[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo /k/ where do you buy your funs at? Like which website? or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Franchi_SPAS_12_Grip_Safety.jpg (427 KB, 1125x750) Image search: [Google]
Franchi_SPAS_12_Grip_Safety.jpg
427 KB, 1125x750
yo /k/
where do you buy your funs at?
Like which website? or do you just go to your local range/shop and purchase them there?

Currently in the market for pic related
>>
>>29552178
I make all my deals in the parking lot of my local Applebees.
>>
>>29552178
There's only two shorty SPAS-12s in the U.S., best bet is to get the standard.
>>
>>29552189
Except that's horseshit fampai
And if I am correct they can now be imported again, though you'll have to hump through some loops to do so
>>
>>29552178
Currently I purchase off of JGsales, AIM surplus, and I've bought from classic firearms but they're a bit overpriced usually.

SAMCO is out of business now sadly but I would have reccomended them.

I usually buy from my LGS though (Craig's gun and tactics out in Athens Alabama)
They're fucking awesome.

They have a pretty good selection of guns and surplus/oddball ammo, good service, and they typically have me ready quickly.
>>
>>29552265
*tactical.
Dang it. Stupid auto correct.
>>
>>29552230
You're retarded. The SPAS-12 stopped production in 2000. They haven't been made in 16 years.
>>
impact guns and grabagun are pretty good to order from. I do buy locally some though too. I don't know about your pic related though.
>>
>>29552282
Impact takes for fucking ever to ship though.
>>
>>29552280
>importation is the same as manufacture
I don't have a reaction image for how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>29552230
you are not correct. they serve no sporting purpose, gg atf
>>
>>29552337
I know that, it's why I said you have to jump through some loops.

And the atf ruled the solid stock version as having a "sporting purpose". I have their PDF on my phone somewhere if you don't believe me.
>>
>>29552337
>sporting
Kek
>>
>>29552356

I have an ATF response from a guy specifically asking about importing SPAS 12s and 15s telling him "no".

What are you thinking of doing, importing them in pieces?
>>
>>29552403
That'd be okay too.

Also check this, I think it's the right PDF

https://www.atf.gov/file/61756/download
>>
>>29552178
I've been here since 2009. And I'm just letting you know, you will be disappointed in the SPAS12. I wanted one really bad too, until I did quite a bit of research on it, and found out it doesnt perform as good as it looks.
Also, BOOF has had a few threads about it, and how it literally shoots itself to pieces in a few hundred rounds. Something about a rubber that disintegrates and basically stops it from working semiauto.

www.slickguns.com is the best website there is out there. They cover pretty much 60% of all internet sellers/distributors.

>>29552265
not OP, but what about sales tax? Not only can I find a gun for cheaper online, I dont have to pay sales tax for most all the websites. While I would like to support my LGS, even if he price matched what I found it for online+ship, it is still cheaper to just pay ~$30 for him to transfer it than to pay 6% sales tax on it. kinda sucks, cause he is getting the short end of the stick.

>>29552312
impact shipped before their timeframe (3-5 Business) for me. Maybe you just got something that was backordered or just came out? Or perhaps your FFL didnt write your name on the FFL fax.
>>
File: newad.jpg (604 KB, 574x759) Image search: [Google]
newad.jpg
604 KB, 574x759
>>29552456

I have several SPAS 12's and have a vested interest in maintaining them. I was here for "boofs" last thread and it was full of quite a bit of misinformation either from him his own assumptions or misunderstanding. I neither know nor care who he is.

The SPAS works if you keep it maintained and fed properly. All required maintenance pieces have been available for the last few years.

They're expensive, they're heavy, they're clunky, and they're not a first-choice HD gun. But they are usable and too much of their reputation is from anecdotal stories from people who have never had one, or had one that wasn't maintained and fed it improperly.
>>
>>29552456
Comrade, boof was merely too retarded to replace the 30+ year old receiver buffer.
>>
>>29552178
I know a guy. I give him a list of what I want, and the money necessary, and he gets it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.