[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be new to funs >go try out a few and buy my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fjgiiT8.jpg (313 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
fjgiiT8.jpg
313 KB, 900x1200
>be me
>be new to funs
>go try out a few and buy my first fun
>start looking at more and more guns trying to learn them
>okay that's what AK-47 looks like and that's an AK-74 after examining a couple
>Google WASR
>what the fuck
How the fuck do you faggots identify guns all the time. Like what the hell. There's so many of these goddamn things what the fuck
>>
It's an interest. Like some people remember Pokemon or some remember names from high school, we remember stuff about guns.
>>
>>29547889
Your obviously not ready to go down the rabbit hole. Buy mosin and fuck off.
>>
File: AK-Nomenclature.jpg (73 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
AK-Nomenclature.jpg
73 KB, 960x720
>>29547889
>>
>>29547889
Everything is an AK or a glock. Normies will believe you 100% of the time.
>>
>I said I wanted to buy a Mustang and I found out there are different Mustangs!? What the fuck?
>>
File: pou.png (4 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
pou.png
4 MB, 1885x1060
>>29547889
If you want to be able to identify firearms, just lurk more, eventually it becomes second nature.

I've been on /k/ for a good three years or so now and I'm still learning identifying features of many different firearms.
>>
>>29547889
>How the fuck do you faggots identify guns all the time
There are little physical features that you notice after a while
>>
>>29547889
You start off not knowing jack shit. You think you know enough to get along. But then people show you what they have and what it is. You notice the things that make it what it is. Suddenly you delve into your own little niche in the hobby and you find out more than you could ever hope to use. You see differences in models of guns, and then you start to figure out the differences in production years of a model of gun. It's all just a matter of what interests you most in the hobby and then your own curiosity will do the rest.
>>
>>29547964
I already bought one anon
>>
>>29547889
>caring about slavshit
>>
Ive been on /k/ 12 years now. I just know this shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.