we wouldn't have to do shit
>syria
would be too busy with turkey
>belarus
same as russia
>cartels
are not equipped to fight a military force, they thrive through creating terror and instability and buying off corrupt officials
>>
>>29795955
>we already have troops in several bordering nations like poland, we would see fighting there, ukraine, etc etc

Troops in Europe would get steamrolled. The U.S navy is the only thing stopping Russia and China for reaching mainland USA. If China or Russia find a way to land troops in Central America, USA is fucked.
>>
>>29795805
Not him but I'm pretty sure that the entire rest of the fucking world could invade and defeat the US if they were really into it. Obviously it would take a lot of time.
>>
>>29791969
The US wins because simply due to the fact that only Russia or China would have the capacity to fight a war overseas but the US Navy is bigger than fucking both. I give it there would be a shitshow at Hawaii until both are completely fucked. The rest like Brazil wouldn't be able to do shit since their only entry point to US soil is through Mexico and would have to enter the 4 states who have large military installations near the border and would have to enter 3/4 states with a population armed to the teeth and a pass to shoot at them.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 640x960
>>29792547
>>
>>29796066
problem with this is central america is a bottleneck. not much room to maneuver and set up supply lines unless they run them through the sea and ocean routes. this would be complicated by the us navy and airforce. landing in mexico is a pretty bad idea. europe is a situation in doubt but the mainland US is safe at least
>>
>>29791969
Why would the cartels support a land invasion? That would effectively destroy their largest customer.

Fuck you, OP. Your scenario is retarded and you talk like a fag.

The cartels would ally with the US in return for some economic and political favors. We, of course, would make damn sure that they get used up in the process of wrecking Peru and Brazil.
>>
>>29796066
>Troops in Europe would get steamrolled
I dunno, it might be hectic at first but I don't think they would be able to just power through several nations overnight, considering a lot of them have built up their militaries in paranoia of a russian conflict, ukraine, poland, etc etc would probably become major frontlines, as would S. korea, vietnam, and taiwan in the fight against china
and landing troops in central america would be a shit move we'll just fight them to a standstill in mexico
>>
>>29797437
also even if they took those countries I mentioned then you would see a western european coalition drive them back, we could provide some help while we focus on repelling china from our allies surrounding them and then take on a larger role in the campaign towards russia, there would probably be some fuckery in south america but that would be the last thing on the to do list
>>
>Bangladesh
>invading things
pick one

>conservative Sunni Bangladesh
>allying with conservative shiite Iran and Liberal Alawite led Syria

pick one

work on ur bracket
about 2000 keks
>>
>>29791969
I smear butter on my coffee and pour creme on my bagels because we're living in a bizarro world where Cuba, Brazil, India, Peru, and Iran would attack us, and obviously logic doesn't apply.
>>
>>29797475
yeah this is a ridiculous scenario
cuba is on the path to liberalism and has opened western dialogues
brazil is our ally, and couldn't afford it even if they weren't
india is with us, and also would probably go to war with pakistan the moment a shitshow of this scale began
peru's military could not handle a war with a first world country, much less one abroad
and iran would probably just try to expand their hold on syria and iraq
>>
>>29791969
>Syria

Yeah they would need to get their shit together first and take down isis.

>Russia, India, China
Good luck getting here past the near-dozen carrier groups and submarines that one have a "blast anything in the ocean that isn't blessed by freedom" ROE. Patrolling your shores =/= a sustained invasion across an ocean. I bet most of these developing nations listed could never reliably put a division sized force 1,000 kilometers from their border on land, let alone across a whole ocean, which historically has been known to be a fickle bitch. I doubt so e nations like Peru even have the transports to do so, let alone refuelers.

>Supported by Canada
That means Brit, Aussie, and NZ support, and probably the rest of NATO as well.

>cartels supporting land invasion
This makes literally no sense for them. There is absolutely no incentive to support a war against their biggest buyer. "They gonna loot", you may say, but that's not really true. They would be looting the areas mostly near Mexico, which is already Hispanic, and one time looting <<< buyers of weed and drugs for all time.

>Cuba
Can't get here unless they ride doors, their navy would be sunk and major targets carpet-bombed the second they became a threat. Best case for them is they take Gitmo, then retaliation comes fast and fierce.

