[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a self defense situation against an attacker with a gun who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: gun-defence.jpg (43 KB, 721x504) Image search: [Google]
gun-defence.jpg
43 KB, 721x504
In a self defense situation against an attacker with a gun who has their finger on the trigger, would it be possible to make them discharge their weapon by squeezing their forearm?
>>
Not reliably.
>>
>>29527470
If you jerk your foe hard enough, you can cause him to shoot his load.
>>
>>29527470
Lets do an experiment

Unload and check chamber on your pistol

Put your finger on the trigger

And with the other hand squeeze your wrist or forearm like you would in this situation

What happened?
>>
>>29527470
>guy pointing gun at my head
>wonder if I can make him pull the trigger?

You would be doing us all a service anon.
>>
File: gunsdisarm.jpg (14 KB, 636x345) Image search: [Google]
gunsdisarm.jpg
14 KB, 636x345
>>29528137
I dont have any guns atm because apartment policy but i dug out my airsoft gun from the closet.
it has about an average trigger weight compared to the real thing but it did go off when i did it.
I have no doubt a gun with a light trigger weight or short distance would go off with a firm grip.
It makes the thought of trying to disarm someone a lot scarier.
>>
why not put your hand on the hammer so that it couldn't hit the firing pin?
>>
File: 1433148872206.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1433148872206.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>29529169
>I dont have any guns atm because apartment policy
>not having a gun anyways
>>
>>29529195
This place used to be full of drug addicts so now we have a lot of mandatory and sometimes random inspections.

If they found a gun it would be an immediate eviction.
>>
>>29527470
That's pretty stupid. You slap the barrel of the gun downward while using a knife hand to chop his wrist upward. In your possession is the gun. Congratulations. You just disarmed an attacker and you have free will to end his life.
>>
>>29527470
You can just death grip the slide and let them fire.
You'll get an FTE and have a few more precious seconds to get out of dodge.
>>
>>29529705
Lol OK
Let me see you pull that
>>
>>29529758
Grabbing the slide isn't the worst idea as you might be able to force the gun out of battery, which will cause a failure to fire. .
>>
>>29529374
That's so fucking illegal... Jesus Christ...
>>
>>29528101
Underrated
>>
>>29530332
Not illegal but still stupid. Their property, their rules. Don't like them then go live in another complex. Welcome to America.
>>
>>29530368
It took us months just to find this place, if it happened then my next stop would be a homeless shelter
>>
>>29530268
It's pretty easy. A DEA field agent taught my LRS platoon that very technique. We practiced it and it was quite simple and effective.

I'm guessing you are an inexperienced civilian.
>>
>>29529374
I would not live in such an apartment complex
For one they restrict your right to self defense
For two they severely violate your privacy
For three there are degenerate addicts
>>
>>29529705
>You slap the barrel of the gun downward
Congrats, now you're bleeding from your femoral artery...

If you were to do a foolish slapping of the gun, providing you're within arms reach, it's outward.
>>
>>29529374
Thats very illegal
>I am a Landlord
>>
>>29530815
It was either this or homelessness
>>
>>29530953
In Minnesota, it is.
MN Statute 624.714 Subd. 17
(e) A landlord may not restrict the lawful carry or possession of firearms by tenants or their guests.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.