[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S. military's worst ally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 6
What's the worst ally the U.S. has ever had?

>Officials were reacting to a New York Times report Sunday that U.S. military commanders looked the other way when Afghan allies tortured and abused young boys, as well as girls — sometimes on American bases — and punished several American service members who spoke out about the problem.

The issue was also raised Tuesday by retired Gen. David Petraeus, who was testifying on Capitol Hill about the U.S. mission in the Middle East.

Petraeus, who was the commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan in 2010 and 2011, said it as “absolutely reprehensible, unacceptable behavior" and there was no policy on the matter when he was there.

“It certainly was not something that was acceptable or even discussed, frankly, when I was commander of the International Security Assistance Force” in Afghanistan, Petraeus said.

“There is no way that that kind of behavior would be seen as helping to serve the Afghan people, and it is absolutely unacceptable,” Petraeus said.

Some lawmakers on Capitol Hill are pressuring the Pentagon to outline a more explicit policy on the issue.

A Florida congressman demanded the Pentagon make clear its opposition to child sexual abuse and offer some protection for troops who tried to stop the heinous crime while serving in Afghanistan. Rep. Vern Buchanan, R-Fla., called the revelations in the Times report disgraceful and disturbing.
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/09/21/buchanan-nyt-sex-abuse/72567638/
>>
>>29549379
The USSR
>>
israel
>>
Still better than the Saudis or the Pakis.
>>
>people in a country where everyone rapes children routinely as a cultural value rape children

wow fucking shocker
>>
>>29549379
They're uncivilized goat fuckers and the administration had an agenda to fulfill. How was any of this a surprise?
>>
Italy.
>>
>>29549379
We've known about this for a while, there was that green beret that actually got in trouble for stopping afghan kid fucking a couple years ago or something.
>>
>>29549645
Das raysist
>>
>>29549655

This, bribe paying grease balls
>>
File: Caporetto.jpg (118 KB, 319x706) Image search: [Google]
Caporetto.jpg
118 KB, 319x706
>>29549379
Italy. Every time.
Actually, not just for the US. Italy is worst ally period.
>>
>>29549922
those casualty numbers for the Italians don't add up
>>
>>29549624
/thread
>>
Half the citizenzry.
>>
>>29549645
It's not cultural.

It's warlords abusing power. Normal Afghans don't like this, but they're forced to put up with it.
>>
>>29550304
I heard they were Italian reinforcements
>>
>>29549624
this
>>
>>29550419
>Normal Afghans don't like this
Afghani's love Mohammed and he fucked a 9 year old.
>>
>>29550418

And the other half would say that about the other other half.
>>
>>29550442

I've always if for fourteen she had some big titts but since celibacy was a thing, the buyer was lied too.
>>
>>29550459

We are in agreement.
>>
Western Europe
>>
>>29549624
/thread
>>
>>29550442
plenty of people fugged 9 year olds back then.
>>
>supported NATO by sending 6 widdle fighter planes
>spends less than 1% of his tiny GDP on the military
>pulled out in February
>still thinks he deserves NATO protection

Name one good reason not to annex Canada.
>>
>>29551311
Huh? They usually fucked them after their first period. It was normal to fuck 13 years old, not fucking 9 years old. muhamad was just a pedo
>>
There is no proof any of this actually occurred.

The Afghan people are strong and resilient, and the United States stands with them in their struggle for freedom. As freedom fighters, they are held to the highest standard of all, that of human decency and the shared struggle against tyranny.

Again, there is no proof of anything in the article. Many enemies of the US seek to use our freedom speech against us by spreading propaganda.
>>
>>29551333
Canadians.
>>
>>29551393
The goatfucking thing is common knowledge at this point.
>>
File: meanwhile in afghanistan.jpg (486 KB, 1138x1200) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in afghanistan.jpg
486 KB, 1138x1200
>>29549379
>>
>>29551430

Racist Stereotypes do not define a people. Their shared struggle for freedom and democracy, however, does.
>>
>>29549379
When I was there an Afghan commander sexually harassed some of our prisoners. Didn't rape em or anything but did give them a good ball fondle.
>>
Israel is the worst ally in so far as actually being viewed as an ally.

