[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your guy's help because I'm trying to tell my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image:49244.png (233 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
image:49244.png
233 KB, 520x423
I need your guy's help because I'm trying to tell my friend how new jersey has the highst crime rates over there but my friend is wanting to move there and give it a try (foreigner) and so when I tried to find statistics on it though it just keeps throwing fabricated liberal statistics saying it is a safe heaven

I know you guys throw out the hard facts on the uneducated so I need something that will convince my friend not to go there please
>>
>>29593540
>wanting to move to jew jersey
he's retarded.
>>
>>29593540
Let your friend stay there, other states don'T need his faggot ass and it's safe enkugh outside of shitholes like Camden or Paterson.
>>
>>29593562
My friend is asian
>>
>>29593540
>>29593584

I'm on the same boat as you because my girlfriend in an asian country thinks it's a nice place to start a family and wants to move there but I don't want a family over there because I don't want to be told I can't use a gun to kill a nigger that is trying to rape my girlfriend and my children when I go to have some in the future
>>
>>29593591
Raleigh nc would be a good place for you. chocked full of asians and it has the greatest income to cost of living ratio in the state.
>>
>>29593591
Tell her if she wants to move there she can do it without you. Give her the reasons you just gave us. If she still wants to move, leave her ass. Bitch is willing to put herself and your potential children in harms way because it "sounds like a nice place" when the stats say otherwise.
>>
Less talk i need pics of statistics please
>>
>>29593540

Sorry OP, I don't have hard facts on hand. I was born in NJ, for the most part raised here, and still live here. I see this thread and have to say it is not a place people should move to. Taxes are high; my parents pay about $1/k a month on our small, not well maintained house, in a town that still qualifies as suburban but really is cramped. Traffic is high even on local roads here, and you'll need a car unless maybe you're in a few small areas. Auto insurance is some of the most expensive here, and even commuting without a car can be expensive and unreliable.

NJ also has a cheesy reputation for corruption and crime, but there is plenty of truth to it. It is definitely not a safe haven. There is good reason NJ is the state that the most people are actually leaving. It doesn't seem to be improving as a place, so even if your friend still likes it now, I don't have a good outlook for staying the future.
>>
>>29593540
Just have him get in touch with some Americans and ask them what their opinion on New Jersey is.

Bonus points if you get anyone from surrounding/nearby states.
>>
>>29593616
>tfw childhood innawoods was bulldozed for lREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>most are vacent and all the building is mostly speculative
>three strip malls built and mostly empty
Stay out of my state fucking yankees REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: delaware.jpg (32 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
delaware.jpg
32 KB, 418x328
Northern Delaware is very close to NJ.

It's also much cheaper, has no sales tax, has better beaches, and you can buy as many funs as you want without having to get permits or register shit.

Literally in and out of the store in 20 minutes with as many guns as you can carry.
>>
>live in NY
>everyone thinks NEW JOISEY residents are like our bastard neighbors
>>
I just moved out of NJ, let me tell you about it.

>BB guns illegal without a FOID
>Poor areas full of niggers and spics
>Rich areas full of kikes
>Everyone is on heroin
>>
>>29593679
1k a month mortgage? Damn son I pay 1500 a month for my APARTMENT
>>
Have them move literally anywhere else. Living in NJ is prohibitively expensive.
>>
>>29594102
To be fair a lot of people commute from northern Jersey to NYC. Frankly think they should just conglomerate into one state and then have a seperate NY ststae and southern NJ state.
>tfw die a little whenever someone says joisey
It's pronounced Jersay with an emphasis on the er and upward infliction on the say by the locals and even that's dying out.
>>
>>29593540
Statistics don't apply to people like your friend, so as much as I hate it, emotion must be appealed to.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/10/no-one-helped-her-nj-woman-murdered-by-ex-while-waiting-for-gun-permit.html

Had a restraining order, feared for her life, and the state just let her get murdered.
>>
>>29593679
Let me take a wild shot and say you live in Bloomfield.