America has two huge oceans separating us from our enemies, and the most powerful navy on the planet, likely in world history. We have little to fear of an invasion, let alone a sustained invasion.
>>
>>29793588
>running out of tp at Lackland
Nigga that's some shambles. It's too big and not enough money is being funneled into it for how big it is.
>>
>>29796071
You don't have time in war. I'm sure you could beat a heavyweight boxer if he stood there and let you work at it for a half hour before he got to fight back, but that isn't how shit works.
>>
File: in progress.png (258 KB, 3136x1725) Image search: [Google]
in progress.png
258 KB, 3136x1725
I think this is the more realistic scenario, although it is not complete yet. Anyone know what the alignment of Egypt is nowadays, as well as that of Libya's factions (other than allah). Also do I have any alignments criminally wrong?
>>
>>29798065
>ywn save mongolia
>>
>>29798075
but you know the mongols wont quit until they are all dead
>>
>>29798075

>implying tengri need saving
>>
we get fucked up from biocidal warfare. government survives in their underground bases by releasing swarms of ai drones and weaponized rabies creating a worldwide zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>29796071
There is literally not enough tonnage afloat, including that owned by the US, to ship and supply the minimum army size needed to have any logical chance of success against the US, assuming only the US military mobilizes and non of the supplies are lost for any reasons whatsoever.

Another point is that the combined navy of the rest of the world is inferior in size to the US navy when counting ships that would actually be able to cross the Pacific and Atlantic.
The US is the third most populous country on the planet comfortably surrounded on two sides by enormous oceans with friendly not-Americans and hipsters to the north and a country friendly but semi imploding to the south.
The current capabilities of the rest of the world are insufficient to best the US navy defending it's home waters, let alone landing, engaging, defeating and occupying the soil of a country with more guns than people.

You'd be looking at 5 years of necessary buildup before anyone would try to attack the US, but the US is the world leader in long range, low profile strike craft to impede said buildup.
>>
>>29798151
the us navy will get rectally excavated in a few days by silkworm missiles and subs. if you believe in satellites, russia/china know exactly where every single ship is at any given time.
>>
>>29798151
This.
I've heard so many cringe-tier preppers types tell me "well China has millions of military age males to send and we gots to get ready"
China doesn't have enough rifles to field all of those men even if they gave them a commemorative hat and Mosin or SKS. Even then, they'd be towing all those soldiers in inner tubes behind broken down ships to the west coast. Whoever survives the "free government cruise with lots of sight seeing" from the supreme leader would have to deal with the American naval force.
America could never be invaded, the manpower is there, but the equipment is not.
>>
>>29798171
>Silkworm (and other ding dong type missiles)
SM bait

>subs
Virginia bait
>>
>>29798188
i hope you dont believe that.

doesnt matter anyway. if china has invested billions in missile programs you can guarantee theyve invested millions in training "students" to come to college in america to scout out infrastructure to sabotage if they ever need to.
>>
>>29798232
Anyone with access to google maps can scout out the USA's infrastructure. That's not going to stop the USN from wreaking the shit out of anyone stupid enough to try a naval invasion.
>>
>>29798232

Yeah but the problem there is that a lot of those 'students' see the American life style and think 'Fuck China!' Espionage goes both ways and America has a lot more to offer than China does.

Plus a lot of Chinese people do not support the Chinese government. Why do you think the Communists spend so much on internal security?
>>
File: Lions.jpg (29 KB, 599x383) Image search: [Google]
Lions.jpg
29 KB, 599x383
>>29791969
Yeah, that, but let's stick to the important and realistic scenarios here.
>>
>>29798151
>You'd be looking at 5 years of necessary buildup before anyone would try to attack the US,
So they would build up for 5 years. Or 10 years if necessary. We are looking at a hypothetical where the US is such a threat to the world that the entire rest of the world joined up to invade it. I think they can wait it out for 10 years in such a scenario.

>but the US is the world leader in long range, low profile strike craft to impede said buildup.
You know it sounds almost like you literally believe the US can send bombers from North America and reduce the production of the, get this, rest of the world to zero.
>>
>>29792569

Do you even world domination?
>>
>>29798623
>We are looking at a hypothetical where the US is such a threat to the world that the entire rest of the world joined up to invade it. I think they can wait it out for 10 years in such a scenario.
Except historically most people want to be friends with such a "power" as it makes life easier for themselves and their people along with tech grants, trade agreements and general political enhancements. Welcome to basic diplomacy.