Nobody views Saudi arabia or Pakistan or poo in loo or afgahnafuck as an ally.
>>
>>29549617
USSR tried to fix Afghanistan like we are doing today

we sent them islamic freaks stingers

now Americans are dying for the same fucking reasons USSR soldiers died back in the 80s

it is fucking insane
>>
>>29551448
wise words, maybe they can make prostitution legal in Afghanistan and have them fuck the prostitutes and leave the damn little boys alone
>>
>>29551466

Dubs confirm integrity.
>>
>>29551466
BULL SHIT
They don't want freedom they want to stay uncivilized, pretend it still 400 AD, and continue raping kids and goats.
>>
>>29552486

If one man was worthy, would you spare the city?
>>
Israel.

See: USS Liberty
>>
>>29552518
No. Level the area with whatever high explosive bombardment you want then bring in new less fucked up people to repopulate area. Problem solved.
>>
>>29550419
What are you talking about? Boy love has been a cultural institution since always. The amout of poetry about it spanning millenia is staggering.
>>
>>29551333
Quebec and the French Canadians. Fuck em, they're plain assholes.
t. Canadian
>>
File: USA_3c9a32_4910640.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
USA_3c9a32_4910640.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>29551466
If you felt like it you shouldn't have any difficulty finding IR footage of hajis going at it with goats.
Also,
>child rapists
>people
>>
>>29552437
No, the USSR was just trying regain control of the political situation of a country on their border, that was thrown into revolt by idiots that that didn't support. But because they killed Daud and took control of Kabul they felt obligated to help them with material support, until they felt they needed to invade because someone said Amin was with the CIA.
Sending stingers was retard though.
>>
>>29553029
>Sending stingers was retard though.
it was what they needed to kill soviet birds though. Havent you watch Rambo 3? Albeit, they should of only sent them a few, not a whole fucking stockpile and then bought them back from the goatfuckers for $1mil each.
>>
>>29549379

Dude. That segment gave me the worst feels, just watching this good man react to the human monsters around him without being able to kill them on the spot.
>>
File: 1413998055840.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1413998055840.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>>29553148
When the CIA sent those stingers the Soviets were already planning to withdrawal so all that did was let the Soviets study the stinger and over 200 of those things are still not recovered. Wonder what they will be used for? It was all in all a fucking stupid decision, something the CIA does a lot.
>>
>>29549379
Turkey or Israel
>>
>>29549624

Agreed.
>>
>>29551466
Should I post the NV footage of those farmers fucking a goat?
>>
>>29552931
Fuck you. Quebec is the only part of Canada that isn't pozzed all to hell. At least Quebecois stick to their cultural roots, language, and people. The rest of Canada is too busy breaking their own backs through a combination of tens (hundreds?) of thousands of refugees and constant self-administered back pats.
>>
>>29551466
Turkroach detected
>>
>>29553489
Fucking do it.
>>
Pakistan.

>America! Weve looked everywhere for Bin Laden!
>What? You came to my house without my permission and killed Bin Laden? How dare you!
>America! We are helping you in fighting taliban!
>What do you mean our military is shooting at you? Why don't you trust us?

>America! Gib monies pls.
>>
>>29549379

The U.S. Military's worst ally is the U.S. Federal Government.
>>
>>29549379
>>29554563
Those are all pretty bad but im going to agree with this guy when he says the federal government is, but with that being said, its the stupid fat SJW's who dont know anything about war along with all the shitty lawyers who are looking for anything or anyone to sue. The worst enemy is the people who live here under the protection of the military who dont appreciate the safety that they live in. People like this are the worst allies out of them all. They should be for America, I understand that there are things that shouldnt be done by soldiers and that terrible things that can happen... but shit man its war. Thats what happens.
>>
>>29549624
So much this
>>
>>29554613
Maybe if the military was fighting more justified wars, this wouldn't be the case. Even then, there will always be the anti military types, and politicians who send young men to kill for money.
>>
>>29554613

Being patriotic and being for America does not necessarily mean supporting and agreeing with everything the country, military, and our soldiers do.

