[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: IMAG1370.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1370.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
Figure this thread will probably die fast, considering it seemed a good idea to my drunk lanky ass, but what precautions does /k/ take when drunk?

Me, I take the magazine out of my handgun and leave it empty overnight putting the magazine out of sight, make sure my door is locked and avoid my handgun so I don't do something stupid.

Here's a picture of said handgun. Don't see enough live towards the p320 in my opinion.
>>
>>29706037
>but what precautions does /k/ take when drunk?

Know your limit and don't get fucking drunk?
>>
>>29706064
this

ezcept i pass my limit and sometimes play with loaded guns hoping ill accidently kill myself
>>
>>29706073
>and sometimes play with loaded guns hoping ill accidently kill myself

I don't need alcohol for this one lol
>>
>>29706064
Eh, I get to the point where I misspell some shit when I don't pay attention and usually cut myself off there. Figured there'd be an even spread on this board ranging from people who don't touch liquor and this who get shitfaced commonly, which may lead to some interesting shit coming up, like >>29706073
>>
I don't get sloppy drunk, ever.
>>
>>29706141
ya feel special?

if you arent sloppy u arent having fun
>>
>>29706037
Over 5 years of owning a gun. Well now multiple guns.

Sometimes I just want to go fire my guns off into the air at midnight drunk as fuck and howl at the moon.

So far I've always stopped myself. No promises tonight /k/.

Press 1 and have your credit card number ready for more sexual enticement.
>>
There's nothing wrong with having a shot of nice whiskey or whisky. You don't need a lot of it. It's sipping whiskey like Woodford Reserve.

Alcohol is actually banned from competitive shooting because it's considered a performance enhancing drug.
http://www.dailynebraskan.com/sports/article_208d46e3-8e6f-54b4-a2d5-98aef12ab40e.html

A man might have a shot of whiskey but a stupid low bred piece of shit is who consumes enough to get drunk on it.
>>
>>29706194
one of my best friends is in the ground because of something like that
>>
If you can't control yourself while drinking, you're a child.

I never fuck with my guns when drunk because I'm not a retard or a faggot.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_190533441.jpg (2 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_190533441.jpg
2 MB, 4320x2432
>>29706037
Literally zero, you're not fully trained on something until you've practised it drunk.
>>
>>29706213
why is he in the ground

is he a miner
>>
>>29706213
What a bitch.

Pussy couldn't hang.
>>
>>29706213
My best friend was killed by a Nigger in Houston.

We all have sad stories. Eat my ass.
>>
>>29706226
startled groundhog
>>
>>29706194
Same here except I don't always stop myself.

Sometimes get rip roaring drunk and go for a stroll down to the river and shoot at fish and rocks and the sky. Nice living in rural Montana.

Once did that in winter when it was snowing almost died.
>>
>>29706037
I don't drink
>>
>>29706236
>by a Nigger in Houston.

I feel like there is a story there
>>
File: 20160401_005221.jpg (453 KB, 2064x1161) Image search: [Google]
20160401_005221.jpg
453 KB, 2064x1161
I remove the magazine and put it on a table not immediately in arms reach. Then whenever I pick up my gun I do what a normal person does and clear the chamber and check to see that its empty. I do it so often while sober it is muscle memory even when drinking.

Pic related.
>>
>>29706194
I mean I definitely howl at the moon sober. Awoo memes got to me dude.

That said whenever I get really, really drunk I play russian roulette.
>>
>>29706263
Whoops posted the one with an empty magazine. To go one deeper I have two magazines; one (7 rounder) is usually empty whereas the other (8 rounder with a foot) is kept loaded and set aside.
>>
>>29706236
I accidentally read that the first time as

my best friend is a nigger in Houston. we all have sad stories.
>>
>>29706236
OK so I was an 0311 in Marine Corps. Mostly white upbringing.

Hit the fleet me and my bro start to hit off. I call him a Spic, he calls me a dudeBro peckerwood. Good times.

Get drunk on Tecate. Goto Vegas. We even Devils Three Wayed a chick in Vegas.

Get married, he's my Best Man. Talk about opening up a business together. He died just after last Batman movie. Our last conversation.

I missed his funeral because I'm not on social media and I was forgotten. Got the call day after he was buried.
>>
File: image.gif (392 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
392 KB, 500x374
>>29706404
thank you for your service
>>
>>29706404
semper fiance debil dawg
>>
>>29706037
>but what does /k/ do when drunk?
I don't drink to the point of drunkenness.

Also >>29706064
>>
>>29706180
Found the at-or-under 21 fag with no social skills.

I bet you exclusively drink by yourself too.
>>
>>29706511
Yes?

are you projecting or are you trying to insult me?
>>
>>29706466
Thank that hooker. She was sorely underpaid for what we did to her.

>>29706484
OK?
>>
>>29706519
Trying to insult you.

But anyway, if you can't have fun without being sloppy drunk you're most likely not actually having fun while sloppy drunk either.

Also that shit's expensive and dangerous (both physically and socially).
>>
File: 100__true_quote.jpg (72 KB, 1080x711) Image search: [Google]
100__true_quote.jpg
72 KB, 1080x711
Op here, this is about what I was expecting/hoping for, a nice mix of answers, and faggots picking at each other. May the blood god bless this board.
>>
>>29706590
I really, really like this image
>>
Same precautions I take when I'm sober. No mag in gun, empty chamber, and treat gun as loaded. I also don't get shitfaced alone, and I'm not suicidal.

Are you guys sitting around dry firing your weapon in the mirror?
>>
>>29706037

Put them in the safe ahead of time if I plan to get super drunk or at the very least just don't handle them more than I have to. But at least in my case I never really get so drunk that I stop following basic safety procedures if I have to pick up and move a gun while drinking, if you're conscious about it long enough while completely sober it should become muscle memory to a certain degree.
>>
>>29706037
I get shit faced rarely. However when alcohol is involved dont fuck with guns. Shit stays in a holster if handling. Had a realization that the OTC sleeping pills that sometimes I take leave me in a state similar to being drunk. If something goes bump in the night grab a holstered sidearm and investigate. If the situation require unholstering then so be it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.