[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went and watched the movie Antman >expecting to see awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: image:50191.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image:50191.gif
156 KB, 500x282
>went and watched the movie Antman
>expecting to see awesome action and kickass story
>majority of the story is about him being cucked by his ex wife and how he can't go see his daughter without paying the ungodly amount of money for the wife and somehow he is happy with her doing that to him and is happy about the guy fucking his wife
>the entirety of the movie isn't accurate on the portrayal of guns especially that one scene where the ants blocked the hammer of a Beretta then somehow it magically turns into a fucking glock

Goddamn they could have at least used a fucking airsoft by that point FUCK!

General shitty movies with liberal bias and shit knowledge on guns
>>
I liked it.
>>
>>29790340
I'd say take it to /tv/ but that cesspool is a black hole of faggots so...
>>
File: armed pepe.jpg (29 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
armed pepe.jpg
29 KB, 600x584
>went and watched the movie Antman
>no insect torture scenes or skinning trapped animals alive
>>
>>29790390
Nice try, but we all know the real Antman is dead.
>>
>>29790390
>>29790395
What the fuck you guys talking about?

Were talking about a movie
>>
>>29790414
>Come on now.jpeg
>>
File: 1453766189715.jpg (61 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
1453766189715.jpg
61 KB, 540x511
>>29790388
>visit >>>/tv/
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>29790395
What is the Antman?
>>
>>29790340
Wait is that how the movie story really fucking goes!?
>>
>>29790673
Yeah except he's a felon just released from prison so that also is why he can see his kid. Also isn't the ex's new boyfriend the one being cucked by definition?
>>
>>29790668
Antman was a psycho here a little bit back. He wanted to weaponize ants and other shit apparently he died. I miss him dearly
>>
>>29790738
There isn't anyone that is actually named antman because it is a forced made up meme by a bunch of retards.
>>
>>29790810
He was very really.
>>
>>29790840
No he is a forced meme by the same retards that tried to push that blue headed glasses wearing retard that is likely on the sex offenders list on that Simpson show
>>
>>29790340
I hate how hollywood turns every story into a love story.

Like how deadpool's sole motivation is the hooker-gf they just made up. Dont get me wrong, they got a lot of stuff right, but deadpool only has 2 motivations.
1: money
2: an endless quest to finally die.

In between suicidal episodes he struggles between a desperate need to be accepted, and a burning rage against those who reject him.

They took a deeply intriguing charecter and nerfed it into just another "I wish shed take me back" piece.
>>
>>29790668
He was a disturbed individual who would always get banned within a few posts.

He took his craziness to /b/ for a while but he didnt enjoy it because he couldnt get attention by trip-fagging there.

He came back for a while and staged a (in his mind) intricate fake death story that people ate up.

He is the most retarded cancer ever, mostly just because his fanboys enjoy reacting to his posts/mention of him in mock horror.

He has a very distinct way of writing and you can still find him around, just mentioning him can get a thread deleted because even the lazy mods of /k/ understand that hes just another cancer posting mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>29790917
>the hooker-gf they just made up
Someone hasn't read the comics.
>>
>>29790987
And what is this instinctive writing does he use that reveals himself?
>>
>>29791032
He makes references to the same personal events constantly, has a very strange way of using grammar, zero punctuation, and long word limit explosive rants in response to simple criticisms of his ideas, frequently drifting off subject halfway through and becoming lewd and disconcerting torture fantasies.

His fanboys try to imitate him for attention but if youve ever read his real shit you just know when its him and when its not.
>>
>>29790340
>Implying Ant Man is /k/-related because a badly done scene triggered you
>Implying you can be cucked by someone you're no longer with

Millennials are dumbasses
>>
>>29790340
It was always a glock in that scene btw, they just editted in a MOTHER FUCKING HAMMER.
THERE WERE SO MANY OTHER PISTOLS IN THE SAME ROOM WITH ACTUAL HAMMERS(Glock may have payed for advertisment considering it was like sexing up the glock brand.
>>
>>29790673
No, that's the side plot
>>
>>29791101
I hope you're like 40, or you're a millenial
>>
>>29790987
Love stories are not an uncommon thing for Deadpool and quite frankly you're full of crap. Then again I suppose I should expect as much from someone who namefags with vidya shit in /k/ because LOL SO N3RDY!
>>
>>29791083
Any screencaps of this example?

And disconcertung torture fantasies what to you mean by that? And how lewd can he get?
>>
>>29791183
I'm uncomfortably close.

At the very least I'm going bald in the same way Vegeta did so I can wear long hair without looking ridiculous.
>>
>>29791083

>>>/x/17615542

Is this him then?

Despite that thread being almost seven days old though.
>>
>>29791361
Oh my fuggin gawd..... He's loose.
>>
File: 1443640422868.jpg (9 KB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
1443640422868.jpg
9 KB, 200x226
>>29791533
>Bumping on page 3
>On fucking /k/
>>
>>29790340
GO watch deadpool and see just how much joolywood is pushing the whole feminism thing.

>Shoots 3 dudes thru head like Nazi's did with jews during execution where 'the earth of the mass grave would move from some not dying"
>pegging
>No showing the big breasted bitch's tits, Silver knighting.
>only see one set of tiny tits for less than 3/10th of a second
>stripclub scene has NO nude strippers, and camera pans out any chicks ass as to not "objectify" women, which 2nd protag 'jokes' about in her script.