Sometimes doing what's right may not mean doing what's legal, or what they're technically supposed to do.
>>
>>29549624
This all day
>>
>>29549624
but why?
>>
>>29549624
Easy
>>
>>29554636
>>29554642
I get what you guys are saying, but hmmm im trying to say that what needs to be done over there cant be done because of the politics here. I agree the sandbox is silly and we shouldnt be there, but it makes me mad that the politics here effect the war over there. People who have never been or know anything about war affect the war. It just makes me mad and it frustrates me. Im terrible at trying to explain what im trying to say.
>>
>>29549624
Shut it down
>>
>>29554681
Yeah I get what you're saying. All of my buddies that went off to the Middle East all came back pissed off at the ROEs and whatnot, but voter oversight via elected officials on what the voter's hard earned money is being spent on is important.
>>
>>29549379
Israel, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Chad, Zaire, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Yugoslavia, Romania, Liberia, Sudan, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Yemen, Syria, Indonesia, Pakistan, etc
>>
>>29549922
>400K strong
>lose 655K

How the fuck is that possible.
>>
>>29552931
Quebec's the only province that actually has a spine and tells the SJW/PC crowd to regularly go fuck itself with a cactus.
>>
>>29555519
Either 400k was the initial strength or more likely the missing figure includes the captured figure.
Those casualty summaries are often very insufficient which is why they often have a proper seperate category in the article.
>>
>>29554548
What's scary is those fucks have nukes.
>>
>>29549624
This
>>
>>29555519
>Italy
>>
>>29549624
Delete this
>>
>>29549379
dude America doesn't have allies. it doesnt need allies. "ally countries" are just countries that have things we want. Natural resources or labor. We literally fucking own the entire planet. If you don't think that's true then why is there a McDonalds in France and Pizza Hut in Pakistan? We have enough nukes to make Vladmir Putin blush.

Fuck afghans, some fairy faggot allowed up into the higher chain of command said we should be allies with them and let them do things because of "feelings". and what did it get us? This shit.
>>
>>29549624
June 8th, 1967
USS Liberty

Never forget
>>
>>29555900
Out of all the things to be mad about, a green on blue is not one of them.

It would be like brits being pissed at the USA for the f-16 (i believe) pilot who dropped bombs on their clearly marked vehicles.
>>
>>29555916
except the brits basically owe their continued existence to the usa and they know that. if we wanted, we could "accidentally" pop their vehicles all day long and nobody would say a thing.

Israel owes -us- its existence and thinks it can do this shit and not be held responsible? oh i dont think so.
>>
>>29555922
Actually, when it happened the Isralies were not even offically allies with the US, we did not even send them aid in that war (other than selling them surplus WWII shit, but everyone was doing that)
>>
>>29555929
exactly. we really need to scrub them off and let the middle east eat them alive.
>>
>>29549379
Israel literally did 9/11 and currently has agents infiltrating our government. There is no contest. They're not even an ally at this point, rather a brain-leech.
>>
>>29555945
we really need to throw a couple nukes. just to remind everyone of their place.
>>
>>29555937
Well the middle east tried before the US got involved, and got wrekt so hard the asshurt lives to this day.
>>
A better question would be...

What has anybody to gain by being an ally with the U.S.A. today?
>>
>>29556029
Protection, if you can fadangle a MDT out of them.
>>
>>29555872
You're an idiot. And Russia has more nukes.
>>
>>29555937
Yeah, honestly I'd be willing to bet they'd still survive without US assistance.

I know /pol/ hates them, but they have a good military and a very effective defence plan.

Inb4 shill/JIDF/Zionist/Illuminati
>>
Pick any "ally" in the middle east, they are all shit.
>>
>>29556037
Reptilian spotted
>>
>>29556034

>Protection

What if you are not a 3rd world shithole?
>>
>>29549624
Close, but I would say Pakistan.

Fuck it's Homeland's season 4 here.
>>
>>29556046
Okay fuck you caught me.
>>
>>29556059
Bro, there is not a country in the world that would not benefit from US protection.

