[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blasphemy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: johnny-quid.jpg (100 KB, 380x220) Image search: [Google]
johnny-quid.jpg
100 KB, 380x220
>show friend/ex roommate this movie
>loves it
>owns Colt Python his uncle gave to him a few years ago or some shit
>has it turned into a fucking lighter later that year because apparently there's a place out there that fucking does that?!?!

>I cry

>friend now owns $2400 lighter
>>
File: 600px-Rockroll-6565.png (168 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600px-Rockroll-6565.png
168 KB, 600x338
At least his bong rips will be sensational
>>
Sounds like a good choice. Is he using it for bongs ?
>>
>colt python lighter

Fucking BASED. Excellent for scaring libtard soccermoms and swimming in olympic sized pools of pussy juice.

10/10 would operate with
>>
>>29558738
Do you not understand that he took a 2400$ dollar amazing firearm and turned it into a FUCKING LIGHTER?!

God damn that shit triggers me. I'd literally deck my friend if he did that shit.
>>
>>29558656
Liberal friend detected.
Run.
>>
>>29558752
Just buy an extra colt python if it triggers you desu. If you're not a poorfag, who cares about $2400.

It's perfect to threaten people with and casually light your blunt at the same time
>>
>>29558752
Poor fags on suicide watch
>>
>>29558816

>Just buy an extra colt python if it triggers you desu.
>extra
You know they don't make them anymore right?
No? Okay then.

>If you're not a poorfag, who cares about $2400.
If you don't care, I'll take that $2,400 off you.
>>
>>29558853
poorfag spotted

>You know they don't make them anymore right?
What does that have to do with not being able to buy them? Unless they all disappeared right now, there's always a possibility of buying more. It's just $2400 senpai
>>
>>29558853
POOR
O
O
R
>>
>>29558959
>its just $2400
lol spotted the trustfund baby

>>29558681
>Sounds like a good choice. Is he using it for bongs ?

DUDE
>>
>>29559237
See
>>29558819
>>
>>29559237
Shut up poorfag.
>WAAAA someone did something with their gun I didn't like!
> Better go bitch on /k/ as they are my only friends
Go shit up /b/ with your garbage.
>>
>>29559285
>>29559293
Awww trustfund baby is samefagging.

Go beg to daddy for more money you useless piece of shit druggie.
>>
OP here. Gotta be honest, did not expect approval of any sort from /k/tards

Lets get one thing straight....the damn thing is awesome. It's like sparking your bowl with God's dick.

Yet at the same time in the back of my mind...it's like we took gods dick, neutered it, put it in a case, and slapped a novelty sticker on it.
>>
>>29559798
I gotta say only thing I approve of that being done with a Colt Pynthon is its actually being fucking used. Most Pynthons out their people are safe queening or SQ till they sell it. No one is shooting theirs. My local FFL has one he never fired behind a glass box on his wall. At least it's getting a some use.

But don't do that again with another Pynthon. That's just like that shorty movie company buying up all the few Daewoo rifles left in America and demiling them for non firing movie props.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 442x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 442x650
>I will never be able too own a Colt Pynthn but white hipster trustfund niggers will get one care so little for it they make it into a lighter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.