[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, it finally happened. I had an ND the other day. I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fsm-gun-handling-bad.png (206 KB, 383x290) Image search: [Google]
fsm-gun-handling-bad.png
206 KB, 383x290
Well, it finally happened. I had an ND the other day. I recently moved to little Nigeria and there are nogs everywhere, breaking into random houses and cars damn near every day. I thought I heard someone in my house and I decided to grab my 12 gauge and do a sweep, as I pass the bathroom the toilet begins to fill it's tank starting me. So I spun around and blasted the shitter with some 00 buckshot. There is my story of me being a dumbass, there wasn't even anyone in my house.
>>
>>29529788
Joker here. No pic no proof, faggot.
>>
>>29529788

that's what you get for not identifying your target

v. reckless
>>
>>29529788
Your toilet just randomly fills its tank at night?
>>
>>29529788
That's not a ND, that's just stupidity.
>>
way to be a responsible gun owner, anon
>>
>>29529788
too stupid to replace a toilet flap means you're too stupid to own guns.
>>
>>29529840
somehow you out-shitposted op
well done, tripfag
>>
>>29529788

>I spun around and blasted the shitter

Sounds like a pretty shitty situation, op
>>
well I never thought I would see the day but damn op you really shouldn't own guns. Actually on second thought most of k shouldn't own guns
>>
>>29529966
Isn't that the point of trip fags? To shitpost?
>>
>>29529977
fuck off carlos
>>
File: IMG_20160321_112137474.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_112137474.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>29530015
To shitpost so everyone knows how special they are for having a trip when literally anyone could do it
>>
how's the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29531557
probably has to do with all the estrogen they are pumping into our food. its shutting down metabolisms and making bodies think they are pregnant.

Go look at women today. Almost none of the youth have a womanly figure. Not big tits and a fat ass. Im talkin about a figure that looks like Gauge and the jigglyness of Sasha Grey.
>>
>>29529943
this
>>
>>29529788
How about a pic OP so you can be part of le magical place mume
>>
>>29529788
lel Oscar Pistorius
>>
>>29532209
Actually it has to do with the fact that blacks and Hispanics consume a diet they are not genetically predisposed for. The African genetics and Native American genes of Hispanics were meant for long term fasting compared to Europeans. It's also why they suffer higher rates of heart disease and diabetes than whites, because they consume a white man's diet of sugar and fat.
>>
>>29532322
It's because niggers are not humans. Speaking of negro hominids where is mcnigger haven't seen him in a while. Did he finally get busted for peddling crack?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.