[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First 4 Hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1460493266910.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460493266910.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>DOW drops 1500 points in the first 1minute of opening and markets get shutdown.

What do you do in the first 4 hours of this news /k/?
>>
>>29762438
Nothing.

if you aren't prepared by this point you are fucked.

people panic and it is a clusterfuck. don't get caught in that.

also they freeze bank accounts and transactions so good luck.
>>
Nothing. With the markets they are today it'll be back up 1500 the day after...
>>
>>29762478
Is that your plan?
Pray it gets better?

I certainly hope you don't have a family who relies on you.
>>
>>29762478
So you're willing to take the risk of staying calm in the face of potential disaster?

Nice, I like you.
>>
Go to work.

Probably go get a steak at lunch, drink a couple beers, eat two baskets of the fresh baked bread

Return to work until the late afternoon

Go home

Shitpost here.

Wtf answer did you expect?

Running around like a reactionary idiot because something scary happened is how you get yourself fucked.
>>
>>29762507
>market collapses
>people preparing for this realistic scenario are reactionaries

also who the fuck uses the word reactionary? Back to whatever shithole website you crawled forth from.
>>
>>29762438
increase readiness but don't go innawoods.
if it stays down or keeps dropping, go to WOODSCON 2, then WOODSCON 1
you gotta have patience.
>>
>>29762507
>Probably go get a steak at lunch, drink a couple beers, eat two baskets of the fresh baked bread

What if the stores are closed?

>Return to work until the late afternoon

What if your co-workers booked it?

>Go home

What if the highways are congested to high hell?

>Shitpost here.

What if 4chan goes off line?

>reactionary idiot

So ignoring the signs is smart?
>>
>>29762438
start buying stocks?
>>
>>29764295
Smart guy, buy them Twitter stocks
>>
>>29762438
Masturbate to hentai?
>>
>>29762438

>dow drops 1500 points
>dow is still above 15k

get out
>>
>>29762438
Go to work like any other day.
>>
>4 hours

Why this arbitrary number?

Anyways, if sincerely worried for any reason, gas up car, buy a few flats of bottled water (can never have too much), take a shower, then clean and fill bathtub for a whole bunch of extra water on hand. Check over prior preps. Call family/relatives and check in on them. Hang tight.
>>
Protip literally nothing will happen

Chinese market shut down back in january 30 minutes after opening

And here we are
>>
>>29764340
There are circuit breakers that prevent it from dropping too low.

If circuit breakers have to be used you know something is up
>>
>>29764391
that was the case with>>29764386
>>
>>29764400
That doesn't make me feel any better. It just shows they're delaying the inevitable.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 736x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 736x386
>>29762535

>market collapses
>people preparing for this realistic scenario are reactionaries

People who are already prepared dont give a shit.
If your nevous its cause you done fucked up.
>>
sell my investments, buy some really low ones with that money, then go back to shitposting on the internet for $.50 a post
>>
>>29764386
>Chinese market shut down back in january 30 minutes after opening
Chinese plunge protection has been used many times in the past year. It really screwed with things and if you werent paying attention the only reason we werent fucked was because the fed quietly purchased all the bonds they were off loading as part of their plunge protection scheme.

>>29762438
Drive to my country home while telling my stock broker to start purchasing major stocks after the crash. Then I would proceed to laugh at people who didnt see this coming and werent prepared.
>>
>>29764430
This. My plan is as follows.
>go to work
>market tanks
>decide whether it's worth it to stay and defend the 100 acre small farm I work at where food and water is in abundance, or drive 40 miles to meet up with family and friends at 600 acre property with cattle, hens, and veggies with a natural spring that produces 70 gallons per day.
Decisions are hard, SHTF makes me harder.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.