[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was plum furniture a mistake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457171718504.jpg (161 KB, 1250x616) Image search: [Google]
1457171718504.jpg
161 KB, 1250x616
Was plum furniture a mistake?
>>
It was the closest you could get to making black without making the material too brittle.

Now delete this shit thread
>>
>>29521515
>It was the closest you could get to making black without making the material too brittle.

But you're wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>29521521
Go ahead and try to prove it
>>
>>29521521
[citation needed]
>>
>>29521521

Ruskis had trouble producing black polymer back in the day and it came out a dark plum color, that's where the plum comes from ya dingus. They've since worked it out, obviously.
>>
>>29521499
It was a mistake that ur mum didn't swallow you
>>
Slav here.
>>29521515 is correct.
>>29521521 go fuck yourself
>>
It's beautiful, fag.
>>
>>29523359
^Also true. I'm looking into how to cast plastic to make a plum foregrip for my vz 58
>>
Plum is best color
>>29523685
I've dyed black mags plum by using wine colored rit dye. Perhaps you can find a black foregrip and dye it pretty simple procedure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.