[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem with the bayonet on my mosin. It won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Good ol straya.jpg (37 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Good ol straya.jpg
37 KB, 500x667
I have a problem with the bayonet on my mosin. It won't fit on the end and I don't have a dremel. So I was wondering If I could use WD-40?
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 600x661) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 600x661
>>29761088
HOLY SHIT
>>
Are you people retarded? You'll respond to my autistic shitpostings instantaneously but when I ask a decent question everybody suddenly becomes a crippled retard. And fuck this "no files over 14gb" rule, and these shitty soundless webms, does this site perpetually live in 2012?
>>
>>29761185
You fucked yourswlf by posting an image thats more important than your question dumbass. You should have posted a picture of the WD-40 or a bayonet.
>>
>>29761185
Try using the silicone formula wd40. Or gun grease. You may still need a file to shave a bit off. Not all nugget bayonets will fit on all nuggets.
>>
>>29761210
Actually i meant interesting not important
>>
>>29761231
I would have posted a nice song about praising the lord and passing ammunition but this shitty site only allows 14gb at a time.
>>
>>29761088

You could widen it by using a steel pike/rod, there's a actual name for it but for the life of me I can't think of it at the moment, that gets wider as you go. Then stick the bayonet in a vice and hammer in the rod thing into of the bayonet until you widen the bayonet mount until it fits the rifle.
>>
>>29761307
I think you're looking for the word "dibble"
>>
Get a file, or you can use a rotary tool such as a dremel and go very lightly and attempt to hammer it on with lubricant with each light sanding/ filing. Then just make sure you lightly hand fit until it feels right just be patient
>>
>>29761307
>>29761392
>>29761226
I got the bayonet JUST to the switch to turn it and it just won't give. What's in the way?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.