[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a nuclear warhead thats small enough to be carried by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: titanii2.jpg (37 KB, 580x437) Image search: [Google]
titanii2.jpg
37 KB, 580x437
>>
>>29779420
Depends, can my dick fit in your hand?
>>
>>29779430
your dick fits in his tweezers.
>>
>>29779420
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Atomic_Demolition_Munition
>>
>>29779420
Davy Crockett
>>
So if nuclear war is possibility ,shouldnt it be smart to smuggle nukes inside countries you might go to war with before conflict started just so you are prepared ?
>>
It seems to me more eaiser and more simple to smuggle nuke inside country to detonate it then actually deploying it with plane and dropping it from plane
>>
>>29779471
What a great idea. I bet no government has ever thought to check for nuclear material being smuggled into their borders.

You are a tactical genius.
>>
>>29779471
Because they would catch enough nukes at the border that you'd be arming that country with nuclear weapons.
>>
>>29779420
I think it's feasible. You need a little shy of a 4" diameter sphere of Plutonium 239 and then a firing mechanism to create the critical mass. I think implosion is the smallest firing mechanism. But I don't know how big firing mechanisms have to be. With current technology I'm assuming the smallest bomb would be pretty cumbersome if not impossible for one person to carry.
>>
Okay but lets say you smuggle it in pieces if its possible and u make each nuke unique and that it can be assembled only from these unique peices otherwise its not functional
>>
>>29779524
No one gives a shit about your mechanism. The fissile material is all that matters. The bomb is just a bomb.
>>
>>29779471
Some KGB guy claimed the Soviets smuggled nukes across the Mexican border and stashed them away for sleeper agents but tbqh it sounds more like disinformation than anything genuine.
>>
>>29779524
The mechanism is not important, can be made anywhere. The nuclear material will be spotted immediately, there's these things called Geiger counters.

You think after the cold war that no country has considered what you are saying?
>>
Sure they thought about it ,just like they tthink about preventing anything thats illegal to be smuggled inside their country ,but it only takes 1 nuke to be smuggled inside or maybe few .Look at Paris terrorist attack ,all weapons they used were illegal ,illegaly smuggled inside France.So if u can smuggle AK-47 why would it be impossible to smuggle smaller nuke over the border ?
>>
>>29779437
Savage
>>
File: DavyCrockett - nuke bazookajpg.jpg (268 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
DavyCrockett - nuke bazookajpg.jpg
268 KB, 800x640
>>29779420
yes
>>
You send 1000 agents each carrying 1 nuke to ccertain country ,I guess will all security measures ,few would end up crossing the border and reaching destination.Now I dont know if its possible or is only something u can see in movies ,and lets say you carry nuke innside a box that can only be opened with code otherwise its gets detonated ,so even if most nukes get caught by border control ,they are useless.
>>
>>29779562
What is a lead box?
>>
>>29779420
>>
>>29779669
If you have a lead box big enough to completely block all trace of radiation from enough nuclear material to be used as a weapon, you are carrying it in a not at all stealthy truck that will be stopped at the border and the authorities will as why you have a great big lead box and why the edges are setting off their Geiger counters.

Then you will be shot.
>>
Look at Mexican-US border , most of things arent even smuggled over official border crossings.
>>
>>29779707
that is when you ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>29779742
Well done, you played your hand at the fucking border and killed like three guys.

Now security has been stepped up and it is now even harder to get a nuke in.
>>
>>29779679
>korear_stalkers.jpg
>>
>>29779707
Do you have any idea about the level of radioactivity of U? Any??
>>
>>29779471
Only if you want to kick off the war asap.
>>
>>29779420
Bethesda plz go
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.