[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Custom fitted gun grip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_4676 - Kopie.jpg (875 KB, 2074x1383) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4676 - Kopie.jpg
875 KB, 2074x1383
Hey,
today i finished my first project.
i made myself a custom fitted cherry wood grip for a Colt Python. Share your opinion with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7WcAqclVw
>>
Looks pretty nice.
>>
Good work, you did great.

I think a good piece of wood like that deserves a better stain though. Also the grip you showed at the end, is that the grip you actually use in competition?
>>
>>29735539
TY
>>
>>29735526
Noice. Thanks, you gave me hope, that retard like me can grip the shit out of those gripplers.
>>
>>29735587
Actually i will try it i will test it in two days on the range whether it can resist the power of the this caliber, This was more or less a test run. I will do more in other shapes and with different wood in the next months!
>>
Wow that's gorgeous. First project for real?
>>
File: Cocknocilers.png (143 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
Cocknocilers.png
143 KB, 672x434
>>29735526
>>
>>29735631
Yes i am also happy with the outcome but this was in total at least 15 hours + work a whole weekend. The sanding was a bitch.
>>
>>29735637

Finally i am really the OP hehe
>>
File: jizzed in my pants.jpg (22 KB, 232x243) Image search: [Google]
jizzed in my pants.jpg
22 KB, 232x243
>>29735526
>>
>>29735526
Are you going to stain/ give it a nice finish?
>>
>>29736678
I just oiled the wood. Do you mean another color?
>>
That's awesome OP, wish I had that kind of talent

Also, good taste in hip hop
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.