[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daily reminder that having high muscle mass means you require
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1136x640
>Daily reminder that having high muscle mass means you require more calories to sustain, making you a logistical liability.
>Daily reminder that exercising carries the possibility of injury that could make you unable to survive SHTF
>Daily reminder that being more muscled makes you a larger target.
>Daily reminder that having muscles singles you out and works against TEOTWAWKI greyman operator principles.
>>
Can we fucking stop having /fit/ thread every god damned fucking day? You fuck faces an your own board to shit up so stay the fuck there.
>>
Fuck off, twink.
>>
>>29593259

>Daily reminder that exercise is one of the best things you can do for your health
>Daily reminder that you should exercise
>>
>>29593259
>stop shaming
Whether you are fat or a skeleton, youre still a pathetic waste of space.
>>
>>29593277
Dubs truth
>>
>>29593259
This is not daily in any way, shape, or form. This is the first time I've seen this in my life.
>>
Daily reminder that out of shape /k/ommandos are just as bad ass tumblr fatasses.
>>
>>29593287
>Believing in the exercise meme
>>
File: skinwalker-807x600.jpg (88 KB, 807x600) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker-807x600.jpg
88 KB, 807x600
If you have more musclemass than this guy your doing it wrong
>>
>>29593362
>exercise is a meme
Here is your (you), you get a 5/10.
>>
>>29593259
>fat people
You guys are literally disgusting, the lowest of society. There's absolutely no reason to not take care of yourself in this day and age.
>>
File: Killer Skeletons.png (841 KB, 678x2250) Image search: [Google]
Killer Skeletons.png
841 KB, 678x2250
>>29593290
>or a skeleton

2spoopy
>>
>>29593426
Guns have made exercise obselete.
>>
>>29593259
Faggots like you act that muscle mass has to make you some Ronnie coleman monster who can't run.
>>
>>29593447

>buddy gets shot
>use my gun to avenge his death
>now need to carry him to cover or get help
>too fat and weak
>roll him onto a skateboard and sit on top of him
>fire my gun and use Newton's Third Law to propel us down the street

GUNS WIN AGAIN
>>
>>29593447
>implying that exercise has anything to do with guns or you only get in good shape to protection
Damn you really are a fat fuck.

>obselete
You really are the full package, aren't you? Lel
>>
>>29593259
>i'm to lazy to try and improve myself or become strong enough to lift the ar i put too much shit on because i'm a geer queer.
>>
>Daily reminder that stronger muscles improve posture, provide better support for joints, and reduce the risk of injury from everyday activities
>>
>>29593259

Runners with stamina are the supreme master race.

Most operators are runners.
>>
>>29593447
Humans are not physically
normal in the absence of hard physical effort. Exercise is not a thing we do to fix a problem - it is
a thing we must do anyway, a thing without which there will always be problems. Exercise is the
thing we must do to replicate the conditions under which our physiology was — and still is -
adapted, the conditions under which we are physically normal
>>
>>29593665
While it's true they have to be good runners, I'd like to see a marathon runner try and operate without a decent strength base.
>>
>>29593698

We're not talking about the skeletons whose bodies convert every ounce of protein or sugar into a km.
>>
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1200
>>29593665
>>29593698
>>29593880
This is not true at all. Most operators can run compared to the general population, but they're really nowhere near high class runners.

If anything they focus more on lifting.

Pic related, or go look up the 4 horsemen for an idea of what "operator" workouts look like.
>>
Daily reminder that I will sodomize you on the street and you can't do anything about it.
>>
>>29593981
Put their pack on a good runner, see what happens.
>>
>>29593259

I think he'd disagree with you.

I LOVE YOU RUDY!!
>>
>>29593277
I love twins thou
>>
>>29594135
Twinks*
>>
>>29593673
Good post but this is a troll thread
It's a shame to see your effort wasted, I'm just here to see people get upset over nothing
>>
File: 1233255977804.jpg (23 KB, 414x425) Image search: [Google]
1233255977804.jpg
23 KB, 414x425
>>29593259
>I followed your advice, and my beard is still fucking tiny.
>Sir, I don't speaka the English.
>>
Well, there's a simple solution to this and many, many other issues. Moderation. Don't be a pile of muscles, don't be so small you can't lift.
>>
>>29593259

>be a monk
>live in a mountain
>SHTF happens
>mountains can't be climbed by zombies
>>
>>29593529
Not bad/10, made me giggle
>>
>>29593259
This is true, however targeted training which includes exercise is necessary to most physical skills including shooting unless you are naturally gifted with very strong hands and arms.

Also, cardiovascular fitness does not require exposing yourself to a risk of serious injury.

Also cardiovascular fitness and moderate muscle mass are good for overall health.

My only exercise is a 3000yd weekdaily swim, which prevents me from getting winded or getting fat, and strengthens my arms, shoulders, and abdominal.

Swimming/running/eliptical is master race.

Unless you are talking hand to hand combat in which case strength, size, weight, and boxing/martial arts training is pretty important.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.