[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get low on 7.62x54r >figure next gun show will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1458018648215.jpg (26 KB, 241x274) Image search: [Google]
1458018648215.jpg
26 KB, 241x274
>finally get low on 7.62x54r
>figure next gun show will have some spam cans
>nope
>wait a couple weeks for next gun show
>nope
>drive 150 miles to other gun shows
>nope
>check online
>nope
>mfw

I didn't want to believe you /k/, what the fuck happened to all the spam can goodness!?
>>
order online?
>>
File: snek_rape.gif (149 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
snek_rape.gif
149 KB, 500x556
Surplus runs out eventually?
WHAAAAAAAAAT?
>>
>>29571505
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DUDE THEYLL NEVER RUN OUT OF LE NUGGET FOOD XDDDD

LONGEST SERVING CARTRIDGE EVER THEYLL NEVER STOP IMPORTING!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29571505
Sanctions mean less surplus coming stateside. Combine that with the fact that the surplus was drying up anyways means expensive nuggetfood.

The days of cheap, full caliber plinking with a $100 Mosin are over.
>>
>>29571505
Well, Ukraine is kind of using a lot of 54r at the moment so I'm sure they've bought it wherever they can get it. Also sanctions. Depending on the next president we will either have slightly less expensive 54r coming in or no 54r coming in.
>>
One of the few times I'm happy I'm a syrup bro..
>>
>>29571505

I have a feeling that we will see more 7.62x54r on the market someday. Afterall, Russians are still fielding machineguns that use 54r as well as the stockpiles that are still in Ukraine.
>>
Mfw 5 years ago Mosin were sub 100 dollars at big 5 and ordering 2 span cans was about 150

Go to lgs and see $300 91/30
Said lgs has $160 54r spam cans
>>
>>29571505
>Nuggets are now the price of mausers and people see them for the awful rifles they really are in comparison to the mauser
>all the cheap ammo is dried up
>nugget memes and their cancer are finally dead

what a time to be alive
>>
>>29571616
Shietttt $160 for a spam can is good. I've seen them above $200 everywhere.
>>
Time to graduate to an AR, OP.
>>
>>29571638
Only became meme and cancer when they were cheap.

Don't be mad that you didn't buy one (or 5) when you should've
>>
>>29571638
Noone ever claimed Mosins were superior to the Mauser, it was the price and availibility which made it great
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 246x200
>had a lot of disposable income when I was noguns
>bought a bcm ar15 over a mosin because I thought I was too good to buy a $100 gun for my first gun and wanted something really good for my first
>mosin imports get held up
>surplus ammo dries up
>get to shoot some anon's mosin at the range and have more fun than I could ever have with my ar
>>
>>29571505
still tonnes up here in canada
>>
>>29571505
Time to start reloading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwmmsZ-aX4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkKJfvMyuDg
>>
>>29571567
>Well, Ukraine is kind of using a lot of 54r at the moment so I'm sure they've bought it wherever they can get it
The war in ukraine has been over for months now dude. They did use up a lot of it though.
>>
>>29571505
http://www.surplusammo.com/7-62x54r-light-ball-russian-880-rounds-in-2-sealed-spam-cans/

Your welcome faggot
>>
It is a fun gun to shoot but with how expensive it is now id much rather invest in a different caliber rifle. Unless you have a psl or something cool like that.
>>
>>29571505
>still buying spam cans
Faggot
>but they're cheap!
Quit being a jew
>it's milspec
It's also corrosive shit
>>
>>29571505
Saw off the barrel. It's much funner to shoot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.