[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3 ElTvF52I&ab_channel=
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448429800250.jpg (73 KB, 1000x1302) Image search: [Google]
1448429800250.jpg
73 KB, 1000x1302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I&ab_channel=VICENews

Some ISIS skirmish footage. Anyone know why they roll at the end?
>>
Sorry but I'm off to /gif/ now.
>>
>>29762210
Because they are very silly
>>
>>29762210
>that dumbass shooting an RPG with the backblast venting into the crew compartment
Another one bites the dust.
>>
Because they are not trained to low crawl? I imagine that a inexperienced Soldier would roll while wearing body armor and LBE to stay slow, rather than crawl. From the looks of it, they could have leap frogged back with 3 to 5 second rushes to another vehicle. The operation seemed poorly planned and mostly a suicide mission. No support for the armored vehicles...
>>
>>29763525
That said, the one running was the first to get shot. Maybe the fuck up was driving out into the middle of nowhere with no cover and no support, in the first place?
>>
>>29763940
Yeah, I'm not really sure what they were planning to do.
>>
>>29762210
I oc'd on a date with a quesadilla burger ay applebees to make tswift jelly
>>
god these guys are retarded. it is interesting to see the types of gear they are using though
>>
at 2:50 I thought he had got shot from his screams only to find out...
>>
>>29764058

To be fair the casings are ejected out of that machinegun pretty hard. And of course they are burning hot. It's a stupid thing to bitch about, sure, but it's understandable.
>>
remove
>>
what in the absolute fuck
>>
>>29762210
BACKBLAST CLEAR
>>
>>29764224
First time I watched, I had thought Abu had backblasted the entire truck when they got hit by the Pesh rocket.
>>
>>29764116
i think they fuck up the translation. Would make more sense that he is talking about the splash of bullets because dumb fuck keeps shooting the still right in front of him. That would hurt a whole hell of a lot worse then casing.
>>
Abu Haajar did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29762210
>ABU HAJAAR
this guy needs to get his shit together
>>
>>29762210
>those rifle grenades

What the fuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.