[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What currently produced gun will be pulling in Python money 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Rhino.jpg (19 KB, 618x343) Image search: [Google]
Rhino.jpg
19 KB, 618x343
I'm guess pic related will only go up in price. Maybe Deagles if they stop making them.
>>
>>29514032

Mosin's gonna be $2k soon anon.
>>
>>29514032
Probably not.
Pythons are expensive because genuinely, they were very expensive to make.

The Rhino is not even close to as well made as the Python, and I'm not saying this to shit on the Rhino (though I have seen a few shoddy Rhinos)
>>
>>29514032
>Maybe Deagles if they stop making them.
this
they're impractical in all aspects, and popular only because they're so iconic in movies and games.
if and when sales drop enough the gun gets phased out. twenty years later the slowly increasing demand finally overtakes the slowly diminishing used market supply and boom: super inflated prices.
>>
File: Dillon_H&K_Mk23.jpg (558 KB, 1343x998) Image search: [Google]
Dillon_H&K_Mk23.jpg
558 KB, 1343x998
>>
File: coonan.jpg (653 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
coonan.jpg
653 KB, 1600x1067
>>29514433
this is much more likely to go belly up first
>>
>>29514433
I think the Deagle has enough Hollywood appeal to last a good while longer.
Though it is a VERY accurate pistol, it's clunkier and less practical than a Python.

>>29514446
The Mk.23 is also a very high quality pistol, but I don't think it has the same fame.

>>29514466
Seriously? I think it's just as likely that the Coonan actually takes off, because by far it's the most handy and practial self-loading .357 pistol on the market
>>
>>29514588
>I think the Deagle has enough Hollywood appeal to last a good while longer.
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Colt_Python
>>
>>29514466
>.357 and .38 in a 1911 style semiauto
Why is it so perfect
>>
>>29514032

On the same level as they Python? I don't think there is a gun that has that kind of potential. I think the Deagle is already there, or at least early models pull in a lot of money. If it was more popular I could see the Sig X5 doing it, but that's a pricey gun to start. Maybe if Beretta decides to suddenly stop production of the 92a2 those could achieve python status.
>>
>>29514646

I don't know, but even Colion I-Love-Glocks Noir loved it in his review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVJ8UmUvZEk
>>
>>29514614
The Colt Python was more expensive and difficult to make than the Deagle is.
>>
File: 2011-09-11144934.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2011-09-11144934.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>29514466
Stop making me want this fucking gun, Anon. I'm still recovering from my P7 lust.
>>
>>29514032
In five years pre lock N Frame S&W revolvers have climbed from the $450-$500 range to the $850-$900 range. People have realized the old S&W large frame revolvers are a step above the modern versions and that there aren't any more being made.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.