>literally believe the US can send bombers from North America and reduce the production of the, get this, rest of the world to zero.
Don't have to be rest of the world. See above, diplomatic solutions to keeping and maintaining presence and allies for geo-graphic regions allows us to keep our interest in check around the world. This is the same with EVERY country on earth trying to accomplish this. Big question is span of influence. A smaller country like Vietnam/Laos obviously cannot contribute much to trade, defensive pacts, geo-political scale and as such their ideals/interest are overshadowed by China who can contribute greatly on a world wide scale.

So by using diplomacy we have freindly nations around the world who like our influence either via trade agreements, military aid, financial aid, tech grants, etc that will then help spread our influence or agenda's on neighboring smaller nations to stop said hostile production/buildup or keep it in check on a smaller geographical scale to point where it cannot threaten us in a meaningful way.

>>29798065
India would either stay Neutral or be US aligned. They historically have seen a lot of aggression from China and actually gear a lot of their military based off a Chinese invasion/attack.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1878x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1878x904
>>29798075
>invading a country full of tengrilists
>>
>Who wins?
Everyone who doesn't take part in the war. So penguins win.
>>
>>29797530
>brazil is our ally

Since when?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-24133161
>>
File: oh look.jpg (40 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
oh look.jpg
40 KB, 460x500
>>29791969
>No nukes.
>>
>>29791969
>implying this could happen

US of course
>>
>>29791969
>Bangladesh
>Venezuela
>Belarus
>Peru
That's it guys, throw in the towel, we're doomed. Russia is one thing but BANGLADESH!?! The only question that's to be asked is would they show mercy to the civilians after sweeping aside our military?
>>
You just opened the door for 100+ million trigger happy burgers to kill indiscriminately.

God help you.
>>
the only people on the list with a shot at even getting close to us is russia and even that would be an incredibly foolish move on their part, they could probably make it to alaska or hawaii but once they get there they're either going to get downright rekt or hit a brick wall while western european forces fight them in eastern europe
mexico, chile, and argentina could keep the south american threats at bay until we could address it and cuba could get steamrolled quick by our navy and troop deployment from colombia/florida, china would probably just try for taiwan and MAAAAYBE s/korea but thats a stretch, india would be busy with pakistan
>>
>>29792082
>>29792041

Shit, I'm behind seven of them!
>>
>>29798065
i feel like Pakistan and India should swap team
>>
>>29791969
US and Canada Win
china, cuba, india, peru, russia, venezuela, north korea, iran, and syria continue to be shitholes. Belarus makes a last moment decision that they don't want to waste their time and instead does normal country things prospering in the region and taking over what was once russia and turning it into a first world country.
>>
>>29798065
Egypt is with us but it's kinda shaky
The regime fighters in libya are with us but they have their hands full trying to regain territory from sepratists and jihadists
>>
>>29791969
The US.
>>
File: this is the real US army.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
this is the real US army.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>29791969
ww3 already happening OP, except no one fight on physical battles anymore, it's all in trading, and MURRICA's last chance at counter attack already had failed, just get ready to turn into post colonial bankrupted spain or post napoleon france when trump becomes your next king
>>
File: Carl_von_Clausewitz.png (598 KB, 485x616) Image search: [Google]
Carl_von_Clausewitz.png
598 KB, 485x616
>>29798623
>So they would build up for 5 years. Or 10 years if necessary. We are looking at a hypothetical where the US is such a threat to the world that the entire rest of the world joined up to invade it. I think they can wait it out for 10 years in such a scenario.

And what would the US be doing during those ten years, exactly?

>You know it sounds almost like you literally believe the US can send bombers from North America and reduce the production of the, get this, rest of the world to zero.

Doesn't have to be zero. Just has to be less than what's needed to give good odds of success.

Basically you're looking at ten years of war, during which the aggressors keep trying to build up an invasion force, but keep having to spend all their resources fighting the war that the US and its allies are bringing to their doorstep all day every day.

Sure, they build up for ten years, but instead of building up an invasion force, they just build up cannon fodder. The US spends those same ten years doing the same kind of buildup, but because of its massive head start... Well, you do the math.

>tfw the nations of the world band together to invade the US, and the US invades them instead.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.