[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a Dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: citynuke.jpg (123 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
citynuke.jpg
123 KB, 1191x670
A bad one at that

Last night I woke up and couldn't sleep for hours, I dreamed that I was in Birmingham (Britfag) and a nuke went off int eh city centre.

It was pretty small but would have royally fucked up the city non the less, I immediately went out to the nearest supermarket and started loading up on supplies as calmly as I could, people din't know what was going on or what to do

It all started getting too real and I woke up unable to sleep for a few hours, ended up surfing /tg/ and /h/ to chill out.

This is supposed to be the /k/ dream but now I have a family it's not so much fun any more

is anyone else depressed at the thought of having to deal with post disaster (not full apocalypse) situations, nothing fun about it, just a sense of dread

I don't know why I thought of Birmingham, large Muslim population perhaps? softer target than London and more centrally located to cause fallout?

so, anyone else wish to share your foreboding to make me feel better?
>>
>>29567708
I live in the US and within half an hour to a primary nuclear target.
even in a limited strike, we'd probably be hit.
I don't plan on surviving afterward, the city would be gone as would my place of work, and the rest would be full of fallout.
if I survived the initial explosion, I would off myself to not deal with it.
>>
File: A7NGenbCcAAcNQm.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
A7NGenbCcAAcNQm.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>29567708
It might not be that a nuclear blast will happen, but something else bad. Dreams are trippy britanon, keep your legally purchased plastic spoon close
>>
>>29567744
memes aside I don't live in Birmingham so my legally purchased shotgun and rifle were in my safe at home, so unavailable, along with my other typical /k/ related goodies

It didn't help tat I took a train past a nuke proof Naval storage facility yesterday

well, ex-nuke proof, they have started re-building warehouses that now stick up over the sloped berms, they that won't be much use when the blast hits...
>>
>>29567708
I used these rare subconscious signals as cues to go spend a few hundred dollars on stuff that I'd need if the nightmare came true.

Over the years I am now slightly prepared for most terrible things that could befall my area. Next up will probably be a race riot apartment burning worldstarhiphop muslim BLM attack. So I'll probably then buy a shotgun and buy a giant book case.
>>
File: 1459044668194.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1459044668194.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>29567752
>memes aside, my govt disarmed me
>>
File: Calbuco_Volcano_Chile.png (2 MB, 1299x735) Image search: [Google]
Calbuco_Volcano_Chile.png
2 MB, 1299x735
Live in the shadow of a large volcano. Had a dream when I was younger where I stood at the top of a hill as the mountain was spewing out fire and lava was flowing through the valley below. For a long time I thought it was an omen of some sought.
>>
File: kino_no_tabi_13.jpg (56 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
kino_no_tabi_13.jpg
56 KB, 640x436
>>29567801
>>
I have nuke dreams a lot. I drive in DC for my job. I live maybe 10 miles from the capital, it isn't like the Russians are going to send the Tsar Bomba in. I plan on getting assigned somewhere in the Midwest or North like Montana, less likely spot to get hit. Plus mountains are good cover. I hate living near a city.
>>
>>29567772
we were never really an armed population, it sort of got a little out of hand with the Irish issue so things started to be regulated away just when people actually started wanting them

we are subject nation, we are issued weapons when needed and confiscated when not, always been like that, you go to your higher ups to ask for help, you don't sort it out yourself, subjects, not citizens

An outright ban would be disarming, as it is it is just restricting, not ideal but a thing to work with
>>
File: Vesuv_Volaire.jpg (2 MB, 2032x1212) Image search: [Google]
Vesuv_Volaire.jpg
2 MB, 2032x1212
>>29567813
Closest thing I could find
>>
>>29567766
Yes, I should prep again, only got a few weeks food and few hundred miles of diesel at the moment, could do better

next Brit-plan, join the correct clubs and beg the authorities to allow me to have a .303 and .50 slot on my Firearms Certificate
>>
File: usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg (35 KB, 560x354) Image search: [Google]
usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg
35 KB, 560x354
>>29567826

Except Montana is a target. We have a lot of nuclear missile silos up there.
>>
>>29567900
>wsmr and kabq as targets
great, just great.
>>
File: NUKEMAP-UK-targets-1967.jpg (255 KB, 780x701) Image search: [Google]
NUKEMAP-UK-targets-1967.jpg
255 KB, 780x701
>>29567900
>>Plymouth, Nuke naval/sub base

>>at university sat in my front room with a bro, y2k+1, watching DBZ

>>power cut

>>we look at each other, I say "that was the nuke hitting the power grid, next will be the blast wave"

>>deep low rumbling starts, gets louder and heavier, windows start to rattle, he goes white, I just relax

>>we look at each other

>>power comes back on, huge truck drives past the house

>>never talk of it again

I faced nuclear annihilation 15 years ago and it wasn't so bad, now, as Capt Poldark said after the birth of his daughter "The world is a harder place now, thanks to Julia"
>>
>>29567826
Montana is a terrible idea.
>>
>>29567900
>Live in florida
sheiiit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.