I read an unclassified doc a long ass time ago that mentioned using comics to change the youths way of thinking. I dismissed it as full of shit, bc no fuckin youth today reads comic books. I never put 2 and 2 together to figure out they were talking about fuckin "Marvel" movies.

Funny you notice the whole 'cuckl' thing was never seen or really mentioned in 90s and 00 movies or shows, now mass media is pushing that shit like 'videogames causes mass murderers' along with 'wimmin stronk' bullshit.
>>
>>29791083
Screencaps?
>>
>>29791623
>Strong white male lead kills the bad guy and gets the girl
>IT'S DA JOOS!

Oh /pol/, you so craycray.

What you ought to be bringing up is the Kickass movies. The first one wasn't too bad, but several characters got straight up rewritten in awful ways for the second.

For instance, let's look at Insect-Man.

In the comics he's a cop who's fed up with working in the broken justice system and decides to beat the crap out of bad guys like Kickass. He wears a mask because if he doesn't then criminals and/or dirty cops could recognize him and retaliate.

In the movies he's a homogay who beats up criminals because he gets bullied at school for being gay and he doesn't wear a mask because something something muh pride something something empowerment. Obviously this is retarded because someone who gets their ass kicked by high school students isn't going to beat down career criminals.

TL;DR: If you're going to bitch about comic book movies then maybe read some fucking comic books. There was nothing wrong with the Deadpool movie.
>>
>>29790917
Hollywood a shit, bro. If you want actual good movies you'd do well to watch foreign stuff.
>>
>>29791879
>There was nothing wrong with the Deadpool movie.
so he gets pegged in the comic book by his whore???

dont relate me with //pol/ just cause I tell it how I see it... Even you yourself have seen how they are pushing this agenda and rewriting shit to sway the youth.
>>
>>29792009
>Says he isn't /pol/
>Can't stop thinking about pegging

mmhmm

Even if it didn't explicitly happen in the comics it fits the character, which is all I care about.
>>
>>29790917
But anon, Copycat really was his gf...
>>
Wait someone actually used a tripname antman?

What's do dangerous about that guy?
>>
>>29791945
> Hollywood is shit
Idk man, the revenant was pretty awesome, hateful 8 was too. Shit even zootopia was dank. Filled with racist allusions too..
>>
>>29790340
Is it possible to drink bleach without dying?
>>
>>29793298
Depending on the quantity of bleach, yes.
>>
>>29792009
you haven't read the deadpool comics have you? He will tongue kiss a man if it pisses them off and his current wife keeps two of his testicles in a jar so that he can't create any more bastard children.
>>
>>29793298
why don't you try it?
>>
>>29793298
If you go to a YMCA or public swimming pool and swallow a little bit of water, would you die?
>>
>>29793380
So basically ivy?
>>
>>29792009
If you think him getting pegged is the worst thing to happen to deadpool even sexually you are sadly mistaken
>raped a handful of times by old lovers
>he forces sexual tension anytime he teams up with another male
>hardon when him and spidey have touching crotches
>wife castrated him after she found out he had a kid because she doesn't going across space and time to say hi to another black daughter when she wants to suck his dick.
Marvel universe is pretty liberal outside of like punisher
>>
>>29793380
>his current wife keeps two of his testicles in a jar
but they grow back?
>>
>>29793544
depending on the writer they can instantly, in a day, a week, or he can slap them roughly in the position they used to be and all is well. I dont remember the panel but I think she did it just so she could have them as a display on her mantel
>>
Who the hell is antman?
>>
>TFW some autist keeps bumping this ded thread in a poorly veiled effort to start an Antman circlejerk
>>
>>29794791
I don't know about you but damnit I would like a bleach that would never run out that way I can make the whole world white!
>>
>>29793473
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>29794868
Kek
>>
>>29793473
No, AIDS is no longer a death sentence.
>>
>>29795094
Aids is always a death sentence
>>
>>29790987
Most retarded cancer ever...
Not muslimbro or sakuya
Both of which never talk about weapons just how great sand people and trannies are respectively.
At least antman tslked about ants as if they wete a weapon.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.
>>
File: adolf-teaser-DW-Kultur-Wien.jpg (41 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
adolf-teaser-DW-Kultur-Wien.jpg
41 KB, 620x413
>>29796339
>>
>>29792009
Getting pegged is fucking awesome, what are you talking about
>>
>>29796580
Cuck
>>
>>29799303
>doesnt understand male biology
>doesnt understand the definition of cuck

You may as well be saying airhorn or car door when people say cuck on here. You fucking sneeze and get called a cuck. Are you being cuckolded by your wife and another man? Then youre a cuck. Are you not? Then your not a cuck you fucking sperglords.
>>
>>29795522
Life is a death sentence.
>>
>>29799324
Wanting a woman to put a strap on and fuck you in the ass is another way of being cucked since what you call that as pegging

Good thing I didn't go see deadpool because I don't want to watch some faggot getting fucked in the ass by a woman with a strap on
>>
>>29794988
Uuuu
>>
Deadpool is know for doing crazy not comic book shit is his comic.

And for poking fun at normal comic book stuff.

Why would that surprise you in the movie.
>>
>>29799324

Cuck.
>>
>>29799348
It isn't. It's halfway to gay, but it isn't getting cuckolded. It's just getting pounded in the ass by your woman.

Which makes it pretty beta.
>>
>>29790351
Fag
>>
>>29790340
Well, he was the San Franciscan superhero. Just be glad he had a wife.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.