I hate this state.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 492x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 492x494
>>29593540
I don't think New Jersey actually has the highest crime rates in the U.S. It definitely doesn't have the lowest.

That said it's still a pretty shitty place. Any particular reason they picked Jersey of all places?

Also to keep it /k/ related, whatever happened to Jersey and the "smart gun" thing? How long until all guns on the market are illegal there?
>>
>>29594484

1k just in taxes is what I said. Mortgage is a separate deal.

That 1k a month in taxes is a lot considering it goes mostly to the schools, which have declined, and that the town administration here has also proved itself catastrophically incompetent recently.
>>
>>29594607
If they're korean you will be hard pressed to find greater gook concentrations than northen NJ outside of maybe NYC or L.A Koreatown.

Local korean Marts are massive and also dirt cheap for god tier produce.
>>
>>29594607

Supposedly Christie just recently ordered the state police to approve/deny firearms related permits withing the 30 days that the law mentions.

http://www.guns.com/2016/04/11/christie-issues-orders-to-help-reform-nj-gun-laws/

That would be welcome, since I put in my handgun permit application nearly a month ago, but when I called about it on Monday I was told it could take "three to six months". So of course I hope this happens.
>>
>>29594646
Damn. That sucks.

I was meaning that bill where so long after "smart" guns hit the market they're the only guns that can be sold. Whatever happened with that and the company and shop that sold that shitty .22?
>>
>>29594678

I believe that was vetoed, and hasn't been revived yet.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/01/christie_pocket_vetoes_controversial_smart_gun_bil.html
>>
>>29594687

And I say "yet", since you have to assume some other crap will surface when it comes to laws on gun ownership here.
>>
>>29593722
Yeah i hear Wilmington is a nice place...
>>
>>29593540
What anime is this from?
>>
>and so when I tried to find statistics on it though it just keeps throwing fabricated liberal statistics saying it is a safe heaven

Or maybe, just maybe, it's the statistics that are right, and you who are wrong. This said without having a fucking clue about the state of New Jersey or what numbers you've found, rather instead just a general observation, backed up by the fact that you type like you're suffering from severe cerebral dysrythmia and neural fibrillation.

>>29594548
>Statistics don't apply to people like your friend

OP's the one rejecting the statistics because they don't say what he thinks they should say.
>>
>>29594102
NJ is where they dump all of NYs trash
>>
If you're going to move anywhere in nj go to south jersey it's actually pretty nice. It's all farm fields except along the coastline of delaware it's all chemical plants lol.
>>
>>29594715

It's mostly not, but there's a lot of nice places in and around it for sure.
>>
>>29593689
I second. We're full of new englanders down east. But thank god thier putting a goddamn PARKING GARAGE in the only empty lot in the 306 year old city of new Bern. Thanks Yankees, that'll look great
>>
>>29594720
Corey in the house.
>>
The north east quartet of jersey us total shit tier. The rest can be ok. But jeresy makes ny look liberal when it comes to what the define as a weapon. They actually jailed a 17 year old in trenton becuase he was delware and when he was pulled over he had an airshit in his trunk. He was charged with crimimal possesion of automatic weapon. Wtf jeresy
>>
File: O5zlnNa.jpg (94 KB, 960x899) Image search: [Google]
O5zlnNa.jpg
94 KB, 960x899
>>29593540
>UCR Data (google it)
>NCVS Data (Google it)
>Aggregate
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>29596127
I comlpletely made that up just like all of the other uncited un verfied "facts" on /k
>>
I live at the southernmost point of nj, in Cape May. It used to be a great place to live, but its been steadily going downhill. Heroin is everywhere now, and crime is on the rise. Its expensive and crowded. I'm seriously considering a move across the bay to Delaware.
>>
>>29596312
Do it. It's so much cheaper man.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.