[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what parts of the world allow you to open-carry a sword?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459335186147.gif (219 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459335186147.gif
219 KB, 321x322
what parts of the world allow you to open-carry a sword?
>>
I'd rather see you try to conceal one. Up the ass maybe?
>>
>>29735595
Autismville, USA
>>
>>29735595
Join that one sand nigger religion where they don't cut there hair and carry a scimitar everywhere, you fuck wit.
>>
>>29735595
Washington outside of the librul cities.

Totally legal. Not socially acceptable though.
>>
>>29736622
population: OP
>>
>>29736663
This is actually fairly important, how are you supposed to take a kukri innawoods if sword/long knife OC isn't legal?
>>
>>29736650
sikhs are far from nigger tier. low bro tier at worst.
>>
>>29736650
hey now, sihks carry a weapon at all times because on paper theyre obligated to remove kebab on sight. theyre still sand niggers but theyre at least 1 level above kebab.
>>
>>29736682
It's allowed if your going to or coming from outdoor activities.
>>
>>29735595
Well in CA open carry of any fixed blades weapon is legal
>>
>>29735595
Here in Brazil it's totally legal. The police will frisk(harass) your ass every 5 meters though and eventually take you to the nearest precinct for "identification", which then they'll promptly seize your sword on bogus charges and only return it to you if you have balls to threaten legal action.
>>
>>29736650
Sikhs are the only noteworthy thing to ever come out of India. Everything are just human-sized statues molded from diarrhea, curry and clay.
>>
>>29735595
Convert to sikhism
>>
File: a real hero.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
a real hero.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>29735595
Arizona it seems:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
>>
>>29735595
All of the great white north. So long as you keep it out of your pants. (Concealed carry is illegal but running around all Swords4TheLord is fine)
>>
>>29736622
>>29736650
>>29736675

I don't want to carry a sword, I was just curious if it's possible. people who like swords too much are weirdos imo, I don't even own one and have 0 desire to.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.