[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hallo /k/omrades! Yesterday i read a theory about the weappons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: russian-soldier-in-crimea.jpg (37 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
russian-soldier-in-crimea.jpg
37 KB, 624x351
Hallo /k/omrades!

Yesterday i read a theory about the weappons used by ruskies being old, decommisioned Ak-74's. I remember the key evidence had something to do with the front sights and the stocks.

Anyone have any info on this, and any idea why that would be done?
>>
File: MTZYHuC.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2329) Image search: [Google]
MTZYHuC.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2329
In the crimerean conflict by the way.
>>
They are refering to the gas block, modern ones are 90 degrees .
By ruskies do you mean the forces claiming not to be russia invading Euro filth nations?
>>
If you were russia and want to look like its old gear fr9m soviet era in stock oiles what would you send ak101's or old 74s?
>>
>>29547960
That was thee exact point of the theory, why bother tarting up old 74's to look like modern 74M's when they have plenty in stock already?
>>
>>29547944
Shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
you can get out of place parts but i think thats mostly using stuff they have hanging around.like i had a saiga with an akm style rear sight block.the syrian ak capture doesn't have a bump rivit.
>>
File: image.php.jpg (347 KB, 1200x781) Image search: [Google]
image.php.jpg
347 KB, 1200x781
"if" they're are or was russian military in crimea fighting they where using old stuff in all the pics.but here you have an underfolder akm used by obvious russian troop.all the aksu you see are triangle folders
>>
>>29547793
So uh, what exactly is the point of this theory?

Militaries will hang onto shit forever. It's not a huge shock to find rifles 40+ still bumping around in a modern armory. That ain't exactly grounds for a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>29548018
Phhhh so no one fighting in Ukraine is a russian solider?
Dude im a slavboo when it comes to guns but you got to much propaganda on your browser if belive the Russian stated stance, of not being there
>>
File: Crimea Breakfast Sausage.jpg (234 KB, 960x619) Image search: [Google]
Crimea Breakfast Sausage.jpg
234 KB, 960x619
Was there every any question that Russia was involved and that there were real Russian troops on the ground in Crimea?
>>
>>29547793
I highly doubt they use old ak's when they mass produce them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.