[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ Redpill me on the hate for the RAS47 and what would you suggest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (295 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
295 KB, 1280x853
/k/ Redpill me on the hate for the RAS47 and what would you suggest?
>>
Get a WASR. Watch the AK operators union videos on the RAS-47 and the WASR-10
>>
>>29745284
People don't like the RAS47 because it's a cheap and mass produced version of rifle that was made to be cheap and mass produced.

They are the same people who put $10,000 of accessories, fins, tints and neon lights on their $600 car.
>>
>>29745284
>redpill

Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>29745294
WASR or NPAP?
>>
>>29745306
One legged gypsy or slavic troglodyte
>>
>>29745322
Then what's your suggestion?
>>
>>29745284
>redpill

Kys
>>
>>29745401
If you want a good AK get a yugo.

If you want an Ok original AK get a Gypsy-10/63
>>
>>29745415
so the N-PAP would suffice?
>>
>>29745419
Go watch AKOU on YouTube. They have reviews for most ak pattern rifles available for sale
>>
>>29745419
Jesus fuck go back to ledddit. How spoonfed do you have to be?
>>
>>29745419
Yes get an NPAP. I like Opap better tho
>>
>>29745297
Well considering the russians had borderline slavery to churn out these mass produced rifles you'd think that would drive the price down per rifle.
Where as in century i'm petty sure they don't have slaves to make these rifles. Obviously they are cutting corners with them, and there is video evidence of that.
(Ak operators union if you're going to ask for citation)
>>
>>29745297
>People don't like the RAS47 because it's an expensive piece of shit version of a cheap mass produced rifle that cuts corners in the worst worst possible places
Fixed
>>
I own one i fucking love it shoots great dont listen too all the Ak fags
>no forged trunion
>good rifle
They kiss boys
>iz gud rifle
>>
>>29745419
no. get the WASR. Yugo tries to be a special snowflake with its terrible stock and non standard furniture.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.