[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm at an end. I've had a rough month and a half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: VRfeDxs.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
VRfeDxs.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
Guys, I'm at an end. I've had a rough month and a half financially and it doesn't look like it's getting better any time soon. Now to top it off I have 2 weeks to pay my license renewal fee (Australian) or ill lose all of my guns. This isn't right and I feel saddened beyond belief. One of them is a mauser my father gave me. I just need somewhere to vent. Anyone else been in my situation before?
>>
>>29576700
When are you going fishing?
>>
Haven't been in your situation but my feels go out to you anon
>>
>>29576700
So go cut lawns, paint a fence, clear some brush. If you made a little doing odd jobs for neighbors each day you would have your money. Quit crying and moaning and get it DONE.
>>
>>29576716
Doesn't work like that, they will hunt you down if a registered gun goes missing.
>>
This is one of several reasons why I will refuse to comply with any licensing or registration scheme.

They can't confiscate guns they don't know I have.
>>
>>29576700
>(Australian)

You deserved this.
>>
>>29576700
Damn man I'm sorry. Can you not sell things on eBay or do odd jobs? There's gotta be some ways you can make the cash.

How expensive are the things anyway?
>>
>>29576700

have fun at the loan shark
>>
just say you have no money and they'll waive the fee. Or just use your jobcentre benefits to generate cash
>>
you lost them in a "boating accident"

if you don't do this, you're not a man. Go balls out or go home OP.
>>
some aussie cop is probably gonna just keep it. i hear thats all they do when they "confiscate" guns. fucking rekt
>>
>>29576965
Club and license fees are about ~ $200 so OP is on the bones of his arse.
>>
>>29576965
>>29577018
I just paid a kid $50 to wash my exterior Windows. Just go to your neighbors and tell them you are trying to earn extra cash and you will charge them $50 to wash all the windows in their house BOOM! $200 in less than a week.
>>
>>29577057
>as Mr and Mrs Jones sit in their living room they hear a thunderous cadence
>Suddenly 3 timid knocks at the door and a heavy panting sound
>they open the door and see a morbidly obese man covered in mil-surp
>"M'Strelok." he says while tipping his gas mask.
>"A fat 50 to go cheeki breeki on your windys madam"
>all In a horrid russian accent
>"s-sorry, we have a child who does it as his first job"
>"Fucking hell friendzoned again nice guys finish last all the time hope you're happy with chad thundercock!"
>he leaves before Mrs Jones can retort, returning to his trench to live out winter, and his fantasy, alone.
>>
>>29577173
4/10
>>
>>29577173
Poor
>>
>>29576939
I hope that cunt Hillary puts the screws i to you freedoms so that faggots like you can get a taste as well.
>>
>>29576700
that sucks anon, this may seem like a shit suggestion but sell something that you don't want/need as much. What's important to you? Your firearms collection or say your PS4 or computer or something. I'm rooting for you dude
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.