[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /k maybe there are troll threads but i mean it for real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 9bawys.jpg (199 KB, 916x465) Image search: [Google]
9bawys.jpg
199 KB, 916x465
hey /k

maybe there are troll threads but i mean it for real.

pic related

i want to build a gun (.22lr) smg
what would i need all? i dont live in usa so its not illegal for you to help me, that for the boardrules.

i was thinking to start first with the receiver and as a barrel i use the same steel they use for hydraulics. what do you think.?
>>
File: barrelmaking.png (4 KB, 798x556) Image search: [Google]
barrelmaking.png
4 KB, 798x556
>>29709547
to make an accurate gun, a trick they use in the industry is to let the bullet make the hole at the muzzle end.
Basically you drill out most of the barrel, but leave the very end of it in tact. Then you install it on the gun, and fire off a round. Bullet hits the end, and makes a perfect bullet sized hole.
>>
File: Massimo.jpg (43 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
Massimo.jpg
43 KB, 800x529
>>29709579
>>
>>29709579
Do this OP, it's a lot easier than machining the entire way through.
>>
File: 00d.jpg (55 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
00d.jpg
55 KB, 450x299
>>29709645
>>
>>29709579
yeah....right....
>>
>>29709579

this. i've done it before. you have to do work afterwards but it provides an accurate zero.

cheaper than a gundrill. those cost several thousand.
>>
well basically i want an smg with 50 shots and bulpup like in pic related. with integrated silencer/supressor and its just a project but i want it still done, will post one day and show results.
>>
>>29709547
check out clint westwood on youtube he buids a couple blowback pistols from scratch, the same principalls will apply to this build. also, what are you going to use for magazines? rimed stuff can be a bitch some times. something in 9mm might be better because of no rim ans sten mags are easy to find ans meant for smg use.
>>
>>29709547
Oh shit I recognize that thing, that was my favourite Planetside gun.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 786x1017
>>29709547
Only faggots use weaponry manufactured outside of the glorious Terran Republic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.