[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I stood in the blood of the victims and used it to push
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
"I stood in the blood of the victims and used it to push my hatred of guns on the law abiding"
>>
>>29737684

>Sydney Morning Herald
>Smh

Pretty much sums it up
>>
>>29737684
Non-Americans really shouldn't be able to post here.
>>
>>29737755
Not wanting to obtain statistics from around the world on gun control

Our stats show a complete ban of semi autos and a full registration including aor rifles did not change statistics relating to homicide, assaults or suicides
>>
>>29737755
>>29737835
Hes got a point. Australian is a good example to show leftists that gun control is going to change the homicide or suicide stats that much.
>>
>>29737755
Oh on a weapons board created by an American? A fucking board that masturbates to Aks and Ars? You should probably move boards
>>
>>29737862
australians also talk the most shit and fag up the most threads on 4chan. you guys may be cool or serious but your countrymen ruin almost everything they touch. Personal experience with aussies in the military are pretty bad especially when you guys talk an obscene amount of shit then get butt hurt when nobody listens to you anymore

"eets jest bantz m8"
>>
>>29737684
I want John Howard to be thrown into a wood chipper alive.
>>
>>29737684
What are the odds that the Port Arthur incident was a false flag/government orchestrated event? I'm not sure if I've actually seen any strong evidence that it wasn't such.
>>
75% false flag

100% not the truth
>>
>>29737956
100% a false flag, no retard (literally, he had an IQ of 66 or some shit) would be able to accurately hipfire with his non-dominant hand and kill dozens of people. Not to mention Bryant didn't fit any of the descriptions given etc
>>
>>29737917
That is hilarious, An American going on about how much shit someone talks
>>
>>29737684
Hatred based on fear. Some people don't like the idea of people being able to harm them so easily. Some people embrace the idea, thinking instead that they could easily harm those trying to harm them.

You shouldn't fault others for being afraid unless they try to impose their fear on you.
>>
>>29737956
>>29738002
There was an anon who went through everything weird or strange about Port Arthur once. I used to have it screenshotted, but I deleted them a while back.

>literal retard
>all headshots
>records sealed for several dozen more years

Not to mention all the other stuff I don't remember. It's pretty obvious to anyone who thinks at all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.