[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuropoor here Here's the problem, I have an asylum home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: detail_PT85.jpg (40 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
detail_PT85.jpg
40 KB, 415x415
Yuropoor here

Here's the problem, I have an asylum home with about 100+ dindus about 500 meters away from my house and they haven't really been behaving like law abiding citizens.

I fear for my family's safety so I got myself a Samekniv but I'd like something that shoots but guns are banned unless you have a really good reason to have it (personal safety is not a reason here) so I went with a gamo pt 85 but I don't know what pellets to use but I've narrowed it down to:
H&N rabbit magnum power
H&N silver point
JSB diabolo exact heavy
JSB beast
But I'm worried that the gamo won't have enough power to push a beast or a rabbit magnum power through its barrel.

Which one should I use?
>>
I don't think a pellet pistol offers enough firepower to protect yourself, other than a possible scare factor.
>>
>>29720359
I assume you are from Germany?
>>
get a bat.
>>
>>29720359
Get a Fucking shotgun instead. Get a hunting license and get a Remington 870. If you live in a country other than the UK, then it should take less than a week of studies and 90 euros and you can buy a pump of your choice. If I was not so Fucking poor I would do the same.
>>
>>29720432
>If you live in a country other than the UK, then it should take less than a week of studies and 90 euros and you can buy a pump of your choice.
t. someone who doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>29720359
If you get something as low caliber and weak like that, why not compensate with one with full auto?
Forgot the models but there was some released.
>>
>>29720418
Sweden
>>29720429
Already have one
>>
Get a viking longsword and a full set of leather armor.
>>
>>29720439
My buddy's father is a hunting instructor in Sweden fucknuts. He literally told me that the test is 450kr and that if you are not retarded it will take a week or so of reading up on local flora and fauna that is required to know. When you pass it,Then you are allowed to purchase any hunting rifle or shotgun of your choice.
>>
>>29720525
Läs på om att skaffa jaktlicens . En hagelbössa är mycket bättre än att använda luftvapen som inte äns går igenom en t-shirt. En vecka med studier och eventuellt köpa tillfällen för att skjuta med hagel mot lerduva och älgtestet.
>>
Walther SG 68 with pepper balls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.