Conventionally there is no stronger force.
>>
>>29551466
Of course stereotypes define a people. It's exactly what a sterotype is for.
>>
>>29549624
so much
>>
the brits
>>
>>29553148

Doesn't matter how many they sent. They were long unusable by the time they could have been used against any coalition troops.
The whole "taliban uses our own Stingers against us!" thing is a shitty faux news meme.
>>
>>29551393
(You)
>>
>>29553205
>Turkey
Atleast they had the decency to support us against China in the Korean war. Israel however, sold our tech to China.
>>
>>29555872
DUUUUUUUUDE... right?
>>
File: Herring.jpg (62 KB, 364x590) Image search: [Google]
Herring.jpg
62 KB, 364x590
>>29549922
>>
>>29553570
>>29555531
We could always annex Canada then free Quebec. They could be our little puppet state, it would be cute.
>>
>>29549379
The T*rks
>>
>>29549922
>Heya luigi where did we put those 350000 troops
>gee i dunno a Mario I think we sent them to caporetto
>butta Luigi theya not there
>well itsa not important
>yeah we spaghetti time
>>
>>29553570
>Quebec
>French
Pick one, shit. Quebec french is not at all the same french they speak over there. And sticking to your roots for this long sounds more like being close minded old religious people. You need to progress, mang.
>>
>>29550466
I've read this post four times and still cannot understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>>29554636
You mean like a war waged to fight terrorists that killed 2600+ Americans and and the pseudo caliphate government that sanctioned it. Last I checked the war in Afganistan only had a 15% approval rating, Americans are ingrates and when they fail to immediately see the outcome that they want they turn on the cause and subvert the sacrifices of all those involved.
>>
>>29557411
Why was 1 British guy there?
>>
>>29558173
probably got lost during his vacation
>>
So, when Afghans do it, Mudslimes pieces of shit.
But when our soldiers do it? Muh freedoms? Boys will be boys? Hearts and minds?
>>
>>29553148
Do you seriously think they could reload a stinger? That they just don't take the spare rocket and throw it like dynamite?
>>
>>29555900

don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
Since we're kinda talking about silly military events involving Italy anyway, the last time Liechtenstein had a military campaign, they sent out 80 men and came back with 81. Because they had made an Italian friend.
>>
>>29560803
Liechtenstein has also been accidentally invaded by the Swiss once or twice because nobody marked the border and a Swiss infantry unit got lost. And then later they accidentally shelled it a little bit, again because the border isn't clearly marked and "Hey, the other side of this valley is a great target for mortar practice".
>>
>>29550419
It is cultural. The existance of Chai Boys and man love Thursdays is an undeniable reality in Afghanistan. They don't see anything wrong with fucking each other in th ass or fuckin little boys. And the hilarious thing is, they don't think they are gay. And get offended if you insinuate that they are.
For example, our terps used to fuck each other. But they got offened when one asked the other to cut his hair, because that was a womans job and wiuld have been gay for a male to do it.
>>
>>29551393
No proof but the anecdotal evidence of thousands of soldiers on the ground who had to live near, and work with, the degenerate scum.
But that means nothing right.
>>
>>29553570
>Fuck you. Quebec is the only part of Canada that isn't pozzed all to hell.

Last time I was in Montreal I thought I was in North Africa. Nice try syruphead
>>
>>29562284
Montreal is the worst part. It's approaching Toronto levels of immigration and degeneracy. Even semi rural quebec though is immediately way better. Rural Canada in general is better than people give ot credit for to be honest.

>>29557902
>You need to progress
Every major cultural and societal shift for decades has been regressive. Off youself, preferrably after apologizing to the father, uncles, and grandfathers you are probably constantly disappointing.
>>
>>29562426
>Rural Canada in general is better than people give ot credit for to be honest.
This.
>be me, early 2000's
>in Canada for grandmother's funeral, mother's side of the family owns the second largest burial plot in Montreal
>mom's cousin has a lake cabin in rural Quebec, we go for a couple of days
>friends from across the lake take us tubing, dinner together
>their son doesn't speak English, I know broken French and Latin, we make it work and become friends
Good times.
>>
>>29551466
See
>>29551448
I'm aware you're most likely trolling but most Afghans do not give a real shit about what you're describing.
>>
I'd say the Afghans, followed very closely by the Pakis. I'm hunting around for it but there was a screencap of an anon who made a series of extensive posts detailing just how fucked Pakistan's Government and military have been since the Cold War and just how unstable the country is. Remember these guys have nukes and don't abide by a no-first-strike policy.
>>
>>29549624
His real, yo.
>>
>>29556061
>Pakistan
>here

Poo in loo.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.