[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reservist Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1328314091264.jpg (159 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1328314091264.jpg
159 KB, 500x334
Reservists are fuccbois, that stress out everyone during deployments.
>>
>>29750671

As a reservist, I will tell you that they are usually the smartest ones during deployment. I actually have a BA degree. If I wanted to I can become an officer.

Reservists are the first to wipe the mistakes active duty faggots make.
>>
>>29750671
You are not better than anyone you welfare queen
>>
>>29750997

>door slams really hard

>jumps on the floor thinking you are under attack.

You guys come out here to live a fantasy.

GET REAL
>>
Let's just all get along :^)
>>
>>29750758
>college boy
>>
>>29750671
Honestly you have probably never served a day in your life. A reservist or an active duty soldier are both willing to put their life on the line for their country. Maybe you don't fit the BMI because of "genetics" but that's no reason to shit on people that actually want to try and make a difference.
>>
>>29750758

Tiny penis syndrome detected.
>>
>>29751162

Actually when I was deployed, reservists snitched on all the active duty people for brownie points.

So I feel they can't be trusted.
>>
>>29750671

The problem with Reservists, is that they think they are still in basic training, and the people they deploy with are complete strangers so they don't build up sort of comradery with their peers.

It's common. My last deployment, they usually stick together, just like active duty, so I can see where the animosity comes from.
>>
>>29751213
Well think of them as greenhorns which most of them are. Take them under your wing and corrupt them before they go goody two shoes.
>>
>>29750758
Yes, people who have a job that the world actually thinks is valuable are generally smarter than welfare queens.
>>
File: IDFmasterchef.jpg (17 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
IDFmasterchef.jpg
17 KB, 400x273
>>29750758
I'm curious, what is it about all of the reservists being so smart that also makes them so fat?
>>
>>29750758
Being that proud of your BA just proves you're an idiot.
>>
>>29750758
How? Like seriously? You say reservists (as a whole) do better than active duty who do their job for a living instead of just being a weekend warrior? That does not compute.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.