[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Custom fitted gun grip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_4676.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4676.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
Hey,

i made myself a custom and fitted cherry woodgrip for a Colt Pyhthon. This is my first project but i plan to do more.

I would also like to know the forums you use in your country i would like to get connected with people who also do projects like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7WcAqclVw
>>
File: IMG_4705.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4705.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
>>
That is very beautiful, good job!
>>
File: IMG_4706.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4706.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
>>
>>29745580

Thank you anon,

do you know some gun related forums?
>>
>>29745595
You in the United States?
>>
>>29745787
No, but i would like to know forums in the states or a community or something
>>
>>29746279
Most of the online gun shops have a forum. Ar15.com is huge.
>>
Next make super blackhawk grips out of AAAAA flame maple.
>>
Nogunz here, not sure if this is the right thread but here goes.

I want to buy a colt single action revolver, but I don't know if I'm able to change the caliber on the gun. Is this even achievable? Do you just switch the barrel and cylinder, and if so, how expensive are those?
>>
>>29746814
yes its possible but will be costly because of hand fitting by gunsmith. why the fuck wouldnt you just buy it in the caliber you want
>>
>>29746829
Because I want to be able to shoot different calibers with the same gun. Doesn't this happen often or am I being weird here.

My English is kinda bad sorry senpai
>>
>>29746865
it's the wrong platform for that. yes you can do it, no its not practical and will be a pain in the ass. you can maybe do it with different cylinders if you choose same diameter calibers and stay within cartridge type. like 22lr/22magnum, but since 22magnum is a larger bore, the 22lr will never be that accurate.

you can already shoot 357 and 38 out of the same revolver, and 44mag and 44 spec.
>>
File: 1458819797921.jpg (207 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1458819797921.jpg
207 KB, 960x768
>>29746923
Thanks man.
What do you mean by wrong platform though?

Is it doable with a semi auto handgun?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.