[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /K/'s opinion on newer WASRs? I've seen they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: W10-SideFolder.jpg (6 KB, 500x182) Image search: [Google]
W10-SideFolder.jpg
6 KB, 500x182
What is /K/'s opinion on newer WASRs?
I've seen they they're pretty good in some videos.
If they're decent, where would you recommend I get one?
>>
Pot metal
>>
>>29553984
Let me reiterate
>NEWER WASRs
We all know the old ones were shit
>>
>>29553984
Overpriced pieces of shit. Polish kit builds from Atlantic are the best for the money right now.
>>
>>29553984
/k/'s opinion on WASRs is the same as every gun. If it's not the best thing on the market, it's shit. None of us can afford the best stuff, half of us probably haven't shot either the bad gunz or gud gunz, but that doesnt matter, youtube channels tell us whats shit and whats not, thus I will point you in the direction of AKOU on youtube.
>>
>>29554023
It'd be my first rifle
Would that be simple Enough for someone completely new to gun ownership?
And build it so it actually shoots straight?
Any other recommendations for the best price-to-performance AKs?
>>
>>29554077
AK operators union?
That's where i saw that the new WASRs aren't half bad
>>
>>29553984
buy it, its a great value and wont explode like IO
>>
They're fine, they've been fine for years and that's the conclusion everyone and their dog who has actually owned one has come to and posted on the internet for all to see. Don't let some noguns wee/k/end shitstains convince you otherwise. It's pretty much the perfect starter AK.
>>
Have a '15, it's great. Easily the rifle I take out most often. Eats anything, plenty accurate, fun as hell to shoot. Haven't had any issues as of yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Buy one they are great
>>
>>29554526
74s arouse me.
>>
File: AK4.jpg (195 KB, 1363x446) Image search: [Google]
AK4.jpg
195 KB, 1363x446
>>29554002
>We all know the old ones were shit

Speak for yourself. Mine needed a little bit of tough love at first, but after the surgery, this bitch runs like a fucking champ.

>I don't consider three minutes of dremel-time to be a major bitching point either
>>
>>29554106
>>29554106
>>29554106
>>29554106

I second, third and fourth this fucking post.
>>
>>29554078
The polish guns come in as parts kits, Atlantic builds them for you at a price difference of about 200 dollars (if you can even find the kits themselves in stock).

I bought my first and so far only AK in 2014, a Century C39. It runs fine, but at some point I'll need to replace the BCG with a combloc one, since Century apparently doesn't heat treat them properly (which is a real shame because otherwise the gun is the nicest AK I've shot).

Since 2012 or so I've been monitoring the AK market off and on, and at this point in the price gouging cycle I would honestly hold off entirely on them until either Century or someone else comes up with a model that is closer to the $500 mark, maybe $600 for a milled receiver with as good fit and finish as the C39 but fixing the BCG problems
>>
>>29553984
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/cai-ak-47-wasr-10-7-62x39mm-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.