[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A local gun shop has K31s in stock. Should I get two? Price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (441 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441 KB, 2448x3264
A local gun shop has K31s in stock.

Should I get two? Price is 299 and looks quite good.
>>
>>29555254
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>29555254
Wondered if i should get one. Live in switzerland so thats ez but all the paperwork cause im not Swiss would be aids
>>
>>29556974

>der Schweiz lets non-citizens buy guns

That's pretty based desu
>>
>>29555254
Why are you posting and not buying one right now? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29556974
>paperwork.

Unless you don't have a B or C foreigners permit, the only paperwork need would be a Strafregisterauszug, which is a background check and can be made online.
>>
Yes
$299 is a steal in the States, and that's a whole lot cheaper in Suisse. AND you have all that gov. subsidized ammo to use. Definitely do it.
>>
The surplus 7.5x55 GP11 is dry for he moment. Swiss gun clubs are first to receive the next wave of imports. But in the meantime, norma and privi brass are available for a premium, and reloading that brass is highly advisable.

continuing ....

Fuck yes buy two of those bitches. That is an extremely good price for K31.

IF you are interested in target sports, also look out for 1896/11 or g11 (not k11) because you can get great deals and they are fantastic target killers.
>>
>>29555254
Considering the market rate is $500+ these days yeah I'd get one. Or tell me the name of the shop so I can get one myself.
>>
>>29555254
>should I buy a gun?
The answer is always yes
>>
>>29558363
should i buy this hi point for 1 gazillion dollars?
>>
>>29555254
For $300? Absolutely.
>>
>>29555254
>$299
jesus yes
>>
>Tfw didn't pick up a k31 a year ago for $100
Just kill me please
>>
>>29558990
They haven't been $100 in years. Which is too bad because that's the only time they were "worth" buying.
>>
>>29557138
Well yea but im moving in 2 years to holland and gun laws there suck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.