[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna miss all the M39s brought into the country lately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
I'm gonna miss all the M39s brought into the country lately because I don't have a job right now!

FUCK!
>>
>>29740661
Rob a liquor store dumbass

thats what everyone else does if they run outta cashmoney
>>
>>29740675
I'm not stealing anything, fuck that.
>>
They're overpriced anyway. Wait for fags to get bored of them and sell them off for better rifles, then grab them cheap.
>>
>>29740692
I've never seen one in a shop except once and it was $500.

That was the only M39 I've ever seen in person after going to gunshops for years.

$350 seems fair.
>>
>>29740685
They dont cost that much wtf
are u NEET or 12
>>
>>29740719
No, college and unemployed until the middle of May.
>>
>>29740661
You're going to miss all the M1 Carbines locked up in Korea because Obama doesn't like guns. And Hillary will probably import them then on a live broadcast sink the cargo containers in transit.
>>
>>29740751
I don't even really want an M1 carbine, as neat as they are.

Too many guns I want and not enough time to save up over the summer before college again.

Almost want to take fall semester off just to buy a gun or two.
>>
It's frustrating
I was going to buy one years ago when you COULD find them but it wasn't easy
Now they're common place and going to disappear too quickly

Fug
>>
File: 1442405513409.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1442405513409.gif
2 MB, 256x144
>you didn't scoop up a mosin as your first gun
>by the time you decided you wanted one, they were all gone and ammo got expensive
>>
>>29740661
I feel ya bro. I'm saving up to buy a decent car now and only have $2k so far, so I have to put everything else on the back burner because driving reliably is too important.
>>
>>29743065
>inna fleet farm about a half decade or more ago
> see sale on nuggets
> $80 plus a box of brown bear for complete, decent condition 91/30's
> pick a nice one, toss it in the cart

It's heavy, uncomfortable to shoot, and needs some serious effort to work da bolt after 20 rounds, but it's still neat to have hanging on the wall.
>>
>>29740727
Dude same here, minus the college.
>>
>>29743100
>uncomfortable to shoot

I actually liked the stout push an m44 gives you. After years of reading about how mosins kick too hard, I was expecting it to be pretty hard but it was pleasant. Literally a joy to shoot
>>
>>29743100
>uncomfortable to shoot

My mosin doesn't kick for shit compared to my .30-06 and 7mm magnum hunting rifles
>>
File: m39right.jpg (169 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
m39right.jpg
169 KB, 800x600
She's going for her first range trip later today.

Only have 60 rounds, though. 40 crappy Tula 147's and a box of 180-grain PPU Brass.
>>
>>29743065
Yeah, same problem here. They always seemed like they'd last forever, so I didn't rush. I knew 98ks and K31s would get spendy, so I bought guns like that instead.
>>
>>29740661
I have a job and could totally buy one, and ive been looking at all of them

but then i remember mosins are shit
>>
File: 1450840141907.jpg (130 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1450840141907.jpg
130 KB, 470x470
I actually want a truck gun and i hear Mosins and Mosin accessoried are higher priced. Was planning on getting an M44 and put a PU scope on it.

hopefully in a year i'll have the money or will it be too late
>>
>>29740751
That's why I bought a SKS now
>>
>>29743092
I'm in the same boat. But with a shit paying job I'm not really making any money. So I said fuck it and bought an sks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.